You've finally done it this time

You fucks. You've put the alt-right in jeopardy.

We had something with Leslie Jones, with her self-destructive ebonics, and the big controversy that got Milo banned from Twitter, which exposed twitter for the truly censorship-crazy clusterfuck of a website it is, and all the while; all we had on Leslie were words, our words, words that would provoke her...

... But no, one of you dickheads or more, whoever it was, just had to fucking hack her banana phone and post those pictures... what the fuck.

You just had ruin everything. You big fucking idiots. Delete this board. You're worse than feminism. No matter how much you hate her, posting her pictures like that only made her a martyr and she is now officially a victim.

Dumb cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86427256/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post nudes

Nice pasta. Where did you find it Italian?

Shut up paddy

>We

Not your personal army, nigga

Shut the fuck up, your country smells of curry

Sup Forums is a board of peace. We dindu nuffin.

>someone posted nudes here
>that makes them responsible for the hack
as much as imgur is for hosting them to begin with

ok op you retard potato nigger

>Sup Forums was the one who hosted her private nude photos on iCloud, where they could be hacked and distributed by almost anyone
We should have know better than to do something so stupid. Our bad.

your country smells of vomit, despair and rancid ginger minge

false flag

>irish intellectuals

>You've put the alt-right in jeopardy.
Good.

Is this the latest CTR push? Harambe's nudes get (((leaked))) and she (((suicides))) the day before Killary makes a speech on the alt-right?

I'm sure you're sooo concerned about her when you probably have been spamming the pics non-stop.

Eat shit shill.

it was reddit fuck off

POL IS A LGBT BOARD

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU RACIST
SAGE

Somebody fucking post the Harambe tits

Fuck off and go suck some more Milo cock, you alt-right newfag nigger. What happened to that ape was classic lulz.

>Ireland
Go suck Palestinian cock faggot

>is it just me or ireland always posts lefty pro shitt

>You've done it
>You fucks
>You've put the alt-right in jeopardy

That's an awful lot of assumptions you've got there and as we all know, assumptions if the mother of fuckups.

Who cares what happens to a nigger?

I feel bad for the hacker who had to witness these nudes

FUCKING IRISH SHILL I WILL FUCKING PIPE BOMB YOU.
At least you are consistent with how you write your shilling so fair fucks to ya for that

Hello fellow CTR shills. $0.20 has been deposited to your account.

they were originally on imgur something reddit likes to use for image hosting so it probably came from there

anyways all these thread discussing this manufactured controversy are posted by shills to try and lead the narrative

like i care about some utterly cringe worthy Twitter/Reddit "political movement"

Lol I was in the original Reddit thread that posted it.

It was REDDIT how convenient was it that Sup Forums was blamed? Fucking Reddit ruins everything.

IT'S A FALSE FLAG
>IT'S A FALSE FLAG
IT'S A FALSE FLAG
>IT'S A FALSE FLAG
IT'S A FALSE FLAG
>IT'S A FALSE FLAG
IT'S A FALSE FLAG
>IT'S A FALSE FLAG
IT'S A FALSE FLAG
>IT'S A FALSE FLAG
IT'S A FALSE FLAG
>IT'S A FALSE FLAG
IT'S A FALSE FLAG
>IT'S A FALSE FLAG
IT'S A FALSE FLAG
>IT'S A FALSE FLAG
IT'S A FALSE FLAG
>IT'S A FALSE FLAG
IT'S A FALSE FLAG

Bait thread

Fuck off shill alt right your dick right off

>RHCP

What did he mean by this?

Are her nudes really out there or is this whole thread bait?

Dont really wanna see them just want to confirm

>Implying anyone wanted to see those nudes

The Alt-Right.
Lead by a gay dude, a Jew, a white girl, a Canadian, some English dude or something...
Who or what are they shooting at?

Why she's really going after us huh?

Head over to Sup Forums newfag

Your country is just a stagnant iceberg with no redeeming qualities littered with subhuman Mongolians.

Yes, rare flag man, her nudes are out there. All of them. We are fucked.

>Literally no images posted until an hour ago
The only threads with the photos in them are the ones you keep being paid to make shill.

jesus fucking christ

>banana phone
My sides omfg

we're really not. It's 50/50. Just the Left get heard the right don't.

And ours is any better?

