WW3 breaks out today. What side would you join?

WW3 breaks out today. What side would you join?

The Alliance
>USA
>SK
>GB
>Australia
>Canada
>Germany
>France

NWO (New world order)
>Russia
>China
>NK
>Iran
>Cuba

NSO (New shit order)
>India
>No one else because fuck poos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DJR6yUulro
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Dm2/3O0e258O1McCsVEjyw==
youtube.com/watch?v=SKnF1HEUwuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NWO isn't China, it's The United States. We're screwed

Alliance sounds fun

It's funny, but the "alliance" governments are doing more harm to me than the "bad guis".

Cortex activated

I stay in comfy Belgium while watching the world burn around me.

r/Asianmasculinity shitposting again
Kill yourself

Fucking Asian masculinity I'm tired of your shit

I'm tired of your tiny dicks. Imma cum inside your tight sister's pussy and there's nothing you can do about it. You'll hear her moan in her room as you try to drown out the sounds with CSGO, but you can't, cause she's too fucking loud. Your tiny penis will never satisfy her like I can

Why do asians always get the best girls?

Pretty sure spics get the best "white girls" out of all non-whites.

>The Alliance
Add Saudi Arabia (KSA) and its Gulf Cooperation Council allies (GCC) onto the list. Remove South Korea -- it is debatable whether they would become a part of the conflict. You also forgot Israel.

Also, to make things simpler, just say EU, UK, and USA.

>NWO (New world order)
Remove Cuba for the list. It is highly debatable. I bet they would remain neutral.

Add Assad's Syria to the list.

Here's a more well-thought out list:

The Alliance
>NATO countries (except Turkey)
>KSA (Saudi Arabia)
>GCC countries
>Israel
>Pakistan

NWO
>Russia
>Eurasian Economy Union countries (e.g., Armenia)
>NK
>Iran
>Assad's Syria (if it stabilizes)

Disputed
>Turkey (I think they will join NWO and as a consequence NWO would win)
>Cuba (I think they would stay neutral but send troops to support The Alliance)
>India (I think they would remian neutral throughout but would support Iran if Pakistan attacked it)
>Brazil (I think they will be forced to support The Alliance. They would be afraid of a coup if they were to help NWO)

It's really dependent on who Turkey supports because of its strategic location.

I'm afraid NWO was coined in USA, so ...

A south china sea conflict is more likely

Add ASEAN to a third party proxy team funded by both US, Russia, Israel to fight China

Definitely siding with NATO for this one; it would be ugly but I don't see the NWO winning (also, implying Alliance countries are interested in a NWO).

Where is Japan in all of this?

Why the fuck are we (japan) colony of us ?

Depends on who is leading us burgers when that time comes.

*are not

what

light the fires

THE REPTILIANS DID IT

literally

..seriously... the reptilians did it.

You understood.

Because you got nuked into servitude?

That's blunt, you typical arab guy.

Neutral, while selling weapons to both sides. As usual

What do you think?
youtube.com/watch?v=5DJR6yUulro

Swedish ( also belgians ) are wrong advocating for multiculti. On higher levels only power counts. Selling (economic) is irrelevant in the power games.

I hope we finns would join Visegrad countries. Based hunns are our ugrig relatives.

'slide video' ???

Are nukes involved?

Or you could hide out in your countryside bunker til the heats of.

Polska side ofc :"DDD

are you fuckin serious, user?

>USA
shart in mart, nigger president, 60% white

>SK
sweden yes, shitload of mudslims and niggers

>GB
muslim capital

>Australia
eternal shitposter
>Canada
like above, but ten times worse + gay PM

>Germany
worst cucks on earth, kill it with fire

>France
soon a caliphate

Despite your impressive trips, you are naive. How about I gain control of your nukes? Stupid white russian.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Dm2/3O0e258O1McCsVEjyw==

holy shit the autism

guys search jacking off in walmart on youtube.the fucking janitors banned me , im mobile

Is it pre or post- Hogan NWO? or the Wolf-Pac NWO?

You forgot the Social Justice Order (أجل العدالة الاجتماعية)
>Sweden
>EU
>Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook and Google+
>Hollywood
>Western Germany
>Southern France
>California
>The Gulf States
>The entire African Continent
>Turkey
>London
>Canada

We will win! Forever unity!

wiminz toatally different, superior species.
Guess what , they are fucking batshit insane.
Fuck you feminists.

Only reason I'm in this thread desu, thanks user

I'll just stick to the Alliance...

C'mon, you're in this thread because of me, shitface.

The Japanese are chilling in their sky cities with their robowaifus.

Fuck google, but you're wrong, jew.

