French police humiliate veiled woman on beach

This just happened, it seems that she was just too clothed to enjoy the beach like everyone else.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3754395/Wealthy-Algerian-promises-pay-penalty-Muslim-woman-fined-France-wearing-burkini.html

Check your privilege bro

>whore showing her ankles

STONE THAT WHORE

>Frogs actually putting mudshits in their place.

Glorious.

I'm just imaging one of them ripping it off her head and playing monkey (lol) in the middle with the hijab with the other cop

she can always move to another country that suits her and her cult better

Women wearing black hate sheets on beaches humiliate everyone there — for doing nothing to stop the oppression.

Viva la France!

kikes trying to make muslims rage in europe like blacks in america

this is what they want

and you guys are cheering for it not knowing that you are exactly following their plan

Wait, since when was burkas and shit illegal in France?

>french solution to islamization is to force muslim women to undress in public at gunpoint

And if their husbands come running they throw away their guns and flee I bet

Pathetic degenerate Paris cucks, naked women and sex is all they can think about while their nation is taken over by radical muslims

French Revolution 2.0 when?

Just another muslim women playing victimhood wearing forbidden islamist apparels as a provocation.

Somehow this causes more outrage than hundreds of French people killed by muslim extreminists last couple of years only...

They want muslims to start raging like blacks in america.

This has nothing to do with getting rid of muslims from europe or integrations of forgeiners into french society. If that was the case, they would stop immigration, remove welfare and send back those that are there now illigaly. They are not doing this. They are putting up laws that will make muslims rage. Thats it. They want this. They are making race war as we speak. They want us fighting. They want us to be concerned about muslims and not them. They want us poor. They want us stupid. They want everything bad for us. Understand this. Remember who is the real problem. Never forget.

yea difference is that we holocaust them and not give them our wife like americans

There would be no reason to ban the veil if there were no Muslims in France.

The mainstream parties offer us two options:

The cuckservative myth of an integrated minority, while still holding their own non-European religion dear to them.

The multicultural myth.

One is worse than the other, but both will lead to our destruction.

I would unban the veil but I would first deport all Muslims.

ateist master race

WE DID IT REDDIT!

Screaming out to be raped

Bullshit abdul

Anything that brings race war a step closer is good.

burkinis are. Because bombs work SO well under water, huh Sup Forums?

Stop whining coward.

Muslims have had life too easy in the west. We need to take away their civil liberties before they take away ours

We're already at war with islam. The cultural war is in full swing and we're fucking losing

The first paragraph was okay, unfortunately then you started to masturbate on your own feces

>She moved there.
>She broke the law.
Go the fuck back to Boyfuckistan if you want Sharia law.

sage this reposted shit

>breaks well known and reported law
>police acts
>omg i am muslim i am above the law! abuse! ABUSE! look i am a victim look media spread this so crap so we can fool idiots and change the law back!!!
This is bullshit and stupid idiots that fall for this shit make me more angry than muzzis that think laws dont apply to them. Bluepilled idiots.