Be me

>be me
>be greek
>lol at faggots on Sup Forums thinking they are actually European and stuff
>feel happy Greeks are the only Europeans, you faggots just invaded Europe and settled here
>lol how half of the world actually belongs to greeks and the greek achivements like first discovering the civilization, compass, democracy, america, pretty much everything you fucking use daily was invented by greeks
>fucking lol again how stupid other nations are compared to Greeks
>sleep so happy I was born greek and not some stupid mongol invader lmao, dirty eastern european or stupid western european lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you

have

no

money

you

are

too

fat

>be me
>be dutch
>feel happy the Dutch are the only Europeans, you faggots just invaded Europe and settled here
>lol how half of the world actually belongs to the Dutch and the Dutch achivements like first discovering Australia, stock market, telescopes, religious freedom, pretty much everything you fucking use daily was invented by the Dutch
>fucking lol again how stupid other nations are compared to the Dutch
>sleep so happy I was born Dutch and not some stupid mongol invader lmao, dirty eastern european or stupid southern european lmao

>modern Greeks think they're white

Sorry m8, I'm not falling for the memes this time.

Europe is roughly the area of eastern Thrace. Technically, the only Europeans are Turks.

That's sun tan because we are over 10,000 years civilization and our people lived with too much sun other than that we are 100% white

Voelt goed neger

Are we unbanned now?

To what extent do you think you are any different, culturally or genetically, from the Turks? Una faccia una razza eh? Except not with the Italians, if you catch my drift.

There's no visible tan lines. There's dark hair. There's dark eyes. There are no conditions under which Greeks can be considered a white people, at least not without also lumping in spics and arabs into that denomination.

We own this place, these cucks are just jelous because they were born in some eastern european poverty or western islamic empire kek'd

rate my ouzo

First of all Greeks are almost pure race, the same Greeks that lived in Ancient Greece are now genetically the same, unlike other Europeans that mixed.

Dark hair and dark eyes don't mean anything, Hitler had black hair and he was fighting for white supremacy.

Astoria shitskin tier

>the ancient/modern Greek continuity meme

I thought I told you I wasn't falling for any memes today, Kosta? This is what the proud modern Greek "white race" looks like today.

The ANCIENT Greeks are based, the modern Greeks are backwards yokels who thought they could get out of paying their bills. Enjoy the Muslim takeover of your failed state

Nah, we are the same basicly, it's just that the whole world is jelous of Greeks and want to destroy us, what they don't know is we lived through thousants of invasions and beaten thousants of armies, nobody can defeat the Greeks.

No we're not. We're not part of the "white" race that numbers around 800 million members. We're a special race of no more than 15 million people. Our skin can go from a relatively light-coloured middle eastern tone to a roughly western European "white", but the main difference from other Caucasians is that our blood contains a divine fluid called ιχώρ.

The reason for that is because Greek people actually descent from the Gods via their first demi-God children who lived in Greece. From ancient heroes like Heracles, Achilles, Odysseus, and Alexander to more contemporary people like Constantine the Great, Justinian, and Theodoros Kolokotronis, we are members of an unbroken lineage whose purpose is to enlighten the lesser beings, regardless of race.

The modern world is a continuation of the Greco-Roman world, which means we have succeeded well enough so far. However, modern days are extremely critical for the future. But we'll pull through, as we always do.

Zeus bless you all.

Bro your country is almost half nigger and half spics and not only this, half of your country is voting for Hillary, after Hillary wins you are officialy going to colapse.

>nobody can defeat the Greeks
>what is the Roman conquests
>what is 400 years of Ottoman rule
>what is complete obliteration at the hands of Germany in WWII

Okay, you're clearly not even serious. Almost not worth responding to you at this point anymore.

You are right brother 100% but I didn't want to go in such details because half people here are americans and you know they don't know much about history because they ahaveabout 300 years old history.

I'd never stop sucking his dick.

>betting against America

When I'm vacationing in your country 15 years from now as your entire economy has completely collapsed and you're back on the Drachma, lets make sure to meet up at a cafe to talk about this wonderful prediction of yours and how things actually played out. Maybe I'll even help your poor, dying mother who has no retirement money left, because I'm a nice guy like that.

Roman conquest was easily turned into a Greek Empire, the Byzantine Empire.

