Does ANYONE regret Brexit?

Why is there this leftist meme circulating that the British pound has tanked and the proponents of Brexit are now rethinking it?

I heard some guy say that a chunk of the voters just did it as a joke and are now just positively stewing in regret.

No

No.

No, it'll be easier for other countries to get out now if we get the chance.

No

I can't imagine anyone ever regretting regaining sovereignty.

The people that value wealth over freedom are the truest cucks in the world.

No regrets here.

Not even a little

>I heard some guy say that a chunk of the voters just did it as a joke and are now just positively stewing in regret.

No, that's leftists way of reconciling the fact that their opinion is not the majority opinion

"B-but they must be wrong! They didn't really mean to vote that way!

Nope.

This.
It's best for everyone, that we showed that leaving and surviving is possible.

Anti-brexit propaganda by globalists, nothing more, nothing less.
They don't want other nations thinking "Hey we could survive without being under their control".

This whole "vote regret" thing was made up by butt-mad leftists wanting to vote until we "vote for the right thing".

most people have forgotten about it honestly. average brit is a fucking retard almost on a par with the average amerishart.

no one regrets it. The media "found" 1 nigger and 1 shitskin to say on camera "they voted leave but regret it". Then they said that most leavers regret it.

It's a kike plot to try to avoid brexit.

>I heard some guy say that a chunk of the voters just did it as a joke and are now just positively stewing in regret.

That sounds completely made-up in order to bolster popular support for a 2nd referendum.

Brexit didn't happen, nigger.
They will let it disappear and no one will notice.

No, one does not regret sovereignty.

Never. And anyone who say they regret it doesn't deserve the right to vote, as a result of being as thick as pig shit.

>Why is there this leftist meme circulating
Because leftists would rather burn to death in the filth they created than ever admit they are wrong about anything. It's what makes them so dangerous.

no one does, apart from remainers pretending we do, we'd do it again

Unless you go on holiday nothing has really happened to the pound. Even then it's being undercut on purpose. I don't regret voting leave at all.

I think the option we have left is burn them, then.

They saw the Pund dropped for a couple of hours and now think that is the permanent out-come.

Nothing happened so far, you are not even outside of it yet

>jokingly voting the other way on a very important national referendum

Are these people claiming this fucking serious? That anyone would ever do that, not to mention a large chunk of voters is absurd. And even if they did, they are clearly stupid and don't deserve to vote again. Didn't happen tho

I love your flag, dad. The Union Jack just has such a boss presentation.

>mfw when Wales is such a shit hole were fucked without EUs money.

Spise en fjert og sted det i den storste hullet i ansiktet

What is the secret to your language?

no, id do it again in a heartbeat.

Nope.

Wut?

Dip your head in cold bucket of water, while someone plays the clangers at 5x speed.

Then maybe after 5 years you can say
"hello, may I sharpen your pencil?"

No, I live in the county where the highest percentage voted leave. The only regret I've heard is from remain cucks who couldn't be arsed to vote.

>Why is there this leftist meme circulating that the British pound has tanked and the proponents of Brexit are now rethinking it?
Because they want the result undone.

Was that how it worked? I remember it being unrelated to guilt, it just took the pain of all your victims and threw it back at you.