TRUMP GENERAL - CANT BARRAGE THE FARAGE EDITION

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally at Tampa, FL 8/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump Rally in Akron OH 8/22/16
youtu.be/HoNaxw6zZ7Q RSB
>Trump meets with Akron OH police 8/22/16
youtu.be/Kn0aCK50gfo
>Trump Rally in Frederickburg, VA 8/20/16
youtu.be/2BSV1jOQFKs
>Trump Rally in Dimondale MI 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
>Trump Rally in Charlotte NC 8/18/16
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA
>Trump Speech in West Bend WI 8/16/16
youtu.be/CRZqz3e5Pr8

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/jZsnxW0XQvo
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo
>Trump/Pence/Eric on F&F 8/22/16
youtu.be/2Btxv3OfvG0
>Trump on Judge Jeanine 8/20/16
youtu.be/rni2r9TY63Q
>Trump Townhall on Hannity 8/17/16
youtu.be/67fbp3fCEuU
>Trump on Savage 8/17/16
youtu.be/1xVpcWlPhro

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3h53xa4Ai4U
youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs
youtu.be/X7le5GPJpbE
goodmenproject.com/featured-content/trump-rally-tweets-jared-yates-sexton/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/04/petition-created-rename-uss-harvey-milk-uss-harambe/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Awoo~

Reminder "i'm from x state and trump can't win here" are shills.

AWOOOOOOOOO

>Re-posting

Another faggot from Washington state here. For those who don't know let me explain; WA has gone Democrat since, 1984 32 years. Eastern part of the state goes Republican while west goes Democrat. King county usually if not all the time carries our state to the dems because Seattle is there. I'm not saying it's going one way or the other but we are like Oregon with Portland wherever that county goes the whole state goes.

MISSISSIPPI IS ON

RSBN HAS PRE-GAME COVERAGE NOW

>amerisharts

AWOO~

Farage when?

i'm from washington state and trump can win here

No shit

BUT IN THE EEEEEEEND

LIVE
>LIVE
LIVE

LIVE
>LIVE
LIVE

I'm from Norway and Trump can't win here.

Thank you for the new bread based Barbosa.

I'll ask again. Did Farage already appear on stage? If not, when?

so Trump X Farage for tonight confirmed or still just a rumour? If it's true, how many burgers and fries until it starts?

>Ameridumbs are unironically supporting a buffoon like Trump
I thought this was a meme, but no, the people here are just like the media portrays them

-
-

>/// PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT \\\

/// PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT \\\

>PREPARE FOR MASSIVE SWARMS

>CTR, SJW, SHILLS, NEETS, AND FELLOW LIBERAL FAGGOTRY OF ALL RACES WILL BE FLOODING POL IN NEXT COMING DAYS

>EMBRACE THE SHILLING

>PREPARE THE REDPILL SUPPOSITORIES

youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs

YOU CAN ALMOST HEAR THE CURRENT FLOWING

YOU CAN ALMOST SEE THE CIRCUITS BLOWING

YOU CAN ALMOST SEE THE PLANET GLOWING

In just under 4 hours he will

I cannot believe Nigel is going to be speaking together with Trump on the same stage.

Those are two of the most eloquent motherfuckers on the planet.

youtu.be/X7le5GPJpbE

GOOD MORNING! GOOD MORNING!

I think we have 4 hours yet

>literal shitposting

READ THIS FUCKING IMAGE

Reporter’s Tweets from Within Crowd at Trump Rally Are Raw, Powerful and Shocking

goodmenproject.com/featured-content/trump-rally-tweets-jared-yates-sexton/

>Trump says Clinton is the next Merkel, guy says "a couple of bitches"
>Crowd won't clap for speaker asking for recognition for Gerald Ford turning black history week into black history month.
>Trump talking about African-Americans, woman walking by shaking her head "just what in the hell is he talking about?"'
>Woman just said everyone at CNN should be arrested.
>Just watched a Neo-Nazi buy a Trump bobble head.
>Talked to multiple journalists, all of them agreed it's getting worse. One said he wished he was undercover like me.
>Trump supporters in parking garage, one says I hope we can win, hope there's no violence, another says it just might.
>There were SEVERAL men casing the press pen, taking pictures and notes. Several.
>Listen. This was a different Trump product. A dangerous one. And his supporters are ready for violence.
>Tonight had a much different air. The crowd was vocal about readiness to pin Trump loss on media. Several mentions of post-loss violence
>I heard several people talking about wanting to hurt the press, several mentioning a civil war if Trump loses. This is building in a hurry.
>There were people talking about attacking reporters, jailing them, lobotomizing them. They have a focus. They have a shared language.
>Trump has seeded this antipathy toward the press since the primaries and it's coming into full bloom. It's not dislike now, it's hatred
>Tonight was frightening. Period. Bannon has Trump polished up. His supporters are ready for violence and focused on media. It's a lot.
>I've covered the Trump campaign for over a year now and have seen this worsen. The anger changes, grows. It's going to boil over.

