Be careful when traveling in Italy. They will try to rob you, cheat you in restaurants (don't give you change, etc)...

Be careful when traveling in Italy. They will try to rob you, cheat you in restaurants (don't give you change, etc). And police support these pracrices. Disgusting nation.

Isn’t it only in South Italy though?

>travel to Italy
I won't travel anywhere more south than Germany

>Lithuania

>leaving your basement

unironically this
even austrians have too much m*Doid genetics and cannot be trusted

can lithuanians afford to travel?

>(don't give you change, etc
did you tell them that you are from a poor country where people can't afford tipping the staff?

>travels to a country filled to the brim with literal NEGR*IDS
>expects not to be cheated, robbed, raped and murdered

Go home white man. That land is european no longer.

Lol. You would be simply just killed in Russia, so Italy isn't the worst

a pig might fall on you

What do you expect from m*Doid trash?

I bet you tip pakis daily faggot

no he would not

Happier than you, Aras

Thanks for the heads up. Was just about to book a venice trip.

SHITALY IS SHIT DON'T COME HERE

We unironically were robed in Rome =)
But non thieve Italians were very generous, waiter from restaurants we robed at drived me on bike to another restaurant where robbers throw away my mother bag. Police was useless though.

whats with the boats stopping in Malta on return from Sicily?

They're stationed here.

oh
well
as long as they don't leave the cargo in Malta i guess its okay

El LituANO

You're from the wrong side of europe to make these bait thread lmfao.

Dios mio...

How can I be ok with that? And some of the cargo finds it's way to here from Italy.

I hate everyone

>this

not true anywhere Ive been to

Can't they be deported back to Italy? they have no reason to go to Malta..
and besides it is Italian people who are participating in lots of this so its not like there can be any sympathy for them
but I really don't understand.. why try to come to Malta? they can go from Italy to Germany or somewhere nice. there's nothing for them in Malta i don't believe..

>Can't they be deported back to Italy?
Well, no. After Italy gives them some kind of identification, they come here. No all, but some do.

>and besides it is Italian people who are participating in lots of this so its not like there can be any sympathy for them
All I know is that one of the NGOs/boats registered here (MOAS) is actually owned/funded by some rich American couple.
They work with the blessing of our authorities, of course.

>but I really don't understand.. why try to come to Malta? they can go from Italy to Germany or somewhere nice. there's nothing for them in Malta i don't believe.
We have jobs, Italy apparently doesn't. Even Italians come here to work.

croat beaches are great