ALEX JONES HIRES CUCK SLAYER MEME MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=hkaTNTezTsA

Alex jones hired the cuck slayer man.

He has also sent out an offer for TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS ($10,000) dollars for YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE MALE man and ARE YOU KIDDING ME dude!

He wants to bring them on air, and de-indoctrinate them

is there any way we can facilitate this happening? I want to see what techniques he employs and if these people are capable of being de-indoctrinated

call it a social experiment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mWKaKRkyTE
youtube.com/watch?v=uP2fdBUpcFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hahaha I hope this happens.

what's crazy is the protestors in this video.

Literally, they are underaged protestors, where the school sent them to protest Trump.

the STATE FUNDED SCHOOL SYSTEM sent your kids to PROTEST TRUMP

I hope it does too, that's why I posted it.

What do you think about the fact that the schools that these parents pay for with their tax dollars are literally telling the schoolchildren to go protest a political candidate?

could you get any more indoctrination?

I mean, how is this O.K.?

These teachers should be fucking fired. It's a cancer in Texas.

he is an absolute mad man
Can't Naysayer the Cuck Slayer

Alex jones is the greatest comedian of 2016

>AIDS Skrillex and Karl receives $5000 cash each live on the air
>Leaves $1000 poorer than when they came
>But as owners of brand new water filters

Alex Jones is a salesman. He can do it.

>de-indoctrinated

Is that how you guys really see yourself? Also he just wants them on the air to make more memes and more money, what's another $20k when the output will be much greater.

Again I love how you guys think you're somehow enlightened and we're all just idiots. Why would I want to have any sort of discussion with people who automatically think I'm brainwashed because I don't share their views.

>You can either get 5000 cash OR..you can have these fine MALE ENHANCEMENT pills and premium waterfilters

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Bluepilled normie.

Eddie Bravo is the real redpill master.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mWKaKRkyTE

Eddie is a bit of a loon tho

Topkek

$10k wouldn't even pay for one semester on their gender studies course

YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>37:50
lmao

lol thank you for corrupting the record

=^] Alex Jones is one of the best news networks there are. Never stop someone who is bringing more people over to your side.

hurr is this how you guys really see yourself?

yes I pride myself in knowing quite a few more truths than the main stream media will reveal. Is that so hard for you to understand?

If you have read a single philosophy book you are less indoctrinated than the populace.

look man, I gotta feed my family, you liberals just don't understand our american humor.

> Alex Jones is one of the best news networks there are.

youtube.com/watch?v=uP2fdBUpcFQ

You really think that Tomas Contreras
would do anything for 10k. He's fucking a hispanic male.

hey man, criticize his actions all you want, the fact is that Drudge and Alex Jones contain more truths than main stream news organizations

sure the showmanship is dumb.

It's kind of like the contrast between heavy metal and classical music

studies have shown that the very same neurological qualities that predispose someone to liking classical music are within heavy metal, namely a love of the structure of music.

Alex Jones is like the heavy metal version of Drudge. He contains the same truths, but the manifestation of those truths is polar opposite to drudge

I am always cautious when I see somebody on Sup Forums criticizing alex jones because
A. They get their news from Sup Forums
B. He is helping to bring people over to our side
C. There is no reason to criticize somebody bringing people over to our side successfully