Think he comes on around 8.

Fire that bitch who convinced Trump to cancel his rallies in OR and WA

I mean Wtf???

Oregon is a potential toss up ffs!

From what i hear he won't be on stage until the rally in Mississippi tonight. There's a different rally in Florida this afternoon

in about 3 burgers and 43 bings since farage will be there

I fucked up it's 1988 not 1984.

>Hillary names Sup Forums tomorrow
>normies of all varieties once again flood the board
>some, as always, never leave
it's gonna be a shitshow of epic proportions but she's just giving us more trump votes
everyone who already thought he's hitler will stil think that, no love lost
but some will have conditioning broken

What of his ideas are SO buffoonish?

Well, let's be honest for a moment. No one, not even Bill Mitchell in his most fanciful dreams, thinks Trump can win Hawaii, Massachusetts, or California.

REMINDER: screenshot dump from racist Hillary supporter thread incoming.

Hillary is giving a speech on the 'alt-right' tomorrow. These images can be posted on social media or in threads on pol to show Hillary supporters racism.

please save for when there's a massive flood of shills incoming after her speech. Or post on social media during the speech. '#AltRight' will almost certainly trend during the speech.

19 images incoming.

Oh well I'll lift tomorrow

I did a somewhat quick sculpt of hillary pretending to be human. Not sure what to do with it.

That's a replay.

these redditors...

-
-
-

>PREPARE FOR MASSIVE SWARMS

>CTR, SJW, SHILLS, NEETS, AND FELLOW LIBERAL FAGGOTRY OF ALL RACES WILL BE FLOODING POL IN NEXT COMING DAYS

>EMBRACE THE SHILLING

>PREPARE THE REDPILL SUPPOSITORIES

-
-
-

ISN'T IT FUNNY

>le reddit has arrived

>There are a couple of grandmothers over here talking about their grandkids and executing Clinton in the same breath.
>And now they're talking about Clinton's brain damage.
>"She's basically a vegetable."
>"A criminal vegetable."
>So I got into tonight's Trump rally. Was just next to a couple of guys by the press pit talking about beating the shit out of reporters.
>Watched a woman get interviewed, as reporter walked away she yelled You're crooked, crooked, crooked as Hillary
>A guy just asked why I'm here, followed me from one side of the crowd to the other. Keeps reaching in his back pocket.
>Some Neo-Nazis in here, not that it's a surprise.
>African-American speaker says not to enable minoroties and crowd goes crazy
>Woman next to me screams Fuck her at every mention of Hillary Clinton.
>Pastor insinuates Clinton reminds him of Wicked Witch, person yells "she is a fucking witch someone drop a house on her"
>African-American pastor leads crowd in chanting All Lives Matter
>There is a definitive difference in how crowd's talking about press. Mentions of violence, jailing.
>Guy just said he thought Trump would lock up dishonest press after election. "You got to do something" his friend says.
>Guiliani says job is necessary, guy next to me: time for freeloaders to get with the fucking program
>Everyone around me calling Clinton a lying bitch
>They've injected self-deprecation into the speech, humanizes his political incorrectness. This is a frightening, frightening prospect.
>I cannot tell you how different this is. Bannon has changed everything.
>Guy behind me calling for Clinton to be thrown in prison, "and you know what happens in prison"
>Somebody yelling Obama's a goddamn Muslim terrorist
>Trump transitions to media, woman turns and hisses at them.
>There's a guy leaning on guardrail, staring at media as Trump criticizes them, mouthing "that's you, fuck you, that's you"
>If you thought Trump couldn't be more terrifying, welcome to The Age of Breitbart

>>There were SEVERAL men casing the press pen, taking pictures and notes. Several.

GOOD, dont the media believe in peoples freedoms to do so? They do the same to celebrities all the time.

What would Trump do if Russia invaded the baltic states and Poland? would he stand with his NATO allies or let Russia invade these countries in exchange for better deals?

Im glad that man can be happy for the rest of his life now. :')

That's okay... Donald Dumb is gonna lose. Take a look at my graph of the 2016 election... it explains everything!

Reminder: Trump will win Washington State with the most massive landslide in history and if you disagree you're a shill.