I support HILLARY and BERNIE and I'm the one who leaked the photos

You fucking alt right bigots are going to be EXPOSED to the WHOLE world now and everyone is going to HATE you for BULLYING

Hillary will be president now. So what if I had to fat shame an African American female. This is OUR time to shine, bigots will be BTFO

Good luck getting anyone to believe you. We have all of the media in our fucking back pocket. Good luck getting this printed in the New York Times or having our boy Anderson read it out on national TV. Your time is over. We control everything. We call the shots. Get ready for Hillary, guys. I imagine when she gets into office your website will be shutdown.

Lol he's right guys. She was so easy to bait and make herself look bad and someone just had to give her an even newer laminated victim card with this stunt. I can literally hear her bank account filling.

Theres some new pasta thanks

YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD AN APE

The fact that this was posted before the leaks fucking gives me the creeps.

Shill thread. Do not reply.

False flag attempt to blame Sup Forums

And and move on.

Yes actually. Rid Ireland of Social Justice lefty cunts, retarded politicians, and Orangemen and it would be a paradise.

get 2 succin boi

Good. I'm tired of redditors labelling themselves with a retarded "new ideology" like "alt-right" because using one of the old words isn't edgy enough

>alt-right
>we

Don't associate me with those faggots. No one will tell me what the alt-right is.

Is it "non-traditional" followers of the Republican party like faggots, niggers and other forms of colored people? Minority groups? The people that should be aware of the fact the Democrat party started the civil war on favor of slavery?

Wrong site desu senpai.

Implying the clintons didn't hack jones

Finn absolutely destroying the Taigs. Amazing.

Good man just give us guns on top of that.

Same

Plebbit did it. We are a board of peace.

I found the nudes. Want more?

Sup Forums is a board of peace, fuck off or die reddit

>Puerto Rico
>Rare flag

Lolno it's a US commonwealth off the coast of Florida I don't need a passport to visit. Guam is a nicer place to holiday.

Bullshit, I opened them when I was eating lunch today

you would have to delete Sup Forums because pron gets removed from Sup Forums. even when she posted the pics herself it gets removed almost instantly if its black or has a black person in the mix

i see a nude black person on Sup Forums i report it and shits 404 by the time i reload the page

If nothing happened to Sup Forums during the fappening nothing will happen now

stop being so paranoid

There is no alt-right, just a bunch of shit posters.

Where do people get this shit?

>muh secret club is exposed
We should post gore to trigger normies

What even the fuck is alt right

Sup Forums has no limits when it comes to disseminating this stuff. So many mad permavirgins wanting to take sexual advantage of a nonconsenting black woman.

>tfw

>Sup Forumstists claiming that they're not alt-right

Kek

7.62 . Round an In Body/Head

END IT !

OP BTFO

Sup Forums did nothing
/pol is a board of peace

It's liberals willing to throw another under the bus to further their own cause. This just reeks of something Clintonesque from the timing to the convenience of two forms of gov't issued id. The real hacker is probably dead in some park right now.

How do you do that famalam

you don't know the history of Sup Forums

I DO

Yep, now anyone who happens to wander onto Sup Forums after hearing the news reports will see things that confirm what they heard about on the news. It's brilliant in it's simplicity, but it enrages me that it's so effective.

Back to your famine, potato nigger, no one tells m what to do (unless you are a very cute girl)

Hush now pasta nigger you fucking eggplant , she is the great god keks sacrifice

Wait what
Did something happen?

This is less disgusting than the real ones...

Wait, really? Need an archive, Screencap will not do in this case.

Hahahaha the alt right is with her, you've been duped!

>this post
>that flag

Let it all burn

Heroin overdose with a misterious .357 in occiput

I saw this post around 11 am today, saw the article on my phone at the post office like 1-2 hours later, all times pacific.

I'd fuck her. I have no shame.

we dindu nuffin. this was a textbook reddit hack

You guys aren't going to feel very nice when madam poopy diapers is going to mention us in the debates.

>dozens of celebs we have no nudes of
>you fags pick leslie jones to leak

jesus, at least pick someone fappable like emma or some shit

Fuck off, you humourless mick cunt. Go suck a priest's cock while dreaming of the day you can move to England and start "fixing" pensioners' roofs for 10,000% the going rate.

Yeah trust me, no one went out of their way to hack a phone for these.

That's gotta be a partner leak.

Or the Russians.

icloud isn't easy to hack

it wasn't one of us

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86427256/

>Alt-right

The fuck is the Alt-right, from what I gather it's conservative homosexuals?

>it's a Sup Forums get blamed for something they didn't do episode
WEW

ITT: CTR SHILLS PLANTING EVIDENCE

that's log cabin republicans

alt-right is a music genre