New movie out to protect Obamas "legacy" as he leaves office

Trailer
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PENHLqucJVQ

I bet Obamaleaf is standing in line early for a ticket

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/stars-southside-playing-barack-michelle-obama-film/story?id=41588381
google.com/#q=southside with you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southside_with_You
imdb.com/title/tt4258698/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr5bxsx3WHc
youtube.com/watch?v=zRaRPZoMyMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

WUZ

They should use Obama's double as the actor, right? This dude looks nothing like him.

So is Michelle going to be played by Tyler Perry?

Who gives a shit about Obama?

HAVE WE STARTED THE HOPE?

KINGS

APES

It's going to be nothing going but if if if if if if if if if if and vacations.

THE HOPE RISES, BROTHER

Obama was a good President

(((STEVEN SPIELBERG)))
Every time

ayyyy

>a film by Stephen Spielberg.

It's like I'm actually watching a communist leader have propaganda made for him. This is some Kim Jong Un tier shit.

I couldn't even muster the interest to finish this shit trailer I wonder how poorly this movie will do.

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/stars-southside-playing-barack-michelle-obama-film/story?id=41588381

they don't have any other black actor besides morgan freeman and denzel washington to play serious roles?

They can use Obama's double, he looks almost exactly like Obama and knows how to impersonate him.

>Spielberg

Lol this, imperium, denial the Jews really are shitting brix

PROPAGANDA

WOO

THANKS LIBERALS!

monkeys all look the same you libcuck.

But all niggers looks the same

This lol

>ONE MAN
>AGAINST ALL ODDS
>FACES THE CHALLENGE...
>OF GOLF

are you white?

idris elba,sydney portier, will smith, samuel l jackson, michael b jordan, terry crews, Reg E. Cathey

great another dumb sjw-science fiction sequel that's doomed to bomb

Does his legacy need protecting, though?

Outside of pol and other more conservative realms, he's in good standing with idiot liberals and niggers.

>movie about Lincoln
>cast Daniel day Lewis and make sure he looks EXACTLY like Abraham Lincoln
>Obama movie
>"let's just get any old nigger, they all look alike right?"
Hollywood, everyone.

Are they also going to talk about him chasing the ghost of his anti-colonial marxist father?

JUST

they do all look alike you libcuck.

Ah, this is how history is written lads. It doesn't matter what is true, this is what will be remembered

I'm not finding anything on Google so I think this is fake.

Y'all gullible

It was on a commercial last night on cable tv.

That's how I found it

I'm not lib, I'm just pointing out (((spielberg))) didn't even try

HIS NAME IS BARRY SAETORO
>HIS NAME IS BARRY SAETORO

>movie as soon obama leaves office

google.com/#q=southside with you

2 seconds of google Grandpa

The worst part is their fake ass voices showing lil emotion. But I guess that is like the real Obama's

you're a dumb nigger loving libtard if you think niggers look different.

>Spielberg
Merchant/10
It will be just as shit as Lincoln

0% of this movie takes place in Kenya

YOU CAN'T USE GOOGLE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southside_with_You
imdb.com/title/tt4258698/

This movie looks fucking retarded. I swear every Black person is either played by this guy, Will Smith, Jackson, Cuba Gooding Jr or Fishburne.

Or Leslie Jones

What can I say, my fellow Americans are literally retarded. They are terrified of seeing their nigger god in a bad light. No matter what he does.

I was wondering were Idras Elba was but then I remembered he only plays white guys

Kek, trips of truth
>releasing a film as he leaves office
Lmao

They put 100x anti-Bush movies out there when he was running, I just KNOW they're gonna do it again with Trump. Michael Moore will win awards, it's gonna suck.

Do we get to see Michelle and Obama having sex and then see Michelle's peepee?

>a new hope rises

How nice that they are acknowledging Obama's legacy is Trump.

ummm, what is his legacy? I mean, did he achieve something that deserves movie?

literally nothing special other than being a nig.

>[muffled] Bane?

We brought the day of the rope closer.

>SMOOTH TALKIN' BROTHA!
>WE'RE BLACK, DON'T YOU FORGET IT

Underrated to be honest

He got to take credit for killing Bin Laden.

