Why do German hate American so much??

Why do German hate American so much??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
politico.eu/article/trump-signs-russia-sanctions-bill-he-opposed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because yanks love to Larp with their 1/64th German ancestry.

Militarism
Hyper-capitalism
unresolved racial issues
nationalism
ignorance

Its less hate and more passive agressive bitching. We consume all their stuff and copie every social trend with a slight delay so we can bitch and moan about its cultural impact.
We like to style our politics as superiour in order to forget they have been made possible by americans in the first place who believed we make a good buffer.
Ther

Which country did you just describe?

you need to go back

DRUUUUUMPFFF

except for militariam and nationalism these apply to germany too

Sorry I forgot to specify, I meant 'historical ignorance' like this individual who exhibits the very common belief that German history stopped 80 years ago.

This should explain it
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

derp

They don't. In reality germans are thankful to the US for the time when they helped to rebuild western germany and supported it in every aspect. Also germans do appreciate their partnership with the US and love american culture.
The only "germans" on Sup Forums who hate america are russian immigrants in germany (only one actually but he is very active), and probably a few turks because of american support for kurds.

Germany has unresolved racial issues that stem from a heritage of slavery which permeates every layer and domain of society? German social market economy and its welfare state are comparable to Anglo-Saxon capitalism?

This person has no idea what he is talking about. Ever since the 1960s there has been a deep-rooted anti-Americanism across the center to the leftist political spectrum in Germany.

Going by representative surveys, Germany is the Western country with the most anti-American population.

America’s racial issues at this point have almost nothing to do with slavery.

Yeah, if the burgers would have put their negros into camps theyd have resolved their racial issues too.
Silly amerilards.

Spoken like the true white pampered suburbanite you are.

nobody likes US except for South Korea and Japan.

and Kosovo

Alri Ivan.

What's your point? The level of racial controversy simple doesn't exist in Germany the way it does in the US.

>Going by representative surveys, Germany is the Western country with the most anti-American population.
Why population of Germany is against America these days?

Where is your argument? Complete and utter ignorance of German post-war society, political currents and recent history is nothing to brag about.

>some random German thinks he has expert knowledge on American race relation
Show me how slavery has anything to do with modern race relations. Also here’s a tip there are more than just Black and White people in America
Maybe that has something to do with the fact that Germany is a relative racially homogenous country.

>Why population of Germany is against America these days?
It isn't, he is full of sgit. It was kind of trend for a very short period of time (when the news about america spying on germans broke up, if you remember it). But like a few months later people simply stopped caring and decided that benefits of being a close ally of the US outweights such issues by a huge margin.

Everyone is even remotely left to the political center, I personally would even argue that it also includes some parts of the center right, especially classical liberals that see Germany's wealth threatened by the an increasingly protectionist country since they regard its interest in supporting free trade as an export-oriented economy. I mean Merkel used to be a hardcore Atlanticist and she made a rare speech after meeting Trump where she said that we are on our own now and that our alliance with the US is basically over. Our Western-alignement was the most central pillar of our post-war foreign political order. Quite a huge paradigm shif.

I can assure you that the NSA revelations supported already existing suspicion and distrust but they are by all means not the origin of them. Did Germany not go to Iraq because of the NSA?

Because the niggers arent as numerous yet. When they got settled in their enclaves shit will start, we already failed to blanda up with the turks who entertain a big fifth column for erdogan.

to be fair, germans hate almost every other country as well

Not really. Only those that make bad news. See the recent bbc country poll.

The only people that tend to hate almost all other countries are Poles and Turks.

>Also here’s a tip there are more than just Black and White people in America

That's the point, any racial conflict, any diversity quota that gets pushed only really is aimed to mend the white black dichotomy. The group of the former slaves and their owners.

Don't get your second, now you are agreeing?

Eh. Mild antiamericanism is common.
We love to complain about their cultural imports after embracing them and have issues with their military exploits as they forced us to be pacifists and this is how we can get back on them by petty shaming.
>Waah fucking halloween displacing our festivals
All kids go to halloween parties endorsed by parties
>Waaaaaah primitive american sizing
We still gladly buy m, s and xl sized stuff in mass.
>Aaaaa retarded american serias with their disgusting fake laughs
Parents still put their children in front of the tv to avoid parenting
>Reeeee Bluuuuuuuumpfffff
Selfexplanatory.

>I mean Merkel used to be a hardcore Atlanticist and she made a rare speech after meeting Trump where she said that we are on our own now and that our alliance with the US is basically over. Our Western-alignement was the most central pillar of our post-war foreign political order. Quite a huge paradigm shif.
I see, thanks for sharing

Other than my grandmother, I've never met a german before. She was 15 when the ww2 ended and moved to the United States sometime in the 60s.

Koala bears are from Austria, not Germany.

>close ally of the US outweights such issues by a huge margin.
Trump is a businessman and he is going to support few his favorite/most profitable companies/conglomerates, even if his decisions going against foreign companies. Basically there is nothing new, what have changed is the amount of protection and consequences. IIRC German companies are against sanctions against Russia as these sanctions directly affect their business and profit (and that in turn affect Germans)

Trump is not whole american government.
You mentioned sanctions. For example, Trump didn't want to prolong anti-russia sanctions in the beginning of his term but the congress basically made him do it. He is not some authoritarian leader who can do whatever he wants, this is not how american government works.
politico.eu/article/trump-signs-russia-sanctions-bill-he-opposed/

Can he veto anything

america doesn't see us as a partner, more like a vassal. that is why we hate them.