So why does Sup Forums not like the jews again?

so why does Sup Forums not like the jews again?

>anti muslims
>racists towards the sandmonkeys
>removed kebab since Israel was formed
>political control over the western goverments
>contribuited to science more than any other religion
>corrupted the weak men

because the Muslims told them to.

/thread

The nation of Israel was built off a lie (The Holocaust)
They cuck our countries into doing their bidding for them
Most Jews are Marxist traitors

fuck off jidf shill.

>jews
>anti muslim

Are you retarded?

oh i forgot to add
jews loves muslim outside their country
how about that you MALL WALL SHATTER?

I don't hate them

>Israel was built off a lie and their flag is a literal spit to the face to Judaism
>The top Jews in power are fucking everything up
>Despite there being different kinds of Jews, even the Nationalist ones are sucking money from the US

Regular Jews are cool though, especially the ones that post here

Though it's really hard to know who is a real Jew nowadays since they got subverted years back

In one obscure ass middle eastern country, there exists conservative, somewhat anti muslim jews derided by all other jews as Likudniks.

Of these 'right wing jews,' their overall leader, Bibi, STILL condemned Trump for his anti muslim rhetoric. So even they are not "anti muslim," that is only how muslims perceive them to be.

The rest of Israel, and the rest of jews in the world, are unabashedly pro muslim.

Muslims imagine themselves to be persecuted by jews, just as they imagine themselves to be persecuted by everything else. There's no upside to jews.

SHILL THREAD.

DO NOT REPLY. SAGE AND MOVE ON.

Muslims imagine themselves to be persecuted by jews, just as they imagine themselves to be persecuted by everything else. There's no upside to jews

time for jews to start gassing themselves so we dont have to

WTF I LOVE JEWS NOW

they never teached us this in highschool...I got an A on the test(1917-45) about this,I feel cheated.

kill (((yourself))) faggot.

i would if i would had been a canadian

Sup Forums loves jews.

Half of Trump's family is Jewish.

They are our bestest allies ever

because jew is the true master race and Sup Forums as a white supremacist are jealous of that

All original jews from the tribe of Judah are dead or bred into the Russian genepool post khazar population all false jews alive now are talmud worshiping liars with greedy stinky semite gypsy blood

We don't hate regular Jews but the Zionists that fuck up the world for personal power. They are in the way of humanities progress and want to further enslave us.

Far, far too many lies.

No courage, just cowardice.

Using all others as pawns to further your agenda.

As a Ukrainian Canadian it's hard to forget why my family left here in the first place commie jews fuckin everything up and now look curious George kikels financing the far right in Ukraine while maintaining his commie niggabros in blm

Yup history repeats itself

>Most Jews are Marxist traitors

Stay retarded

Learn your own history OP.

lol
>most of the right wing here wants trump to get voted
do u really think the our presidant can say that
ffs we have muslims here too
and a few soliders too
>u cant say that ffs think

They tend to work in banking and media. That right there earns them a lot of asshole points.

I have nothing against them.
The one I know are pretty cool, mind they business and don't annoy other people.

This "jew conspiracy" thing is a bit retard... sadly, some people took the joke a bit too literally.

You guys should build a spaceship and fly off to that New earth like planet and give the Palestinians back their land

>Be Germany in WW1
>Crush the Russian empire
>Have army at the gates of Paris
>Jews chimpout back in Vaterland
>Surrender unconditionally

>Be Germany in 1945+
>Oy vey, Hitler hated those jews without reason
>They were good boys, they dindunuffin

Throw in the predatory financial and real estate activities during hyperinflation of 1923 and you get the picture.

>86445314
Whoa! What a fucking revelation!
A jew who doesn't mind have a partner form an another race!!!

JEW CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED

It's time to go to bed Sonja.

Back to your oven JIDF

Hey Norway, can you stop posting your bullshit! Everybody start to be embarrassed for you.

I like Jews, hate zionists.

If zionists died tomorrow and the only Jews left were the staunch conservative Jews, I'd be totally fucking okay with them.

>anti-white male

That's why.

>meanwhile at this guy's place

because they need boogeymen

The enemy of my enemy is not automatically my friend.

I can accept Zionist Jews who are in Israel and how they do things, but I cannot accept AMERICAN Jews and their shitty liberal self-destructive tendencies that are aimed at wrecking the nation.

You might as well have posted the tired daily meme of "Why aren't you Muslim yet, it's totally bro-tier and supports the patriarchy" nonsense.

Just because some things overlap for interest does not erase all the terrible shit that comes with the package.

Generally, most jews who believe in nationalism will by definition be Zionist, and most jews that are anti Zionist will be prone to global subversion.

Ok Norway... we know you don't have any social skills at all....
But com'on! To some point, you should realize that your shitty picture annoyed everybody!

Can't you go on a Canadian thread to post your shit?

The JIDF is really losing their touch these days.

>anti muslims
>literally invented the word "islamophobia" to guilt white goyim
>keeps telling us to take in all the muslims

>I got an A on the test(1917-45)
How cuck answers one has to give to get an A on WW2 test?

jews suck mutilated baby cock.

literally.

synagogue of satan.

The bizarre parallels between 1920's Germany and the current year are interesting:

>Soon the Jew became the leader of the battle against himself. I am speaking figuratively when I say “against himself” because the “great master of lies” always succeeds in making himself seem innocent and throwing the blame on others. Since he had the audacity to lead the masses himself, it never occurred to the people that this could be the most legendary fraud of all time...

>Without being aware of it, the laborer is put to work for the very power that he believes he is fighting against. He is led to believe he is acting against capitalism, and therefore he is easily made to fight for capitalism. The cry is heard against international capital, but the real target is the national economy. The current economy must be destroyed so that the international stock exchange can replace it on the corpse-strewn battlefield, with Jewish financial world interests.

>To achieve his goal, the Jew proceeds as follows: he creeps up on the workers in order to win their confidence, pretending to have compassion for their poverty and circumstances or even anger at their miserable lot in life. He is careful to study all the real or even their imagined problems. Then he arouses the desire for change. With infinite shrewdness, he stirs up the urge for (((SOCIAL JUSTICE))), an innate desire that is sleeping within every Aryan. Once the fire is burning, the Jew turns it into hatred toward those more fortunate and puts the stamp of a very special World-Concept on the battle; he builds a philosophy designed to correct social injustice. He founds the Marxist doctrine.

Jealousy. Jews, despite our difficult history, are smart and successfull, creative and entrepreneurial.

By contrast sand niggers, despite having innumerable material advantages are still basically monkeys.