Alright guys. Hillary's speech is tomorrow

Alright guys. Hillary's speech is tomorrow.
In the next 24 hours we need to collectively realign ourselves into being a pro-Hillary and anti-minority board for when the normies come.

List of reasons we love Hillary.
>she has dedicated her life bringing niggers to heel
>she intends to bring Sharia law into the country, continuing the U.S' legacy of patriarchy
>she understands that woman enjoy and crave rape

Get on it. I expect most of the board to be dominated by these kinds of discussions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post pro Hillary anti minority memes

She wants muslims to behead fucking faggots #imWithHer all the way!!!

I unironically support Hillary since trump cucked himself.

Clever, I'm in.

So because someone softened slightly on their policy you're going to vote for someone who goes completely for the opposite of what the former candidate originally wanted?

Are you pretending to be retarded?

>lets bluepill and shill for clinton the normies more instead of redpill them

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

>supporting the Israel shill
>supporting a retard that can't comprehend international relations
>supporting a guy that wants to lead the country with the most drones in the world...yet wants to unironically build a fucking wall to keep immigrants out
>supporting a guy that thinks mexico can't just ally with the russians and receive preferential economical treatement and aid in exchange for military bases near us soil

can't wait for summer to be over

What time will the speech drop?

CET or GMT time

Stop trying to derail the thread you dumb shill.

Art of the deal. It is a simple read. You can understand it. I believe in you.

Thank you CTR

The last time this happened on Sup Forums, moot instated new rules and made the mods enforce them. Anyone who was rude/swore would get banned. Hiro needs to do the same thing

Yeah, because Sup Forums doesn't have archives and they don't see this right now. Great plan faggot.

>When ctr shilling fails

God damnit, this place is my only outlet into actual reality.

I don't know if I can make it in a complete fantasy world where I can't exclaim "I fucking hate subhuman niggers" as nature intended online.

I like it. Bump.

Hey Sup Forums, if people want Hillary to go to prison so bad, why would they want is as soon as possible? If she is incarcerated while president Barack Obama is in office, the president could just pardon her, couldn't he? Wouldn't it be best if she was put in prison after his term? President Bill Clinton pardoned many bad people he wanted out of prison in the last 3 days of his presidency. Cant Obama do the same?
tl;dr: Wouldn't Obama pardon Hillary if she was imprisoned?

>She serves the interests of a few billionaires and companies who are mostly white straight males

>she will boost local manufacturing when she will become president and wage war all over the middle east.

>she will probably start WWIII which will separate the weak from the strong.

Gas the kikes race war now
Hillary 2016!

>being this much of a Romanian

I really hope you guys do this. I have a job so I won't be here, but good luck.