To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil

To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.

>>>>>> Don't

>emigrating to Brazil.

Things considered by no one, ever.

Good, don't come

Why on Earth would anyone want to go to Brazil?

I mean, even the Olympics was pushing it.

>emigrating to Brazil

Not even Africans want to move to Brazil.

>You're not white. You're niggers on par with roaches, greeks, and arabs, you are not welcome here.

Fucking lost my shit here. 2 minutes and I'm still laughing.

10/10 shitpost, keep it up huemonkey

People emigrate to Brazil?

I've legitimately never considered moving anywhere South of Virginia.

>this fucking thread
>again
retarded nigger

>To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.
So nobody

literally zero problems about giving people friendly reminders

You should be welcoming anyone with more than 100IQ to come whitewash your shithole

But you are moron so what did i expect

>friendly reminders
>do not jump from buildings

first post, most sensible post

fuck that shithole

> emigrating to Brazil

Why in the fuck?

This has been tried and failed miserably.
Next generations just leave.
This place needs to be YELLOWwashed not WHITEwashed. White genetics niggerize too much

>anyone seriously considering moving to BRAZIL
>BRAZIL
>B R A Z I L
Not now man my sides are still in orbit from earlier today

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH

>10. We will not let you build your fake god kike church
>11. We are either catholic or
Make up your mind.

>Brazilians posting this thread all day every day
>Argentinians posting "why are Brits so obsessed with Malvinas" threads all day every day

you 2 faggots are the definition of "attention whores"
that's why we fucked you both over
that's why no one likes you

Not even niggers want to emigrate to Brazil.

I'd rather emigrate to Africa to be honest.

> Favela

Why do shanty towns have a name that sounds like a dessert?

This hurt my feelings because you are literally leaving Brazil and going to Africa.

I'm drunk and this thread is fucking hilarious.

Oh shock horror. It was always my dream to move to one of the dirtiest, most dangerous, unmitagatably shit countries in the Americas.

Just stick to the white parts of Brazil and you'll be okay senpaitachi

12. I don't want to emigrate to Brazil anyway

China and Brazil have a lot in common, though.

All subhuman emerging countries should unite and become one mongrelized 3/4 asian 1/4 nigger empire to rule the new world. We shall kneel only to the khan and it's going to be glorious.

> To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.
Yeah, sure, Sup Forums is bretty retarded, but not THAT retarded

Mom he posted it again!

>Oktoberfest 2009
They are probably all blacked by now.

Black asians are really smart and well functioning. That is the final solution for IQ problems.

> Weedman

Got any good joints down there?

Plus you can climb the ranks of the khanate by torturing muslims and acquire your own harem of blasian qts.

yes that is the final solution why aren't we already outjewing people?

Best country ever.

>implying anyone wants to go to brazil
Are you delusional?

fuck you austrian nigger, I'm not taking shit from you

Nice proxy Australia

We need to convince the Chinese first by telling them that Brazil is the best African country for their shady stuff.

Then the khanate is inevitable.

hue

Vai se foder não sou australiano pedaço de bosta húngaro.

kurva anyád

>emigrating
>to Brazil
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>anyone considering emmigrating to Brazil
>on Sup Forums

nice pasta hueposter

hey (((dad))) watchya doin

What are you laughing at, that's literally the only thing you're known for.

No one wants to go to Brazil anyways you fucking self-important shitskin.

You are poor and have niggers.

Much like Australia.

Alright nigger, then just don't come.

hey "son"

why can't you be a decent country like England's son?

lel it's you faggots that keep moving here, biggest immigrant group by far

Wouldn't cross my mind in the first place.

pls include me in ur reddit screencap

That was a good laugh, indeed. Why would anyone want to emigrate to a 3rd world country?

because you did not genocide the natives and had slaves then interbred with them, if you were not that dumb we would be even better

Poortugal were and is too dumb to fully develop a country.

sure, blame your problem on others, never your responsibility

you know that was 200 years ago, and your still a shit nation

I'm fucking not you goddamn retard.

You just sold us to the jews.

Give up, we don't want you here, Tyrone.

>Be me two years ago
>Sleeping with Brazillian white girl doing study in America
>She asks me to move to Brazil with her to open Business.
>She owns multiple properties because she is Brazil 1%er
>Refuse because I will not live in a place where I must surround my home with a concrete wall and have cameras all over, because the natives will fuck all your shit up if you don't have top security.

Yeah I'm fine without living in a self built fucking prison surrounded by filthy monkeys.

I would rather overthrow brazil for being such a fucked up country

But here there are plenty of Walrmarts for your shittings too, don't care about it.

>anyone considering emigrating to Brazil?

