>>86445953

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

usuncut.com/politics/dnc-media-rigged-primary-clinton/
m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/stephen-bannon-donald-trump-alt-right-breitbart-news
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
youtube.com/watch?v=qNYnFORF5Z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>A logical fallacy, popularized on Sup Forums and Reddit, in which an idea can be dismissed because "it's 2016" -- i.e., the world and history have moved on, and there is nothing left to discuss.

Am I reading it wrong or did they mess it up?

Of course they fucked it up

Yes that's all well and good. But WHO is Sup Forums???

yes messed it up badly

>Literally who
The list

they think we actually like john oliver

but when I press the alt right nothing happens

This is why I hate normies.

>alt-right trolls

Do these people not know what a troll is? A troll is someone who intentionally baits retards with outlandish bullshit to piss them off. A troll is not someone whose opinions make you upset.

You know, I want to take the press to task for this but it's easier just to call them retarded.

Sup Forums does its fair share of trolling when up against opponents who won't listen anyway.

>alt-right politics can win, even in a hostile media environment.

>There's no liberal media

Fuck these fucks

>zero comments
>zero shares on social media

Mark My Words -- Hillary's speech tomorrow will do nothing. Everyone who would be offended by the 'alt-right' will either not hear about the speech or ignore it.

Everyone who would be interested in the 'alt-right' will google it and learn more.

Clinton's downfall begins tomorrow.

>A cartoon that originated on MySpace
>originated on MySpace
>MYSPACE

>They think WE use the current year as a fallacy?

troll has lost its meaning especially to "journalist"

B-But it worked the last time they said he was a nazi. Remember America First?! That means nazi!

yes. probably because of a failure to recognize the irony in ironic shitposts

>Pepe was a cartoon that originated on MySpace

Pepe always has been and always will be a Sup Forums meme holy fuck. These dumbasses can't even be bothered to fact check.

this is what bothers me the most. normies have cried wolf so much that "troll" has lost its meaning just like "racist" has

This article basically is trolling Sup Forums and doing it really good. It's going to be great, believe me.

>>Pepe the Frog
>>A cartoon that originated on MySpace
oh god, oh god

Shit, they know everything about us. Its over now

>washingtonpost

KEKEST OF ALL KEKS.

SHOW ME YOUR CYBER WAR FACES Sup Forums

Do not trouble yourself brother, they speak lies one day and forget them the next. In a week their narrative is lost even upon themselves.

Not anymore, because social media is controlled by leftists, Troll is synonimous with racist, bigot, nazi, and all things leftists hate.

Someone explain why they haven't interviewed the alt right trolls over at

John Oliver officially supported by racists

Nice

Literally who the fuck is anyone on that list. WashPo is gay.

all i hae to say is white people can be awfully racist

sexist, pigamist, overall pigdusgisting

i hate the police

fuck em

>taking trolls seriously

Sarcasm isn't well communicated through text.

Stealing this pepe.

Try and stop me MySpace Tom.

They really, really don't know what they're doing.

Hire me, WaPo. I'll write an honest, complete article about Sup Forums if you want. Pay me in tendies.

This is literally every Sup Forums article, and what has made me not believe a word any newspaper says about anything.

You're not just going to write "cuck" over and over are you?

Nobody here gives a fuck about what you say.

Fuck off to Reddit.

So remember how the dnc leaks revealed collaboration with liberal media outlets in what to publish?

HRC plans to call out the 'alt right' tomorrow and liberal media outlets have been trying their best to publish articles about a Tibetan incense collecting website.

Really makes you think.

If they are going to fuck that up so horribly at least there's that.

Slander, they can't get anything right.

“Everywhere, rivers of sperm. Streaming over bodies, oozing between breasts, and buttocks, and thighs, and lips, and fingers … a welter of dung and debauch.”

(((((((((Weigel)))))))))

>So remember how the dnc leaks revealed collaboration with liberal media outlets in what to publish?

No I don't. Do you have more detailed info?

>A troll is someone who intentionally baits retards with outlandish bullshit to piss them off.

b-but that's just bullying...

I--a white nationalist and MAN going his own way--love John Oliver. I always watch him every week after masturbating to anime! 14/88 gas the kikes!

German Nationalist here

same :3

This, hue.

Seriously though, I wonder how long an "investigation" must of lasted for them to reach humorously incorrect conclusions. I'm guessing they spent all of 10 minutes on each site.

I fucking hate how people think trolling is just annoying someone with the intent of pissing them off.

Trolling is about manipulating someone into unknowingly doing what you want. When done correctly, trolling is a art.

Do you know where it real started?

P.S. it wasnt Sup Forums

The cartoon which contained the frog which became the meme first appeared on MySpace.

>trolling is a art.

not takin' the bait...