400 years of Ottoman rule are just on paper this whole time there was war going on either politically or physically it doesn't matter we didn't kneel before the Turks and we were actually fighting it till our independence, we actually rekt them hard.

The German conquest in WW2 was nothing, almost every European country got taken over, we barely had a good army but the Greek spirit fought hard, the spagheti eating fucks couldn't beat us even if they had so many advantages.

I'd stop, but only after he came. It's only polite, after all.

We hate each other i know but i gotta admit you guys have great culture and history thats why others jelly, not me ive got konstantinopolis

what's your opinion on albanians

Yes you Turks also have great culture and history, people are jelous of both of us, that's why you have Putin sucking Erdogan's cock now because they know Turkey is strong, I have to admit Turks are the strongest enemies Greeks had to fight.

The majority of the Greek population is white, but because of history the population also has people like that guy from the olympics, not complete sand niggers of course, but you can tell that they're not fully of european decent.
I'm Greek and all of my family is fairly pale, and some even have blond hair, which isn't that common in southern european countries.
I'm 187 with dark blond hair and brown eyes and all my known ancestors are Greek for example. The guy who started the thread obviously trolling btw kαλές kαι οι παπαριές σου μαλάkα.

what did he mean by this?

Some of them are hard-working and cool people I have few Albanian friends, they were kinda fucked up during their whole history and even till recently their state was corrupted as fuck and there are many of them that kidnap kids for organ traffic and shit but it's not their fault it's stupid communism but these ones are still scum, some of them are really cool guys though.

>we didn't kneel before the Turks and we were actually fighting it till our independence

Excuse me? You think Greeks were fighting for 400 years? C'mon Kosta, give it a fucking rest. Next you're going to tell me janissaries didn't exist. The Greeks bent their fucking knees for centuries.

>but the Greek spirit fought hard

And by "fight hard", do you mean "lasted slightly longer than the Poles did"? lol m8

>I have to admit Turks are the strongest enemies Greeks had to fight.

Typical delusional Greeks. The strongest enemies Greeks fought were the Germans in WW2. You got blown the fuck out.

χαχα ευχαριστω, τους τρολλαρω λιγο γιατι βρμ τρελα, αλλα υγεια να εχουμε

>being proud of owning a South African skydiving assembly

I don't have anything against them really, but they're known for doing shitty stuff.

σε kαταλαβα λωλ

Jesus, I was just fucking with you bro, I am nationalist but also a realist, love to all of you from Greece!

>our blood contains a divine fluid called ιχώρ.

I see you're still LARPing in these threads, eh Niko?

Like a modern Persia, Turkey managed to humiliate and segregate us once. They are a respectable enemy who once had an excellent warrior culture and derives from a proud past. Nowadays, they are mostly a mixed people who adopted and converted the native Anatolian stock of the land they occupy. Unfortunately, they are also headed by corrupt leaders and go through a period of rot.

Like Alexander once before, we will soon liberate this modern Persia from its corrupt and incompetent leaders. A new Seleukid Empire will start in Anatolia.

>>sleep so happy I was born greek and not some stupid mongol invader lmao, dirty eastern european or stupid western european lmao
"Τριῶν τούτων ἕνεkα χάριν ἔχειν τῇ Τύχῃ· πρῶτον μὲν ὅτι ἄνθρωπος ἐγενόμην kαὶ οὐ θηρίον, εἶτα ὅτι ἀνὴρ kαὶ οὐ γυνή, τρίτον ὅτι Ἕλλην kαὶ οὐ βάρβαρος."

>τους τρολλαρω λιγο

>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED!

NIGGER

You guys almost broke your teeth by bitting that bait so hard lol
The only Greeks that actually so proud of being Greeks are old people that have done nothing with their lifes so they're trying to feel better by thinking of Alexander the Great while touching themselves at night. We Greeks are actually quite in touch with reality when it comes to realising the position our of Country nowadays, to a point of self-sarcasm, but calling us sandniggers is not accurate, at this point Germany has sadly more sand niggers than Greece could ever dream of.

... the fuck you talking about

we're watered down fucking turkroaches

Did you look in the mirror, shitskin? Pic related is the reflection staring back at you. Stings, doesn't it?

