I'm breeding white bitches every day. They love the curry-thunder cock!!!

I'm breeding white bitches every day. They love the curry-thunder cock!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxXwpabahgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have seen indians with white girls but in all honesty, they were really ugly white girls with relatively good looking indian guys.

success breeds jealousy.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxXwpabahgw

I wish we got Indians that weren’t Sikh’s. We have way too many of them and way too many gangsters.

>I wish we got Indians that weren’t Sikh
I wish that too... but unfortunately your PR program is retarded for asking "Canadian Experience".

Sikhs are cool desu

>Living in Toronto

The Sikhs here in Calgary are all bros. I've never met one that was even remotely unpleasant

Most of the gang related violence are Punjabi drug dealers in BC.

You retards are confusing ethnicity with religion. Punjabi culture left unchecked by sikhism is toxic.

Cool bro got tips help a paki out

Same shit in my neck of the woods. All the immigrants from India are from Punjab and happen to Sikh, who happen to be disporptionately prone to drug dealing and violence.

U must be from toronto.
Edmonton its other way.

Oh back in 90s n early 2000s here in the 604 shit imwf was fuckin everywhere vice versa was like 100-1. I shit u not cuz everyone was acting gangsta. ..now kinda even cuz hipster is the thing not surrey jackin

Ya but im cool wit dat hood shit. Keeps cops busy then givin normies hard time by giving tickets n shit

Don't wear track suits, don't talk like a nigger, don't pretend to be a Muslim if you're not practicing, learn an artsy skill and wear hipstery clothes.

t. Someone who hangs out with enough 3rd and 2nd gen indo-Canadians to know what works and what doesn't

Lol no sikhs are as stubborn as muslims only diff is they read

>All the immigrants from India are from Punjab and happen to Sikh,
Literally none of them are remotely close to actually being Sikh and neither are their parents usually. Basically they WE WUZ and pretend to care about their "history."

>Don't wear track suits, don't talk like a nigger, don't pretend to be a Muslim if you're not practicing, learn an artsy skill and wear hipstery clothes.

Dam complete opposite of wat my gangsta chad cousins say

Except the muzzy part. They always in track suits for watever reason
Wat city u in curry bro

Kill yourself, I’d rather normies getting traffic tickets then a bunch of shitheads dealing fentanyl and killing each other and people around them.

Let's just greater Vancouver, not fucking Surrey though. I know suburban white and white washed bitches. Your cousins probably smash, but odds are a really specific kind of girls come their way. If you want normal girls and not rats coming your way, you actually have to integrate into real Canadian society.

what a cuck desu