What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

OP is a fag

They mean "stop policing blacks for antisocial behaviour"

>Don't police trespassing

>guys, how do we reduce black incarceration rates?
>what if they stopped committing so many crimes?
>no that's ridiculous you racist
>what if we stopped arresting them when they commit crimes?
>PERFECT

>Trespassing
What kind of stupid shit is this and what does it have to do with marijuana?

>black bodies

>trespassing
>minor offense
really

ending broken windows policing would save the country millions of dollars in administrative costs and the cost of long-term incarceration while having no meaningful negative impact on society

but Sup Forums will support it anyway because DUDE NIGGERS LMAO HAHA FUNNEY MEMES xD

>I'm 16 and am LITERALLY incapable of thinking about anyone other than myself

Don't you guys have better things to do then get triggered over internet opinions? This board is just as fucking bad as tumblr at this point. I mean yeah niggers are dumb as rocks and have shit opinions but getting triggered by their words makes you just as brain damaged as a SJW.

Hurr >tfw I can booze on the street all I want.

They mean quit punishing roodypoos that break the law.

"we want to act like third world savages with no consequences"

Das right

Tresspassing laws is racist and shieeet

Personal property is an invention of the white devil

It's natural for black people to behave in a way that we would consider antisocial. For example fighting, stealing, breaking things and murdering each other. Who are we to judge them?

Just legalize niggering, it's the same.

Decriminalize Trespassing, disorderly conduct and fucking SPITING?

How about niggers just act like civilized people?

>Don't police disturbing the peace (including loud music)

Niggers don't have to work I guess.

You damn well know they don't work

Wrong the broken window policy is what cleaned up Jew York City. Now they are trying to revert back. Can't arrest a man for pissing in public because I only nignigs do it

>trespassing

lmfaooooooooooooooooo

Only criminals act disorderly so when you put disorderly people in prision other crime such as robbery murder rape and assault goes down.

Its not that hard to understand nigger.

>Only criminals act disorderly
hahaha cool beans

wow, add "being drunk" and you've got a spot-on description of the Irish, astounding

What are you trying to say besides "I enjoy pissing on the sidewalk"?

what are YOU trying to say besides "i enjoy my taxes paying for court costs and room and board for sidewalk-pissers"?

>literally demanding anarcho-tyranny
How is BLM not a terrorist group again?

>let's let people piss on the sidewalks

Holy shit are you a nigger yourself?

Pissing on the sidewalk is disgusting and I would gladly pay taxes to throw sidewalk pissers into jail.

i see. how do you feel about mart sharters?

Literally this

Nice memes

Youre a pretty cool guy

>consumption of alcohol on street
Is this really illegal?

t. New Orleans

source please

In some places. Keeps hobos and alcoholics off the street so we don't have to deal with their shit.

Broken windows policing absolutely saved new York city from a devastating crime wave. The slippery slope 'fallacy' is anything but.

it varies from county to county. where i live you're allowed to have booze on the street as long as the bottle or can isn't visible. that's why liquor stores put stuff in opaque brown paper bags

Typically yes. There's only a few places it isn't.

>no meaningful negative impact on society
Why have these laws in the first place if not to enforce them?

You don't mind having niggers trespassing on your property, spitting on it and playing loud music and drinking alcohol and smoking weed?

You're happy that if you call the police they tell you they can do nothing about it?

Hes just a shitposter

Don't keep feeding him.

On the one hand I agree, and my libertarian sensibilities kick in.

On the other hand I recognize
>"broken Windows policing"
is just code for
>"collaring nigs for nigging"

Stopping these practices has three negative effects :

>1
Reducing police presence and police actions for minor infractions would embolden those committing other crimes

>2
Reducing police presence and action for loitering, graffiti etc would make the precinct quickly decline in a visciois cycle . If it seems nobody cares, less people would care. Loitering one day means shoplifting the next, followed by armed robbery.

>3
Collaring people for minor crimes often gets them in the system making them easier to track for major crimes, or leads to gathering information for concurrent major crimes

Live or in Chicago or Baltimore for a couple months.

How you think people
>"people"
behave as you've read in academic papers and how they behave in real life are worlds apart.

The broken windows policing had nothing to do with New York's declining crime rate, which was the result of rapid decreases in unemployment and other demographic shifts.

Crime rates went down at that time in cities all across the country, regardless of their efforts to punish petty crime.

>marijuana possession
>consumption of alcohol on streets
These are the only two I agree with

If you're arguing that you should be able to blast loud nigger music at all hours and trespass on people's property, then you've lost me.

Let's be clear here.

BWP gets niggers off the streets and in jail, and strikes fear in the remainder.

Yeah. Just ask any old timer NYPD how things were before and after they changed their tune.

I have my opinions on Giuliani and Bretton, but they did a damn good job.