We're future sailors
Electronic castaway
Digital stowaway
Cyborg sea-dog,
Tell me what you dream of
Future sailors

this place has a whole lot of both desu senpai

>If we keep pretending tumblr memes are ours, people will eventually believe it!

2 second google

>usuncut.com/politics/dnc-media-rigged-primary-clinton/

>they can't even understand a simple meme

Funny thing is, that one still works most of the time.

Motherjones did an article too

m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/stephen-bannon-donald-trump-alt-right-breitbart-news

>This article was reported in partnership with The Investigative Fund at The Nation Institute. Additional reporting was done by Kalen Goodluck, Josh Harkinson, and Jaime Longoria.

Which is funded by our good friend George Soros...which proves us right. Fucking kikes

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

>MFW realizing this

This is all prepping for Hilary's big speech tomorrow. Sup Forums's paradigm is about to shift in a big way.

Holy fuck it's 'an'.

I bet your also voting for drumf.

>there are people who are being paid to browse Sup Forums

You need to work on your pretend retardation act.

>lists a nobody like Jared Taylor
>they didn't include Ben Garrison
>no mention of doompaul
shit meme summary, although this is pretty fucking hilarious since it all but confirms Hillary is going to rant and rave about pepe frogs tomorrow.

Bring it.

BASED WILLY

Yeah doesn't come naturally desu senpai

so I know they know about Pepe and for some reason describe it as being adopted by Trump supporters for whatever reason. But why the fuck are they reporting on ''Its the Current Year" and bringing up John Oliver. Memes outside of places like Sup Forums are just weird to me.

I can't wait for internet "journalists" to sensationalize even more memes and play right into our hands
>Slate article about "SHART IN MART"
>Vice story about how "it really makes you think" is the most vile, racist meme of 2016
>Buzzfeed listicle about the top 10 times alt right racists got "epicly pwned"
>all of the examples are Sup Forums users pretending to be CTR

I remember reading it on myspace and then for some reason later seeing it on Sup Forums. I'm still not 100% sure the originals weren't satire.

What was it called? Animal friends or something. Cultural fugue took hold and completely warped internet culture in just 10 short, short years. Amazing honestly.

>feels good in 2016 mayng

>alt-right trolls
>Russian Trolls
>Uneducated Trolls
>Low-wage Trolls
>White-male Trolls
>Anime masturbator Trolls

I think they lost the narrative here.

I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be on "their" labels now.

What in the fugging-hell is an alt-right anyways?

They sound like they are looking for a red-haring that will stick, but fail to notice they are insulting the people--aka their customers-- to their face.

That's because it's not a fallacy when John Oliver does it (part of the "It's Never Wrong When WE Do It" bylaws of progressivism).

Red-herring*

You've got to read this, this time it's really HAPPENING.

>mfw they namedrop KEK

The linked article isn't too bad.
>Like all great art, Pepe was open to endless interpretation, but at the end of the day, he meant whatever you wanted him to mean. All in good fun, teens made Batman Pepe, Supermarket Checkout Girl Pepe, Borat Pepe, Keith Haring Pepe, and carved Pepe pumpkins.
>But he also embodied existential angst. Pepe, the grimiest but most versatile meme of all, was both hero and antihero—a symbol fit for all of life’s ups and downs and the full spectrum of human emotions, as they played out online.

I love the way he satirically portrays a liberal, with his fallacious arguments and appeal to emotions. It almost convinces me that he actually believes it. But we all know deep down he's a white supremacist like us. He'll be the first to lynch a kike on the day of the rope.

I absolutely adore it when reddit gets lumped in with us, I bet they hate it

>((((((((((((David)))))))))))) ((((((((((((Weigel))))))))))))

This is why websites such as "know your meme" are deplorable

>not knowing Pepe is the son of Kek

If you had asked me what I thought about Donald Trump three years ago, I wouldn't have had much of an opinion. Now he's become america's last, greatest hope.
If you had told me three years ago that Sup Forums will become a significant force in the 2016 election, and be targeted by the entire MSM and Democratic party, I would have laughed at you.
I have to say, I'm not laughing now.

radical agenda is live
get in here you alt r faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=qNYnFORF5Z0

it sure as fuck wasn't myspace.

>Trudeau got his meme stolen
CANKEKS

>all of the examples are Sup Forums users pretending to be CTR

n-no one actually does' that, rite guize?

No, that's not what it is at all. That's called manipulation. Trolling was always about making people think. You're eight about it being an art though.

"It's 2016" was always Oliver's

It was called boys club

Do your share and leave messages on the article!

>boys club will never be a westaboo anime on adult swim

why live?

Pepe doesn't belong to Sup Forums the way other memes like Wojack and Spurdo do.