TRUMP GENERAL - BRING BACK JOBS EDITION

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally at Tampa, FL 8/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump Rally in Akron OH 8/22/16
youtu.be/HoNaxw6zZ7Q RSB
>Trump meets with Akron OH police 8/22/16
youtu.be/Kn0aCK50gfo
>Trump Rally in Frederickburg, VA 8/20/16
youtu.be/2BSV1jOQFKs
>Trump Rally in Dimondale MI 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
>Trump Rally in Charlotte NC 8/18/16
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA
>Trump Speech in West Bend WI 8/16/16
youtu.be/CRZqz3e5Pr8

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/jZsnxW0XQvo
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo
>Trump/Pence/Eric on F&F 8/22/16
youtu.be/2Btxv3OfvG0
>Trump on Judge Jeanine 8/20/16
youtu.be/rni2r9TY63Q
>Trump Townhall on Hannity 8/17/16
youtu.be/67fbp3fCEuU
>Trump on Savage 8/17/16
youtu.be/1xVpcWlPhro

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3h53xa4Ai4U
primarymodel.com/
thepoliticalinsider.com/vince-foster-massive-news-fbi-clinton-murder-investigation/
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/24/farage-brexit-story-trump-rally/
youtube.com/watch?v=bRxPb7ZmLHw
youtube.com/watch?v=f4J1btKQPLE
youtube.com/watch?v=iASsropUCtM
youtube.com/watch?v=L4CJmpYzvAk
m.jpost.com/Opinion/Our-World-Soross-campaign-of-global-chaos-464770#article=6017OUI4RkRDQjE4NTU0MTM4RkQ5NzQ1NDg5MEZGMEREMkI=
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/
cairco.org/issues/remittances
investmentwatchblog.com/here-is-the-irrefutable-proof-that-hillary-clinton-is-physically-broken/
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/24/dark-lord-hacked-documents-reveal-scale-george-soross-influence-u-s/
reason.com/blog/2016/08/24/clinton-trump-alt-right
mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KEK.

EVEN ANN COULTER IS ABANDONING SINKING SHIP.

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT

WHEN IS THE RALLY WITH FARAGE?

-
-
-

>/// PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT \\\

/// PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT \\\

>PREPARE FOR MASSIVE SWARMS

>CTR, SJW, SHILLS, NEETS, AND FELLOW LIBERAL FAGGOTRY OF ALL RACES WILL BE FLOODING POL IN NEXT COMING DAYS

>EMBRACE THE SHILLING

>PREPARE THE REDPILL SUPPOSITORIES

-
-
-

MISSISSIPPI PRE GAME

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

When is hillary's speech tomorrow?

Massive News About FBI Clinton MURDER Investigation

thepoliticalinsider.com/vince-foster-massive-news-fbi-clinton-murder-investigation/

RSBN live outside being ran by some autiste

is anyone country's media pro trump?

russia, japan?

praise my captcha BOYS

Three bongs.

based

Random question. How come Wisconsin has a significantly larger amount of Republicans than Democrats, yet still goes Dem every year?

TAILGATE PARTY!

MY PEOPLE!

I'm loosing respect for serbs a little more every day, up ur game.

TONIGHT

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/24/farage-brexit-story-trump-rally/

Just a reminder that RCP head to head (Trump vs. Clinton) doesn't include some polls anymore like:

> Rasmunssen
> Pew Research
> Gravis (the one that made with Breitbart)
> Monmouth

The reason for that is not nefarious: most polls are not made head to head anymore.

Some pollsters only poll 4 way (with Johnson and Stein) as polling head to head is useless when all 4 candidates are getting votes in the 4 way.

pic related

Is she shitting her pants?

Looks like that joke from Seinfeld about opening a pickle jar naked not being "good naked" because it looks like you're taking a huge shit.

........./\_\
......../././_
......././_/\.\
......_\.\/..\.\
...../\.\../\.\_\
.....\.\/..\.\/_/
......\../\.\_\
.......\/_/././
........./././
.........\/
no clue- prepare for memetic warfare

Old withered whore trying to stay relevant. Who cares

Trump rally at 8PM ET

Stream links:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bRxPb7ZmLHw RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=f4J1btKQPLE LB

>youtube.com/watch?v=iASsropUCtM NU

>youtube.com/watch?v=L4CJmpYzvAk ENG

He just said in his rally that the wall will be built and that he will be tough on immigration.

