Hey, guys

Hey, guys

I'm new here, and I just wanted to clear something up. Is Sup Forums satire?

I've seen some folks here saying that Sup Forums is a satirical board, a "board of peace", etc. This makes sense given the amount of bigotry and propagation of outdated ideologies here. It's hard for me to imagine that any well-adjusted person could take any of this seriously.

However, I've also seen some posters spending hours of their time "debunking" what they refer to as the "holohoax", which makes me wonder what kind of person would spend that much of their time making a joke on an anonymous forum.

So, anons, let's clear this up once and for all.

Is Sup Forums a satirical board?

test

Of course it is. We're all liberal at heart, but just need to unwind from time to time.

It's not except for the times when it is. You'd be surprised how often people confuse the two.

I came to your picture. Thanks leaf.

The holohoax is just a meme
Everything else is ded srs

POL IS A LGBT BOARD

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU RACIST
SAGE

k

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Yes and no

This is a clinton supporters board.
There are a few #jebheads around
Most of us are #MentallyHill
:^)

Go away, we're shutting our borders to Canadians.

Everything about me is satirical. I've lived my entire life behind 6 layers of irony. This entire board is satirical as is everything posted here, that is why I am here.

It begins as satire, then you slowly realize that our "satire" is actually more accurate than what you thought was true.

See: blacks having a lower IQ (google it)

Clearly a board of satire

In truth we're all cuck that just want to see a big strong bull fuck our wives

I agree.

Yes, obviously. This board is run by Hillary's staff.

Sometimes.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums with a plot.

Mixed bag, you could make a venn diagram of posts here

>non-racists shitposting racism

>racists

and then the circles meet in the middle as

>racists who shitpost their racism

Depends on the topic the thread is discussing.

Racial IQ disparities and crime rates, the lies and agenda of the media and the Jews who run it, and the threat of Islam are pretty serious.

Flat earth, filters, chem trails, lizard people, etc are obviously just people fucking around.

But even the few listed above are too much for you to handle Justin, so I would instead recommend such sites like Kikebook or Twatter and kinda fuck off mate.

This is a board for Mongolian Curling League enthusiasts. What the fuck are you on about leaf?

Fuck you nigger!

Kill yourself!

Sup Forums is a black hating board.
This is why we support Hillary Clinton, she supports planned parenthood that sacrifices babies to Moloch
She also supports more social security that destroys black families and make them murder eachother
Her husband wrote a bill that put millions of blacks in jail

Hillary is the best candidate
Trump is a cuck that keeps touting "equality" for everyone

10 bucks says you are a 'new canadian'

op mistaken /po/ with Sup Forums
Sup Forums is peace

>windmill-of-tolerance.jpg

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Does it look like satire to you maplenigger?

Sup Forums is mostly just one guy with proxies that is really fast at typing. i dont sleep much

When did the cancucks take the angloshitpost award away from the aussies?

This.

I am voting for Greens.

Me too. After prepping the bull I realized that the Greens was my true political home

holy shit the copypasta. CTR shills get out.