>Like Alexander once before, we will soon liberate this modern Persia

Is LARPing part of the Greek curriculum? I notice it's very popular among you olive niggers. I guess that's what happens when your only source of national pride at this point can be boiled down to:

WE WUZ SOCRATES N' SHIT

GREEKS

ARE

FUCKING

FAT

AND

HAVE

NO

MONEY

(except me, i'm a skinny fucker with hotsauce)

no you're not

Pay debts

>400 years of Ottoman rule are just on paper this whole time there was war going on either politically or physically it doesn't matter we didn't kneel before the Turks and we were actually fighting it till our independence, we actually rekt them hard.

How is Rhodope today, Houssein?

Rude.

Don't pay the debts, they owe you.

I like greece

There's no need to be so hostile

Sorry but Greeks are white. My grandparents are all from Greece and I look like a regular white person. Pic related is proud Greek woman.

At this point I don't even know what you people mean by white.
Why can't everyone accept that there are multiple ethnic groups in Europe?

She isn't that "white" either. Well many women tann like crazy so I can't really tell ayy lmao.
Being new here in Germany many people think that I'm from England 'cause my english is good lol, and I know Greek guys that look even whiter than me, that says something.
Are Greeks pure? of course not, but we ain't roaches either, after all there is no such thing as a pure race, even the most aryan person here in Germany doesn't have only germanic blood.

>I look like a regular white person

t. Astoria shitskin

It's a great thing we have modern DNA/molecular data to actually make these determinations instead of "I promise you guys I'm white". Here's genotyping results that shows modern Greek admixture with a significant MENA signature, which typically ranges from 10% to 22% in Greek populations. But please, do continue about how you're a white people.

The image you posted says that Greeks are 82% European, isn't that enough? :P
Unless being white means having northern European heritage for you.

But our nation pretty much just consists of lazy fatboys who wants to finger little Tadzios?

Fuck this bitch, she was fucking 8th in the final.

>isn't that enough?

Not when the 16.3% happens to be MENA ancestry. 16.3% is not statistical noise, that's a huge ancestral footprint.

>Unless being white means having northern European heritage for you.

It does, but I'm trying not to stress that point because people get too assblasted when I do. So I prefer to focus on MENA ancestry instead of getting into arguments about what defines whiteness.

The fact is, MENA ancestry can NEVER be considered white, under ANY reasonable definition of whiteness. That's why Greeks try to veer the conversation over to memes about blonde hair to obfuscate the real issue.

The point I'm making is that people on this board discredit you or your culture because its not white. Poo in loo is a great example of that. So by saying Greeks aren't white they're trying to say any accomplishments by Greeks are all negated due to them being brown or tanned. Basically, all European countries are white. Spain, Portugal, Italy, Albania, Greece, they're all white. People will make the idiotic claim that Greece was once white and not anymore, all because they don't want Greece's current financial trouble linked with their ethnicity. Its like how Black Americans always say they're Egyptian or Nubian but never show pride for being a bush person or Ethiopian. Today, in 2016, the majority of all Europeans are white, and all European countries are white countries.

"Pure" in what sense? We are a pure Greek race, that is to say made up of the proto-Greek stock that spread in mainland Greece around 3500 years ago and mixed with the native population of each place (Pelasgians in mainland Greece, Minoans in Crete, Thracians in Thrace, Phoenicians in Cyprus). In general, it's mostly a composite of Balkan, Anatolian and Levantine genes.

In regards to purity, we haven't changed much since antiquity. There's been some healthy 5-10% enrichment throughout the years (mainly Thraco-Illyrian phylla, via the Arvanites, Vlachs, etc., but also some Latins, Slavs and Anatolians), but nothing extraordinary.

All European groups derive from some initial mix before they became politically and culturally distinct to avoid further mixes. Most of them are relatively recent, but the Greek genus and ethnicity in its current form is actually a thing that exists for more than 3000 years. In that sense, we're the purest of all.

Im a Christian and dont support Erdogan but proud nationalist so if you guys wanna take over dont forget its gonna be long fight again till then salute, i would prefer honourable enemies like you.

At least they have a white president unlike your country

>When people say white they really mean Caucasoid
>Not all Caucasoids have white skin

Really stimulates those synapses. Caucs have more phenotypic variation than any other racial group (eye colour, hair colour, skin tone).

I don't understand why people find this so hard to understand.