Witnessed and checked

US GAYS, RIGHT?

Our World: Soros’s campaign of global chaos

m.jpost.com/Opinion/Our-World-Soross-campaign-of-global-chaos-464770#article=6017OUI4RkRDQjE4NTU0MTM4RkQ5NzQ1NDg5MEZGMEREMkI=

>Shock Poll: Reuters/Ipsos Radically Changes Methodology to Favor Clinton

The Reuters/Ipsos polling team announced Friday that they are dropping the “Neither” option from their presidential preference polls after their tracking polls showed a 17-point swing in favor of the Republican nominee Donald J. Trump, exposing the “Secret Trump Voters” Democrats fear.

“In a presidential campaign notable for its negativity, the option of ‘Neither’ candidate appears to be an appealing alternative, at least to participants in the Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll,” wrote Maurice Tamman, the leader of the Reuters news service’s New York City-based data mining and investigative reporting team. “Many voters on both sides have been ambivalent in their support for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump, complicating the task of the pollsters trying to track the race.”

Breitbart News noted the 17-point swing for Trump, which seems to have set off alarm bells at Reuters.

Mamman wrote that in the “Year of Neither,” the swing came from an underreporting of Trump support before the RNC held in Cleveland July 18 to July 21.

“From the beginning of June until the middle of July, the Reuters/Ipsos survey showed consistently lower support for Trump than other polls were capturing,” he wrote. “At times, the Reuters/Ipsos poll showed Clinton with a lead over Trump as wide as about 12 percentage points among registered voters – five percentage points higher than Clinton’s lead in some other comparable polls.”

Reuters has a reputation for accurate polling, so it is significant that Mamman made this decision as the presidential campaign enters its last 100 days with both conventions adjourned.

“In the nearly five years Reuters/Ipsos has been offering the ‘Neither/Other’ option to respondents in presidential polling, it has never yielded such a skew,” he wrote.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/

ALERT ALERT ALERT

Reminder that Sup Forums is about to be the headline topic of the news for a few days, make sure you have tons of Hillary infographics to spam so you can drown out the Sup Forums harbor tier spam

>He just said in his rally that the wall will be built and that he will be tough on immigration.

The serb you replied to is an autistic troll.

>bring back job
but i thought pol was saying that jobs are always available in burgerstan but niggers dont want to work. im confused

I heard a dumbshit liberal yesterday talking about how he used to support wikileaks until they were against hillary's campaign...then went on about how assange is a rapist

who is this hacker known as Sup Forums?

>EVEN ANN COULTER IS ABANDONING SINKING SHIP.

>it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
---
IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

Holy shit.

Those numbers to boot. Kek smiles upon you.

this fuckhead in guitar general literally refuses to believe illegals aren't illegal in california
read through the conversation, i dare you. it's like arguing with a retarded 3 year old

What people don't understand is the difference between the following concepts:

> the ***goal***: what is trying to be achieved

> the ***plan***: is the steps to make it possible

In this case the goal is clear: to get rid of the illegal immigrants. The plan is what is to be determined.

In practice, no deportation needed for most of them. The sensible ones won't stay in America if the conditions are adverse enough:

> no amnesty in sight
> no welfare (think those students that graduated with scholarships while also being illegal)
> no way to send remittance back to their families back in Mexico
> harsh measures to prevent companies to hire them under the table

All that would be possible simply by upholding the existing law.

For instance, getting the banks to stop the flow of remittances.

Bank is tightly regulate as it is. Banks get a lot of flak for facilitating sending money to "islamic charities", for instance, if they find out those charities are actually related to terrorism.

> Projecting $26 billion sent as tax-free remittances by illegal aliens to Mexico in 2014 (...) Remittance inflows of $25.3 billion to Mexico comprised approximately 3 percent of Mexico’s 2008 GDP. [1]

It is not hard to track bloody 26 billion dollars, is it?

Also, the US will implement harsh measures to prevent companies to hire them under the table

As soon as the real cost of non compliance is raised to above compliance they will fall in line.

It is not rocket science. America loses from the situation caused by illegal immigration to the benefit of a few (immigrants, their families back in Mexico and companies that obtain unfair advantage over law abidding ones).