>consumption in public
I'd agree that it's a stupid law
>marijuana possession
Again, I'd agree
>Disorderly conduct
While this can be used as a "catch all" charge by the cops to harass anyone for anything I still think it's a necessary charge to have because sometimes people do stupid shit that doesn't really fall under other laws
>trespassing
If someone is on your property illegally you should be able to shoot them, wish every state had castle doctrine
>disturbing the peace and loud music
Lol no I've been kept up all night by nigs and white trash yelling and blaring shitty music, disturbing the peace again is totally necessary
>spitting
Had no idea places had laws against that, gotta agree that spit laws are pretty stupid as well

>do the exact opposite of what they did in NYC that saved thousands of black lives

Fucking niggers are trash

I personally don't give a fuck about any of those except trespassing

When it comes to somebody's fucking home where their kids live it is not fucking safe at all to make it legal for random assholes to just waltz on to people's property and what's gonna happen is the homeowners are just gonna take the law into their own hands and start killing trespassers and hiding their bodies instead of calling the police

>i don't give a fuck about nigs playing load music right outside my house when I'm trying to sleep
k

>BWP gets niggers off the streets and in jail
that's expensive, especially given recidivism rates
i'd rather have them out on the streets blasting lout music and smoking pot than pay for their public defenders

Crime in general and violent crime in specific has been decreasing since the 60s.

Better standards of living
Flynn Effect
Removal of lead from fuel and paint
Birth control and abortion

Take your pick of factors

The fact is thought that the way NYC dealt with crime before 1994 (the tail end of the crack epidemic ) and the way it dealt with it after speeded up the ride to the destination those long term factors already put into motion.

Before, they wouldntbgive a shit about some bum in the south Bronx loitering in a supermarket (obvious drug dealer)

At they point they did, and have him the proper treatment.

Spitting on people is a felony.
You could be carrying a disease, with intent to spread it. Putting you in jail for trying to use a biological weapon against somebody is a pretty valid law.

>Everyone associating these things with niggers

You've fallen for the bait.

How the fuck is trespassing just "broken windows"

And why the fuck does "broken windows" mean "not serious crime" if someone breaks my fucking window I at bare minimum want someone (ie the law) to make them pay back the cost of replacing that fucking window

>weed: well fuck it it's pretty much legal anyway
>drinking in public: most places never passed laws against it those who did back in the day don't care about enforcing it anymore

Everything else definitely should be enforced

It's more expensive to keep make blacks between 18 and 40 on the streets.

They don't even pay as much into the treasury as they take in public services.

>blasting loud music and smoking pot
See
It's never 'just' those things, and 'just' those things can ruin small businesses for entire neighborhoods.

I remember coming out of school
>60% black public HS
And the police showing every day, on the dot, to clear out the deli across the street from nigs. Arrests were rare, but policing was necessary to keep things in proper working order.

Let us be niggers or you're racist

Wait spitting is illegal in the US?

Fuck I spit a few times when I was there last. Good to know because I do not want to spend time in a foreign jail

I agree with everything here except spitting. Where I live there are a lot of native americans with HIV (highest rate in N America, even more than the gay cities, thanks heroin!) and they all spit everywhere. Since they have HIV it's literally a public health hazard.

Other places also have similar laws so people using chewing tobacco don't shit everything up with ugly brown stains and chunks of fucking fiberglass everywhere

It's a multiple hundred dollar fine in Saskatoon, if you ever have the misfortune to visit. Just so you know.

New York is still dirty as hell. I can't imagine how it was before.

>libertarian sensibilities

So you lolbertarians think that TRESPASSING is OK?

>Noise pollution and disorderly conduct waking up tenants and their children en masse, causing them to move or refuse to pay a rent increae , lowering the value of the apartment

>loitering in front of a deli or cell phonenstore or making a "performance " limiting customers ' ability to enter

>just remove laws and borders and sheet that way we can oogabooga up your country senpai

I appreciate this post

Well let's be clear here, HIV can't be transmitted with saliva, it's rarer for blood to be with that saliva, its rare than for the HIV not to die in the mouth with exposure to air or while airborne, and it's rarer for such blood/spit to enter the orifice of some other person.

That said, it's fucking disgusting.

Context.

I had sympathies for reducing police action against spitting, loitering and drug use, not tresspassing and noise pollution.

Just sympathies though.

How about instead of decriminalising them, we turn them into "kill on sight" offenses ?

>no meaningful negative impacts
It would certainly affect the housing market. It would also negatively impact businesses. It might positively impact security businesses, such as ADT or whatever, but that's only a minor benefit.
There'd also most likely be more instances of beggars, etc.
So i disagree with no negative impacts on society.
I also don't know where you got your "millions of dollars" number, but i'd need hard evidence of that.

They meant that niggers should be allowed to trespass, destroy property, disturb anyone within earshot, and possess drugs. Then when they turn every vacant building into a crack house, we can find someone other than niggers and liberals to blame... because equality.

Jean-Marie pls