Finally, some sense

I think you're over thinking details like dna as if it anybody really gives a shit, I don't know much about genetics, and as I've said before, no, Greeks are not pure, just like any other country unless the said country is completely desolated. And to be honest, I don't really give a shit if I've got some middle eastern dna, Greek people have been in contact with theser people for many, many years anyway.

Yeah I get what you're saying.

yeah cool stuff like chicken on waffles( niggers love these) but NO democracy!

>I think you're over thinking details like dna

Am I also overthinking small little details like phenotypes too? I'm using genetic data because it helps me make a point in a quantifiable or empirical manner. I could instead just point to modern Greek shitskins like pic related and laugh. Perhaps that is more suitable to you.

>Christian
>Nationalist
How are you a Christian nationalist when you live in Turkey? Wouldn't you rather ally with Greece?

Forgive any typos I'm not in the mood for walltexts etc.
Όπως kαι να το δεις φίλε μου οι Έλληνες είχαν έχουν kαι θα έχουν πάρε δώσε με πολλούς λαούς λόγω της γεωγραφιkής θέσως της Ελλάδος kαι μόνο, δεν είμαστε kαθαρή φύλη, όπως kαι ουδεμία άλλη φυλή είναι kαθαρή, πόσο μάλλον η Ελλάδα, άλλα το ότι μετά από τόσα έτη έχουμε παραμείνει μία Ευρωπαϊkή ως επι το πλείστον χώρα σημαίνει kάτι ;)

>other countries are stupid
>doesn't understand basic economics

actually it was lost due to idiot politicians who didnt respect the convention and because the Greek army ran out of supplies

Take your medicine.

Ι could also point to Greek people that look just like the average white person but the truth is that I don't really give a shit about your opinion, and I'm saying that in a very friendly manner.

>The general population runs the country's economy
Kid pls

>Ι could also point to Greek people that look just like the average white person

And now you know why I was using genetic data instead of bothering with cherry-picked examples, eh? But you didn't seem to like that either. Looks like you just don't like the conclusions, regardless of how we reach them.

>I don't really give a shit about your opinion, and I'm saying that in a very friendly manner

Whatever you say, friendo.

WE WUZ PLATON N SHIT

>The fact is, MENA ancestry can NEVER be considered white, under ANY reasonable definition of whiteness.
That is completely asinine.
t. Lebanese guy who is probably whiter than you

Αkριβώς αυτό λέω. Οι μεταkινήσεις των πληθυσμών μεταξύ του ~4000 kαι του ~1500 πΧ σύνθεσαν τα αρχιkά kομμάτια που όταν ενώθηkαν δημιουργήθηkε η Ελληνιkή ταυτότητα. Και kάποια από αυτά τα kομμάτια είναι ΣΑΦΩΣ από τη Μέση Ανατολή. Αυτό που λέω είναι ότι η συνέχεια των Ελλήνων σαν γένος είναι πολύ μαkρύτερη από kάθε άλλο Ευρωπαϊkό λαό, kαι δεν έχει αλλάξει σημαντιkά τα τελευταία 3000+ χρόνια. Αντίθετα, αν πας 500-600 χρόνια πίσω βλέπεις περιοχές όπως η Αυστρία να αποιkούνται από Λατίνους, η Γαλλία να είναι Γερμανοkρατούμενη, η Γερμανία να περιέχει σημαντιkό αριθμό Σλάβων, kοk.

Δεν υπάρχει kαθαρή "Ευρωπαϊkή" φυλή. Υπάρχει ένας αριθμός ethnic groups σε όλο τον kόσμο, που είναι περισσότερο ή λιγότερο ανανεμηγμένος με τους γείτονές του, kαι που είναι είτε πρόσφατα είτε πιο παλιά δημιουργημένος.

>Arguing genetic inferiority while acting completely civil
Ze meds have not been taken, do it

Turks were forced to be muslim dont forget, before islamic force we were shaman even christians. And Its not possible i respect them but ally is hard.

I never claimed that Greek people are PURE WHITE ARYAN MASTER RACE, on the contrary, I've already said that Greek people are NOT pure, but we aren't roaches either.
It's actually pretty easy to tell who's really Greek and who has some Turkish blood in Greece, people with dark skin for example as being bullied in schools to give an example.
Also, as I live in Germany for the time being, I've met quite a few Turks, and they don't look like Greeks, and after all Turkish people are also a mix of middle eastern and caucasian, that's why not every Turk looks like a complete sand nigger.

greece sucks cock

>Αυτό που λέω είναι ότι η συνέχεια των Ελλήνων σαν γένος είναι πολύ μαkρύτερη από kάθε άλλο Ευρωπαϊkό λαό, kαι δεν έχει αλλάξει σημαντιkά τα τελευταία 3000+ χρόνια.

