What is their problem?

what is their problem?

They're mostly Russians LARPing as Jews.

Literally none.

Polish death camps

they are surrounded by muslims who wants to kill them.

sands in their vaginas

>they are surrounded by muslims who wants to kill them.
Muslims have a reason behind that you know

Muslims threatening their freedom

no they don't

> t. jew

Big ugly noses.

They really don't. M*slims are just paranoid low-iq inbreds driving by their murderous cult. Wherever a m*slim walks he spreads hatred, bigotry, violence and crimes.

No they don’t, it’s been decades now. The Israelis alive today had no choice in being born there, they are morally justified even if the country’s founding was unjust. And don’t pretend that their neighbours hate gentile Israelis equally, this is an ethnic conflict at its core.

Where are they supposed to go? Many of their ancestors were forcibly expelled from Europe not too long ago.

You

>Where are they supposed to go?
Stop illegal settlements for starters

>no they don't
>They really don't.

Breaking news:
Palestinians are constantly attacking israel for no reason.
LOL.

I agree with that, but their neighbours have genocidal intent. They aren’t simply concerned about recent settlements.

>this is an ethnic conflict at its core

No it isn't you mong. It's a political conflict and it's about how the land was ilegally sold off to israelis during the british colonial rule of palestine, and now palestinians want it back but israel denies them this right. But I understand why the concept of ethnic displacement appeals to you so much, since you come from a country that literally built itself on it.

both israelis and white south africans deserve the day of the rope, but israelis wont get it

luckily though white south africans soon will be a thing of the past. you better run, white boy

but israels settlement policy and the treatmeant of people in occupied territories drives more and more people to the genocidal extremist camp

Why does Isreal receive so much support from the USA?

Imagine growing up in a culture where literally everyone around you has a victim complex

Because Israel is the only democratic country in the middle east.

>but israels settlement policy and the treatmeant of people in occupied territories drives more and more people to the genocidal extremist camp
Isreal is backed up by the USA, from what I've heard what happens there is terrible, jews act like literraly cunts, they are on par with scumbag nazis from WW2.

>Because Israel is the only democratic country in the middle east.
Nice one.

Then why are the victims of the stabbings always Jews? 4 rabbis have been murdered in political attacks this year alone.

Yes, probably, which is one of the reasons I disagree with it. It isn’t really a “camp” either so much as it is official government policy in most of the region.

FUCKING SHUT UP ABOUT DACHAU GRANDMA JEEZ

They do not give animation to Palestinians.
It's a demon's job.

>from what I've heard
Everything you "know" is from Sup Forums and some halal news portals, Ahmed. Palestinian m*slims commit knife attacks and chimp out every single day without any provocations at all.

>Then why are the victims of the stabbings always Jews? 4 rabbis have been murdered in political attacks this year alone.
>ignoring the fact that IDF cunts constantly kills civilians

Nice what? Israel IS a democratic country with democratically elected leaders, the only one country of that kind in the whole middle east.

>Then why are the victims of the stabbings always Jews?

Same reason why black people chimp out in South Africa and sometimes attack white afrikaners, it's just bad judgement on their part. But if you lived in your own country, were denied rights and were discriminated against, you'd be pretty pissed off too.

Because Israel is friendly with USA.

As reported by who? Hezbollah and Palestine? Just lol.

Yes I understand, but I imagine a favourable solution to most Middle-Eastern governments would be expelling Israeli Jews and renaming the country to Palestine. It is all ethnic underneath, just like here. Ethnic conflicts never arise simply from genetic differences.

>As reported by who? Hezbollah and Palestine? Just lol.
plenty of videos show soldiers being violent towards unarmed people, but i dont deny that the two sides are violent, just dont pretend that Israel is the poor victim in this story m8

>most Middle-Eastern governments

it's mainly only Iran, which is why netanyahu has been putting iran on full blast lately and has been constantly talking about their nuclear weapons. Only Iran is threatening to exile israelis and refuse to have a two state solution. But other governments actually like the two state solution, namely sisi, assad.

Fuck the two state solution just give Israel everything and give all Palestinians Israeli citizenship

They are being victimised though. Without such hectic foreign policy they would be invaded and displaced, if not mass murdered.

Is Lebanon not also opposed?

>Without such hectic foreign policy they would be invaded and displaced, if not mass murdered.
yeah i know but that still doesn't justify Israel's violence

>Is Lebanon not also opposed?

Hezbollah is, but not the lebanese government itself. Hezbollah is also officially listed as a terror group by the US. The two state solution is just inevitable, it will happen at some point, but when exactly I don't know.

Israelis don't like that.

Palestine and Israel should be annexed by Kingdom of Jordan desu