It takes money to make money. Most of the "undocumented" will go back on their own when they can't either work illegally, be on the welfare system or send money home anymore.

The rest of them will be treated like the law demands, like the criminal they are.

[1] cairco.org/issues/remittances

Hi faggots,

CTR shill here.

AMA.

>Japan
Asahi is anti-Trump, but everyone knows that they literally say what (((GHQ))) tells them to print, so people don't really give them too much weight unless it's something internal, in which case they're the undisputed source. Yomiuri is wonderfully neutral, as is NHK.

Most Japanese people lean pro-Trump because they like his stances on Japan and love him because he's seen as the more "presidential" candidate. (They literally call Hillary "bill clinton's wife", and thought Bernie was running as a comedian.)

In the country that treats our election like a reality TV show, people can't get enough the reality TV star. I know no Japanese people who are anti-Trump.

Hell, he's even in anime over there now.

He means Steve Jobs, the apple pioneer. They want him back

Was is a .4 in number of people?

You know that there are other people in America in addition to niggers, right?

>EVEN ANN COULTER IS ABANDONING SINKING SHIP.
STURMPF IS NOW DONE FOR

IT

IS

OVER

Based article. Did not expect it from the (((Jerusalem post)))

>decomposing botox corpse trying to stay relevant

HERE IS THE IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT HILLARY CLINTON IS PHYSICALLY BROKEN

Danny Gold for Liberty Writer News reports HILLARY CLINTON HAS JUST BEEN CAUGHT RED HANDED ADMITTING THAT HER HEAD IS BROKEN!!!

A new email leaked by WikiLeaks has revealed that Hillary Clinton openly admitted to having a cracked head.

investmentwatchblog.com/here-is-the-irrefutable-proof-that-hillary-clinton-is-physically-broken/

How's your wife's son doing?

Now would be a great time for Trump supporting gays to get vocal and say "YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ME."

Make multiple holohoax threads, we need people to start asking questions.

Hillary will shut down Sup Forums if she wins. Don't you realise that?

We must help Trump

Has someone made a picture of Insideranon from last night yet?

I dunno but I genuinely hope the woman rants about the evil anime nazis who worship a frog god.

Except its assinine when I dont think Stein/Johnson are even on all 50 ballots...

Trump should say, "SEE! THESE DEMOCRATS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU! THEY DON'T SEE YOU AS INDIVIDUALS!"

Holy shitballs, guys. Check out my captcha.

You seem very very interested in this election. Are you really Portuguese or are you an american imigrante in Portugal?

>hillary rids the world of cancer
>bad thing

i really like this picture

Or not.

Get em with Clinton corruption. The fact the Nazis didn't kill the Jews in the way the Soviets said they did isn't as big of a red pill as it appears.

Can you give me fresh links to high energy Donald Farage stream? Thank you in advance

>sexual deviants are now "one people"
Kek they specialize in not being part of any group its part of their mental illness spectrum

Unless she finds a way to suicide gookmoot I find that hard to believe

Soros has threatened Israel.

>Dark Lord: Hacked Documents Reveal Magnitude Of George Soros’s Domestic Influence

Reviews of the more than 2,500 documents hacked from the servers of George Soros’s Open Society Foundations highlight the undue influence the billionaire financier exerts domestically, from attempting to remake the American electorate to successfully lobbying for changes in U.S. immigration policy to funding initiatives targeting local police forces.

While many of the documents spotlight Soros’s global network, focus on the hacked materials from his Foundations’ U.S. contingent begins to expose the many tentacles of the Democratic Party mega-donor’s operation and its deep impact over the policy objectives of the Obama administration, often utilizing a slew of U.S.-based progressive groups and activist organizations. The revelations in the hacked documents also raise questions about Soros’s future influence over presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, especially since the billionaire is one of Clinton’s top donors.

>Remaking the American electorate

One leaked memo highlighted the goal of expanding the U.S. electorate by “at least 10 million voters.” The document, reviewed by the Free Beacon, revealed this policy aim would be accomplished “by lowering barriers to voter registration through the various forms of modernization and increased ballot access while sustaining and expanding the franchise by establishing strong protections against vote suppression, denial and dilution.” Indeed, Soros-financed activists have been leading the drive against Voter ID laws.