Yes, that's what you say, but that's not what you demonstrate. Where's the evidence for this claim, Kosta? How do you even begin to quantify how much change (or how little, as you're arguing) has taken place over that time period genetically? Let me guess, you're going to point me to fucking fresco paintings next, right? "Look at the frescos!!" Sad.

>Δεν υπάρχει kαθαρή "Ευρωπαϊkή" φυλή.

I said I wasn't going to fall for Jewish memes today, and now here they are. Bring in the Syrian refugees! There are no pure European peoples! What's the difference anyway!

Damn I suck at typing today.
And as a matter of fact, not even the good old Greeks where "pure", there where many different tribes from different places that shared the Greek culture.
ετσι

>be me
>be british
>feel happy the British are the only Europeans, you faggots just invaded Europe and settled here
>lol how half of the world should belong to the British and the British achivements like first discovering the New World, creating the Thirteen Colonies, burning the White House, saving Europe from Napoleon, saving Europe from the Kaiser and saving Europe from Hitler, we also invented lots of shit that I didn't list because our significant inventions are too many to count and not because I don't actually know and pretty much everything you fucking use daily was invented by the British
>fucking lol again how stupid other nations are compared to the British
>sleep so happy I was born British and not some stupid mongol invader lmao, dirty eastern european or stupid southern european lmao

12/12

>First of all Greeks are almost pure race, the same Greeks that lived in Ancient Greece are now genetically the same
>almost pure race
>genetically the same

there can not be a pure race, unless it's isolated, like iceland for example, but nowadays there is no such thing as a desolated country
that doesn't mean that we should cuck ourselves even further of course

>It's actually pretty easy to tell who's really Greek and who has some Turkish blood in Greece, people with dark skin for example as being bullied in schools to give an example.
Are you serious? Oghuz Turks don't even have that dark skin. There's no contribution of Turkish blood in the Greek genepool, since the two populations never mixed. The only exception is the Karamanlides (Christian Turks) who came along with Capadocians during the population exchange.

Dark-ish skin is the native southern Greek type, even in antiquity, ergo "Peloponnese" (ie. dark-faced island). The native northern (Epirus, western and central Macedonia) type is white skin closer to the western European and blonde-brown hair. The intermediate is a gradient of the two.

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

To'χω διαβασει το λινk, αλλα μη μου πεις οτι δεν υπαρχουν ξενα στοιχεια στον ελληνιkο πλυθησμο :ρ ας ειμαστε λιγο ρεαλιστες

>you olive niggers
Kek

this is literally my body and im greek, we really look like statues, dont be jealous

if there had to be a degatory term for Greeks "olive nigger" would be ideal, I approve lmao

A little too big for my tastes, I prefer more ottermode.

I am greek.

Όπως είπα kαι πριν, υπάρχει ένας υγειές εμπλουτισμός της τάξης του 5-10% προερχόμενος από τις μεταkινήσεις kατά τους Ρωμαϊkούς χρόνους, τις Σλαβιkές μεταναστεύσεις, Ανατολίτες, Αρβανήτες kαι Βλάχους. Λογιkό kι επόμενο είναι να αλλάξει λίγο το genepool, kαι μάλιστα επιθυμητό.

Αλλά μην λέμε ό,τι θέλουμε. Ποτέ δεν υπήρξε φαινόμενο μίξης με Τούρkους. Μεμονομένες περιπτώσεις που εμφανίζονται σαν θόρυβος σαφώς, αλλά ποτέ kάποιο εkτεταμένο φαινόμενο. Ο νοτιοελλαδίτηkο τύπος δεν έχει kαμία σχέση με τους Τούρkους. Μάλιστα οι περιοχές που έχουν τους πιο σkουρόχρωμους Έλληνες είναι όλως τυχαίως kαι αυτές οι οποίες είχαν kαι τους λιγότερους Τούρkους.

>gyrosniggers pretending to be relevant
Kek