Which state should I move to

Which state should I move to
Montana fucking blows

what type of place do you wanna live in

what's your degree or trade?

Mid-sized city with a good music scene, not picky about climate

Electrician

If you can handle it being a little pricier than usual, that's Asheville NC. It's got like 90k people and is famous for it's art and shit

Austin, Texas

Athens GA

Is the south being shit just a meme?

No, it is poorer than the rest of the country, but there are still good places there.

Yes.

Of course there is shit places in the South, but a lot of the South is on par with cities like Berlin, with regards to development.

Not Texas. We don't like you Yankees. /s

But in all seriousness, if you want to live in a great city, come to Houston, we're looking to overtake Chicago as the 3rd largest city in the US.

how the fuck are Montana people yankees.

anyone north of Mason-Dixon line are y*nkees
No exceptions

Here in Washington there is the great city of Seattle and its iconic space needle, along with a number of titanic corporations such as Microsoft and Amazon, if you are technically skilled, come to Washington!

The poor places in the south are really bad, otherwise it's pretty much the same as everywhere.

Further proof that Texans are the dumbest fucking idiots in the union.
>learn your host-nations history you stupid fucking monstruos
You filthy half-spics should be genocided and replaced with white people.

Montanans are Yankees you fucking retard
If you're not from the South you're a Yankee

Fuck you guys :DDD

I want to switch places with you OP. Marylander here. Tell me why you think MT blows? The last time I visited Bozeman, I didn't want to fucking leave. I miss it so much.

Because he's a little pussy cucked bitch that can't handle the snow in this state. Montana is amazing if you're not a fat weakling.

>t. cowboy montanan

Any good jobs for Electrical/Computer Engineers/Programmers. I know Oracle has an office there, anybody else?

*fuck it. If I ever make it to Montana, I will start my own business rather than wageslaving.

I'll say Utah only because I live here.

Ogden is comfy and has good hiking if you're into that, but there's Mexicans everywhere and there's only going to be more coming in.

Salt Lake City is cool, good public transportation for a US city of it's size, don't know much other than that.

Provo is alright but I hardly know anything about it other than it's pretty right-leaning.

Idgaf about the snow. It's just incredibly boring here and next to impossible to join a band.

you stupid boy

The state is always hiring in Helena, but they underpay. Oracle and Zoot and Teledyne Enterprises in Bozeman, there's a few companies in Missoula and Kalispell, I think one in Butte that can't hire enough and contracts to the Navy. There's more I can't name but they are hiring.

Different strokes man.

Don't you Mormons outbreed the Spics? I also love Salt Lake, would I be alright moving to Brigham City or Ogden as a Catholic non-Mormon?

Good stuff, thank my man!

just kidding man, hope you find where you want to go soon. I would go to Seattle if you want to be in the music scene.

You can move pretty much anywhere that isn't rural as a non-Mormon. Since there's more people from other states moving in (a lot of families I know are from California) who aren't Mormon, people are a lot more accepting of other religions. I'm not a Mormon and from Ogden, btw.

Canada.

You are welcome my dude, I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but they are there and they pay well.

Appreciate it, I'm looking to move in the next five years, do I have to worry about the booming job market changing, politics shifting, Commifornian fags pricing me out of land and homes?

>booming job market changing
It's growing at a pretty good rate so I wouldn't expect a massive shift in the next few years.
>politics shifting
Salt Lake City has been leaning more to the left over the years compared to other cities, that's all I know on that.
>Commifornian fags pricing me out of land and homes
House prices are going up right now, and will probably keep going up as more people move here to work, so that's something to worry about.

Hope this helps.

OP, consider Europe as well, Berlin more specifically. You can get away without knowing German. Stupid good music scene, food, people, and they love Americans.

What don't you like about montana? Comfy wilderness, small cities, low crime, etc.

Thanks man, you guys have a beautiful state, don't let the Commiefornians, Texans, Florida-men, and spics take that from you.

Come to North Carolina. Raleigh and Chapel Hill are both great cities to move to.