>NWO
>lists three of the countries that aren't enslaved to bankers

Here, this is fairly boiler plate, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=SKnF1HEUwuo

Very clever, still a little bit antisocial.

I think, what would be preferable, is avoiding war and coming to terms with a multipolar world. A unipolar would has led to nothing but devastation. A multipolar one can help both sides by fueling health competition so long as both sides agree to "play fair".

Correct formulation: Letting others do their stupid shit while selling them what they need to achieve said stupid shit. I.e. be none judgemental as fuck.

Also, refusing to sell weapons to one side and not the other would basically be taking sides and hence breaking the neutrality.

Refusing to sell weapons at all even though it's part of your exports is compromising yourself while not helping the situation at all because belligerents will simply buy weapons somewhere else.

Obviously I'm on whatever side the USA is on, they're by far the most powerful military in the world. Anyone on the NWO side is just a fucking edgetard.

The largest air force in the world is the USAF, and the second largest is the US Navy.

The side that does NOT have Turkroaches.
Or Italy, you always get fucked if you ally Italy at start of the war.

>The Alliance
>>USA
>>SK
>>GB
>>Australia
>>Canada
>>Germany
>>France

fucking idiot, you're the cancer that's killing America, please just fuck off and die for being so stupid; ROK and JPN have a fucking pact to share military intelligence, which is well on its way to becoming a fully-fledged military alliance
>tl;dr you're too stupid to ask, so don't

Go for it , pink id. I JUST love gay niggers

I'd put india with the USA and then pakistan,bangladesh, indonesia and the middle east with china and russia. Also Japan would be with the usa.

You are the cancer I am trying to get rid off.You high and mighty looking down on us poor plebs

This. Although I am lucky we were left out of this mess.

I think while the goverments are pro US the people would rather fight against them.

to be fair japan wasn't on any of the lists (because not a real country anymore, probably)

I don't think any scenario of ww3 will take place without china, but if that's the list- The alliance wins by miles.
If an Israel-KSA alliance ever forms, Iran and syria are out in like 3 days.
An actual war betwen USA+western europe to Russia... history books will get a whole lot more interesting.

Kek, implying WW3 will be waged between nation states in an era without real nation states. WW3 will be fought with 4th generation warfare against different groups vying for legitimacy.

Nationalistically inclined to support the USA in any and all wars no matter how utterly retarded.

Break the logic of my argument, then we can talk.

>Implying WW3 won't be a global series of civil wars (historians of the future will point to current years as the equivalent of the appeasement of Nazi Germany) of culture fighting the Islamic populations they are tried so hard to welcome and civilise.

Why is r/asianmasculinity not banned yet?

Basically because mods are behind these threads.

:)

You have no idea what you are talking about. Russia is clearly not NWO.

:))

:)))

:))!

you are lucky france and germany would be on the same side this time

This girl is obviously taller than the asian guy she is sitting on.

Comparative skeletal dimensions of shoulder to elbow

India because it will be a MAJOR SUPERPOWER BY 2020 obviously

I go live on my farm, why would I fight for kikes and cunts who are ruining my country?

that was creepy. you do that for a living, bong?

GTFO, kike. KSA can't fight worth shit. They can't even deal with Houthi rebels.

I meant to add China to the NWO.

>Alliance countries
>NWO countries
>Not horribly switched around

Do you not learn anything from years of conspiracy theory videos and literature?

You have the alliance and the NWO switched up m8

NWO are countries which are pro jew agenda, which all the countries in the alliance are. On the other hand the countries in your NWO list have actually been rejecting all jewish influence

>>r/asianmasculinity
Why do you keep posting the same pics every fucking day, do you know how rare White female Asian male couples are? Even Blacks and Indians do better with white girls.

Which side is Israel? Russia or USA?

as always we will switch side in the middle

Because mods are behind these threads. If this kind of shit continues, it will be time to move to another board.

Whats this from?

>comparing fighting rebels who dig in the sand to fighting a proper army
To remind you, you lost in vietnam for this very reason. Now, do you have any doubt that the U.S could have conquered vietnam?
Of course not. but that wasn't the goal. Learn at least the basics about conflicts, idiot.

This changes things a lot. China has a lot of... everything, with manpower to operate it all. They can literally arrange an attack numbering 1000 airplanes in a few days, and their newer jets are actually more than decent

they literally JUST reinterpreted their constitution to allow their self-defense forces to be used for a whole lot more than "self-defense," fyi; it was a huge thing, you should feel bad for not knowing about it

Except NWO is America...

Imperial japan is coming back !!

Imperial Japan Surrenders to Allies

Literally the opposite is true faction-wise