Yeah ,sorry, copied the wrong link.

probably got it right

Hillary is giving a speech on the 'alt-right' tomorrow. These images can be posted on social media or in threads on pol to show Hillary supporters racism.

please save for when there's a massive flood of shills incoming after her speech. Or post on social media during the speech. '#AltRight' will almost certainly trend during the speech.

19 images total

>yfw NATO starts building EVAs

Waifu claimed

Besides the diarrhea, today has been a great day! CANNOT wait for tomorrow.

3D print a bust of it for...reasons?

amazing

>a fucking white male!

CANT -------------- CANT
BARRAGE -------- STUMP
THE ------------------ THE
FARAGE ----------- TRUMP

Just a reminder that RCP head to head (Trump vs. Clinton) doesn't include some polls anymore like:

> Rasmunssen
> Pew Research
> Gravis (the one that made with Breitbart)
> Monmouth

The reason for that is not nefarious: most polls are not made head to head anymore.

Some pollsters only poll 4 way (with Johnson and Stein) as polling head to head is useless when all 4 candidates are getting votes in the 4 way.

>not knowing Sup Forums has been clamoring for a bunch of Trumps issues for years

19 images total

Y'all pigs gonna be feeling the heat this november. Lol

Interviewing 2 chads who only speak in memes

When the Democratic presidential nominee of the world's sole superpower plans a speech to address our movement, you know we've hit the big leagues.

wrong hood

Does anyone else miss the primaries? It was so easy then, there was never any doubt that Trump was going to win, but now I can't help but feel a little anxious.

Eric, if you're reading, please tell Trump to launch this bitch. Just call it a demotion.

Make one of Trump as a general or Emperor.

Beautiful landscape.

Is anybody counting on Washington to go red? Like California and Oregon any west coast state going red automatically mean a Reagan like landslide.

How can Trump win the electoral college without Virginia,PA, or Michigan? Winning Florida and Ohio doesn't guarantee he wins the election.

I dunno. Maybe I'll keep working on it. Put her in a high-water pants suit with a catheter impression on the leg. Standing up to a podium made of stacked money, using dead Haitian children as a stepstool... That might be worth 3D printing.

BIG LEAGUE FOLKS!

Do people really believe that Republicans will change that law? I don't care if women get abortions, though I do believe the father should have some say.

>tomnight's link ends with 4U

>Cult Of Harambe Demands White House Name Warship After Cherished Gorilla

An online petition has been created on the official White House petitions page, demanding that the US Naval Ship Harvey Milk be renamed the “USS Harambe.”

Harambe the gorilla was an unarmed black ape who was unjustly murdered by fascist zookeepers, determined to ensure that primates are not given their fundamental, constitutional rights. He was accused of attacking a child, when all video footage confirms that Harambe (pbuh) was in fact trying to bring the child into his warm, protecting embrace. We should all be so lucky to feel the presence of this gentle giant — now watching over us from above.

The authors sets out a list of comprehensive and persuasive arguments for the petition. “While there is no doubt that Harvey Milk died in the service of his country, his contribution to American history pales in comparison to the Silverback magnificence that was Harambe. Harambe who gave his life in a volley of friendly fire.”

It continues by noting the “strategic advantage” that this will give the Navy: “the name Harambe — even whispered — will demand respect, obeisance, and awe. A USS Harambe will strike fear in the hearts of our enemies in a way that the name “Milk” never could. USS Harambe will remind the world that America never forgets its heroes.”

We at Breitbart have had our #DicksOutForHarambe from day one. The speciesist establishment of the Cincinnati zoo may have decided that the life of a peaceful and harmless gorilla such as Harambe must be forfeited in order to appease the negligent parents of a disobedient and clumsy child, but we know better.

Even Republican nominee Donald Trump has spoken out in sympathy with Harambe. “I think it’s a very tough call," the conservative firebrand said.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/04/petition-created-rename-uss-harvey-milk-uss-harambe/

It was so obvious this whole time
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.html

ARTILLERY FOR HILLARY

HOLY SHIT. TRUMP LIED ABOUT HIS HEALTH!!!

NOW THAT HILLARY PROVED THAT SHE IS NOT SICK, WHAT ABOUT TRUMP?

WHAT IS HE HIDING? WHY IS HE SPINNING THINGS NOW?

PROVE THAT YOU ARE HEALTHY TRUMP, OR DROP OUT OF THE RACE.

FL, OH, and PA wins Trump the election.

Anyone got a link to Nigel talking?

Norway has some of the most beautiful mountains and towns in the world (in my opinion).

Truly gorgeous country.

Thank you; it is picture of "Preikestolen"

It was a reply to the other Washington state anons arguing.

LET'S ALL POINT AND LAUGH AT HER

it doesn't seem like MS people know Farage