Other than that he has been a racist divisive faggot.

He's a hero the world needs but not deserves.

the navy killed bin laden

obama didn't do a damn fucking thing to get bin laden

Denzel Washington

Please tell me Denzel isn't doing an Obama movie.

>Hollywood star, Denzel Washington is catching some heat from supporters of President Obama after calling his agenda “anti-Christian.”

Why do they call it south side with you if it takes place in Chicago, Illinois???

> what is his legacy ?

He banged Michelle, this whole movie is about him trying to bang her.

Even though he disbanded the idea of the sovereign state by publicly murdering a guy in Pakistan in the name of the US state the Nobel peace prize committee decided his accomplishments in banging Michelle by far outweighed that stuff including all the genocides.

the dude won a NOBEL for crissake!

Fucking globalist footstool. I guess having the American propaganda machine control the narrative of your legacy for you is part of the retirement package for selling out America to your best ability.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr5bxsx3WHc
Trey Gowdy constantly slams king nigger's lawlessness, and the average American still thinks "lmao black president XD hope!" without knowing any of the outrageous policies and executive orders he's passed.

So his presidency isn't even gonna be mentioned, it's just gonna be about him and michael

Say it with me

Most useless president ever

You forgot the other Obama movie

Obama saved the US from economic collapse back in 2008. if bush was 4 more years in office, it would have been the next great depression

Underrated

That guy actually looks like Obama.
Not a lot, but more than OP

PALESTINE

good taste in anime there friend

>A NEW HOPE RISES
surely George Lucas will sue this time

(((Spielberg)))

He's a sellout whore and murderer like all US presidents. Since Reagan being a US president is an acting job.

Every president is advised by the same neocon war hawks with a clear agenda to consolidate power into the hands of non elected intelligence chiefs and private business men while eroding any power of other sovereign nations including allies.

>Obama pretty much just shuts up and goes on vacation for the past 4 months
>approval rating increases

You can't make this shit up.

That was a fake trailer. This is the real one.
youtube.com/watch?v=zRaRPZoMyMw

It is funny how shills give presidents credit for fixing or breaking the economy when it is almost always congress and go figure the economy tumbles down when democrats always have a majority.

literally what did that nigger do?

get a nobel peace prize for nothing? roll out a healthcare system that wasn absolute garbage? appoint 2 liberal sluts to SCOTUS?

seriously, what did he do?

americans are God damn retarded

>Nobel Prize of Peace winner
>sends new nukes to Germany

:^)

>the economy doesn't correct itself
>obongo sabed da economy wif his bailouts
you fucking kike...

Michelle Obama is played by a woman in this movie...

I thought this was going to be something completely different.
It looks like itll be a cute movie that will be well regarded by everyone other then stormfronts

You guys need to stop the upfront racism, if you are talking about statistics, sure be racist i do it too. But i wont judge someone right up front for being black.

will there be scenes on how he founded ISIS???

**ISIL

>denzel washington
Shameful. This movie is gonna bomb hard as fuck because anyone who still likes Obama at this point can't afford movie tickets. This will probabl be the most inaccurate biopic of all time, because if they told the truth about Obama's life story everyone would find out he's been groomed from a young age to destroy this country and usher in the NWO.

>Obama saved
I hope you realize that the President doesn't run the economy, right? He just enforces the law. The US is (supposed to be) a free market economy

I thought you yids were supposed to understand economics

He gets a free 12% from the black community

>Denzel
Literally a pain the ass so full of himself he is almost impossible for the filming crew to work with.
I liked training day and the great debaters just as the next guy, but the dude is just a major uppity cunt.

Is nobody going to notice that Obama isn't nearly as black as Denzel Washington?

>Obama saved the US from economic collapse back in 2008
Even if this were true, which it isn't, he then proceeded to destroy the economy. 90 million Americans out of the workforce LOL. 1.25% growth last quarter LOL. Obama is a failure in literally every single category in which one might judge a President. Foreign policy, economy, diplomacy, success in a war, character, trustworthiness, he's failed in every single regard.

The only legacy Obama will leave is ensuring that we will never elect another Arab into office.