>I will not live in a place where I must surround my home with a concrete wall and have cameras all over
So when are you moving?

fucking nigger can't even spell

D'awww is someone butthurt that their country is the 3rd world shithole full of niggers and half breeds? Sure, the USA has it's nigger and spic infestation problems, but the majority of us are hard working blue collar red blooded all white Americans. There's a reason we call spics, kikes, niggers, poo in loos, chinks, gooks, japs, and towel heads "minorities"
It's okay, your country won't be shit forever. Perhaps one day you'll see this flag flying over the smoldering remains of a favela near you

My responsibility? I was born in 1998 and I didn't signed any social contract. I don't care about Brazil, but about ME.
I said that Poortugal is too dumb to fully develop a country and this is still true. Portuguese didn't created colonies like the UK, were, even without wanting it, the idea of economic freedom grew and there were incentives for living there. All your country did is create a rural elite that fucked up all our politics for the most part of our history.

Why would anyone consider that?

It's easy to learn this shitty language if you are a moron illegal immigrant.

Except Japs

Zero defense of your degenerate Flavela culture. Zero defense of your corrupt police.

I don't have to lock my house even when I go to work all day. I can leave the keys to my truck in the cup holder when I park it at home. I can go into the shop for a quick shart with my new truck running out front.

Your country is a fucking zoo.

/thread
Nice one, bud!

shitty language like favela nigger portuguese?
don't call me a fucking moron illegal immigrant you nigger mutt that disgraced your red blood

>There's a reason we call spics, kikes, niggers, poo in loos, chinks, gooks, japs, and towel heads "minorities"

Cala a boca, mouro filho da puta.

Esse mene não faz o menor sentido e vocês já são o país mais cuckado da Europa por uma larga margem.

Para além dos milhões de pretos angolanos que imigram em massa para aí, vocês tem uma enorme população de mestiços de judeus, ciganos e NEGROS. Sim, Portugal tem um monte de descendente de AFRICANOS que posam como "cidadãos" europeus.

Sem mencionar a taxa gigantesca de cuckolds que desertam do seu país para levar uma vida burguesa em outros países da Europa e pior, a ridícula taxa de natalidade dos portugueses; homens eunucos e raparigas vadias que nem pensam em ter filhos.

Ou seja, seu país de merda esta condenado e não tem nada o que você possa fazer a não ser vir no Sup Forums tentar tirar sarro de brasileiros e de outros países da Europa quando vocês são de longe os mais fodidos do continente.

Filho da puta.

unfortunately for you, your country is majority nigger

> We are either catholic or non-religious
What about Candomble?

bitch i'm standing up for eurobro here, don't fucking call them eunuch men and slut girls, your country is full of fucking traps and transvestites motherfucking niggers

We're still the majority, Rafael

>To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil

Don't worry, we weren't

this is a non issue

Japs are very naive about the world around them.

Bem falado, bem falado, simplesmente sambamos na cara do português dando o close errado.

>No Brazilian company will hire a mudskin like you

No wonder Brazil has so many favelas for its natives.

Seriously. Turkey, North Korea, and Brazil could vanish over night and no one would lose a wink over it. You guys think you matter, and nothing could be farther from the truth. Just think about this- you are such big retarded fuck ups you ruined the 2016 Olympics for everyone. Disgusting aids ridden mongrels.

Why would a white American emigrate to Brazil at all.

That's like telling white Europeans not to emigrate to Somalia. And there's more blacks and Muslims in Brazil.

I wouldn't even consider visiting monkey land Brazil.

I go to a gym that has a large brazilian population

pretty much all of them are loud, obnoxious, smelly and look like inbred mongoloids

however the brazilian posters here seem quite civilized and intelligent in comparison

what gives? really makes me think...

>emigrating to Brazil
sure

A mate of my dads, this old fat divorced guy, who actually is really nice just lonely, met a girl from Brazil on the Internet. After a year of talking he went to emigrate there and marry her. He had saved up $100,000 to do so.

Anyway within a week of landing in RIO, he was kidnapped and the criminal took all his remaining money. He gave $50,000 to the woman he like for her to hold. They Tortured him for the rest.
For PIN numbers and they took the lot over two weeks as he was hostage.
For some insane reason they let him go after.
He got found by police staggering around. They arrested him. Eventually they figured out what had happened and wanted a bribe, the woman he like was called and didn't want to pay a bribe with his money, but after an argument reluctantly gave the police $1000.
Back at her place she refused to give my dads friend back his money, and said she didn't want him there anymore.
In the end she kicked him out after only giving him $5000 of his own money back which was enough for a taxi and airfare and a hotel room.
By the time he got back to Australia he had $600 in his pocket.

My dad told me this and then told me never go to Brazil, never do business with Brazilians and never ever get involved with Brazilian women, he'd rather me date an African than a Brazilian.

K,
Now stop jewing the world, son of Israel.

> Brazilian

> calling people 'brown' and 'niggers'

At least 30% percent of our immigrants are americans.

Its ok. Youre all good. Nobody would ever want to immigrate to your shithole anyways. Refugees would rather stay in Syria.

Hmm... do I really want to give up living in my nice white gated community with fresh air and safe parks for...

A shit smelling, monkey infested, gang run, windows and doors barred, economy tanking, (((south American))), famine riddled laughing stock of the modern world?

Nah I'm good, keep your AIDs to yourself.