>Lobbied Obama to Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded

As Breitbart News first reported, the documents reveal that the billionaire personally sent President Obama a letter on the issue of accepting refugees.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/24/dark-lord-hacked-documents-reveal-scale-george-soross-influence-u-s/

Thanks for joining us tonight, Sweden

Normie signalling has already begun:

reason.com/blog/2016/08/24/clinton-trump-alt-right

"The meaning mutated again when the phrase caught on in some neighborhoods of Sup Forums, an online haven for pranksters who enjoy being offensive for its own sake; the connotations of "alt-right" now included a bunch of Sup Forums memes and inside jokes, and at times a dose of irony. (While most alt-rightists are completely serious about their politics, with the channer component it isn't always clear if someone believes what he's spouting or is trolling you.)"

Exactly.

GAYS. NOW'S THE TIME YOU CAN DO YOUR PART.

Johnson is but Stein isn't.

It would be, HILLARYous!

>finnish

Yeah, some captchas are nonsensical.

OMG.

TRUMP HAS BROKEN THE 4TH WALL IN REVERSE!

PRAISE KEK!

PRAISE HIM!

PRAISE HIM!

What anime is that?

did someone burn a shekel in front of them

Do Trump shills actually believe he can "bring back" manufacturing and industry jobs that only left in the first place because, even at just $2/hour, they get out-competed by the three billion people willing to work them for forty-cents an hour?

i thought only niggers dont work.

however aside from memeing "bringing back jobs" is not as simple as a political lie. there is a reason why your iphone is affordable and why companies outsource their working hand. its a paradox , if you move them to america then the products will be in a higher prices because working hand in america can be 20x more than china or some 3rd world country so what might sound simple as moving your factory can have an impact on the companies and the economy

>I dunno but I genuinely hope the woman rants about the evil anime nazis who worship a frog god.

I think she is mostly going after Breitbart, and some of the more vocal peeps on Twatter. People at least have an idea what those are.

An obscure, Congolese Wicker Furniture image board, not so much.

I would fucking love for Trump to mention this at his rally tonight. Get the LGBT vote in one night.

-
-
-

>PREPARE FOR MASSIVE SWARMS

>CTR, SJW, SHILLS, NEETS, AND FELLOW LIBERAL FAGGOTRY OF ALL RACES WILL BE FLOODING POL IN NEXT COMING DAYS

>EMBRACE THE SHILLING

>PREPARE THE REDPILL SUPPOSITORIES

-
-
-

starting at it full screen for a minute gets me dizzy

Tilt-Shift Images are fantastic.

Like trump would care if she cancels a book tour. What the hell would he ever get out of it?

At least they made a refresh button in case of faulty captchas

Can someone link me to that electoral map that allows you to control the percentages of different demographics support for either candidate and turnout? I need it for research

>STURMPF

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
---
IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

>tfw was going to the Jackson rally but had to cancel

FUCK

Newswire guy here again. Not a single Trump photo today... this is weird. Is press boycotting his rallies or what? I really hope there will be some good pics tonight with Farage and big crowds.

Anyway all photos from yesterday are now on my MEGA: mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg

(pic unrelated, some Chinese heatwave photo)

I hope Hillary comes off as a crazy conspiracy nut when she holds her Green Frog speech.

you remember me what a finnish girl i fucked in venice once told me.
She had a finn boyfriend back in snow land and after a fuck and the other she told me what a cuck she was and that in finland every "man" is just a poor drunk autistic and never leaves house and the suicide rate is off the roof

Gate: thus the Japan Self Defense Force fought

It's about the JSDF fighting against dragons and shit.

I will lose my fucking mind if Clinton says the words "Sup Forums" and "Politically incorrect board" tomorrow.

Only a single black guy watched and even he was bored.

It'd called a tariff. All poor countries with cheap labour will be tariffed to the point it is no longer cost effective to make products in poor countries.

what happened?

Why are there so many shills from Finland?

its on the nate bronze website.

CTR here. Stop being retarded. Stop supporting a demented fascist. Stop being socially degenerate and lighten up and show some empathy. Stop being losers and actually work on something worthwhile instead of investing yourself in a victim complex.

Thank you and remember, Hillary 2016.