Are you a living cliché of your country?

Are you a living cliché of your country?

For example, are you a
-snobby British person who drink tea at exact hours (with an umbrella) ?

-Finnish agoraphobic who can't into social interaction except (weirdly) on the internet?

-Turkish cockroach?

...Etc.
Tell what are the clichés of your country and at what level you are related to them.

I start : franch, smoke, eat baguette (the beast bread btw) everyday, pretty pessimistic about the futur, ate England

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmVDujaxUPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depressed Polack watching tv, drinking vodka and hating gutts of his neighbour from number 5

>-snobby British person who drink tea at exact hours (with an umbrella) ?
Aye, that's basically me. I'm also pretty Finnish in that I'm spergy as shit.
Also, your spelling is shite.

I'm a paki

Im arrogant
Im lazy

Yes

>your spelling is shite.
Shut up you perfid albion.
I'm learning

No I'm not a chad lady killer.

I don't even know stereotypes about my nationality

Short-tempered, lots and lots of swearing, I love pastizzi, I tend to speak loudly.

When was the last time you fucked an animal?

Pronounce your h's faguette

A-are you Italian?

I go to the bulls and I have 8 names.
I give roses to the ladies and call them mi señora.

>Pronouncing the "H"
>2018

Evolve dude

Maltese.

There's a different between evolution and degeneracy. French is just a constant degeneration of Latin.

And English is a simplification of both German and Latin (mixed) languages.

That's why It's so easy to learn (for Euroz) but also so imprecise, vague, compared to rhese said languages.

>And English is a simplification of both German and Latin (mixed) languages.
You mean a perfect synthesis.
>That's why It's so easy to learn (for Euroz) but also so imprecise, vague, compared to rhese said languages.
Why, because it doesn't label objects with genders like a retard?

>You mean a perfect synthesis.
Perfect for baby learning, but still not precise. English language has more words than French or German, but however you use very few different words to communicate.

That's why French is the language of diplomacy (thanks to its nuances) and German the language of Logical.

English is a patchwork, easy for communicate, easy to learn, but imprecise language.

You have more words than us but use few of them. Use your language more effectively goddamit !

>That's why French is the language of diplomacy
Citation needed
>German the language of Logic.
Citation needed
>Use your language more effectively goddamit
We have so many words, who gives a shit about efficiency when we can say the same thing in a million ways for the lols?

>we can say the same thing
It's on this point you're wrong. Most languages around the world (at least those which I studied seriously German - Spanish) are way more accurate/precise than English in multiple ways.

Even so, you HAVE the words to be a nuancing language in your dictionnary (like I said more than us) but for an unknown reason you don't use them.

>who gives a shit about efficiency

>>>The accuracy.

tell me what a living cliche of a polack looks like

Vodka-induced depression.

I drink tequila while wearing my sombrero and poncho, and sleep against a wall next to a cactus shadow.

retard

I don't smoke weed and find cheese disgusting. I am pretty stingy though.

nope then

Voted trump huh?

are you a trap and/or a furry who's also into programming

The finnish "cliché" is all wrong desu. The real cliche is "a quirky alcoholic that keeps to himself". What especially in Sup Forums has been perceived as lack of understanding of social ques is more just lack of interest in extensive social interaction and the respect of personal space.

youtube.com/watch?v=tmVDujaxUPw

Don’t forget celtic.

every finn i know is a massive fag enjoying weed and first person shooters, really into traps or being a trap

There's this saying that people usually orbit around people who are similar to you or have similar interests.

i eat burgers often and take pride in being ignorant

Anti-social

I've heard the opposite

I wonder why Finnish shitposters are hiding.

im a ledge so yee

epeck memelords :^)
your kind is the worst to meet online, you never know when to shut the fuck up nor how unfunny you are

Yes, i'm white

Yes I always work for long hours and consider suicide

I have 2 first names and 2 last names
Im unemployed

you're big guys

I'm obese as fuck still, but I'm getting close to skinny (173cm at 161kg) and I've never seen anybody celebrate easter and I keep my work shoes on all the time except in the shower obviously, since wearin them 2 bed makes gettin up 15x faster

>(173cm at 161kg)

I hope you're joking.

>161kg
>close to skinny
also stop rage-eating and stress-eating. its the most disgusting thing i see fatties do.

jesus fucking christ dude
i thought i was a fat piece of shit

>close to skinny
>161kg
USA! USA! USA!

Subhumans.

Nope.

somethin you Europoors got to understand. Freedom aint free

fuck me...
may allah have mercy upon us

i'm just joshing my handsome brothers

There's actually very little Celtic influence in English, almost none. Nobody knows why though, as the Celts weren't genocided in England. For whatever reason they all just assimilated and started speaking Old English. Supposedly do/don't/does comes from the Celts but that's literally the extent of it.

I lold from this one, keep it up friend

i'm living in classic orwellian police state dystopia.
except that even the opposition deploy the same police-state mindset which seek to implement even more repressive laws.
simply no escape

still looks like a fatty angle to me

>the Celts weren't genocided in England

I never said I wasn't 161kg still

classic
saying something, then later disclosing that that something was actually a lie
ABSOLUTE pinnacle of comedy lad, keep it up. Sup Forums needs you.

I-I'd rather not

thank you my australian brother. I will remember everything you say to me so I can put it forth towards advancing my career and social standing from here and now on for the rest of my life. One day I'll be like you

*platitude about being yourself and how it'll all be okay*

I live in cold Arctic zone town, drink a lot of vodka and wear shapka-ushanka. However i don't have an bear

but is >75% of your wardrobe Adidas brand?

They actually weren't. Conquered and invaded, sure. But there is zero evidence of a genocide. No mass graves, no migrations or displacement. There are theories that a proto-apartheid racism thing went on, which might explain the lack of Celtic words in English despite English people having Celtic admixture, but that's purely speculation.

what are the Portuguese clichés?

We seem to have a different one from each country.

Is it autistic that I read posts here in cliche accents?

>Americans
Like a cross between Elvis & John Wayne
>British
Posh yet awkward if they seem smart, cockney if they seem dumb
>Irish
Like a Lucky Charm’s commercial
>Germans
I read them like a Nazi psychologist called “Herr Doktor” or something like that
>Eastern Europeans
Like 80’s action movie badguys who don’t use “the” or “a”
>Italians
Like super mario bros

You don't have any internal cliches that media use to display what a typical Portuguese person is meant to be like?

then why is the celtic influence on english virtually non-existent?

I don't have any adidas-branded clothes. Although i love squats and "cyka blyat' is my most frequent swear word

Hard to say, there's no records from that time. Anglo-Saxon migrations took place over two or three centuries, so it's not like it was one massive invasion. There was much less violence and war than most might think. It's worth mentioning the legendary founder king of Wessex, Cerdic, had a Celtic name. Some historians think this means he was a Celt and his dynasty became Germanic over many generations. Quite a few of his descendants had Celtic names too. We don't actually know why there's very little Celtic influence on English, it's all theory. There's very little surviving documents or evidence from this period. Maybe the Anglo-Saxons were ruthless invaders who enslaved the native Britons, whose descendants would grow up speaking English. Or maybe the Anglo-Saxons were peaceful farmers and traders, immigrants headed west to settle Britain for whatever reason. Maybe it's a combination of the two.

>obese
>big appetite
>enjoys computer games
>enjoys hitting the fym
>enjoy hiking
>love animals (has doggo)
>hunts
>own several guns
>in college
>”survivalist”, i.e. knows first aid skills, basic botany skills, able to hit something from 500m, tracking, camping skills etc. Common knowledge really.
>carries a weapon on person as much as possible
>into boxing
>into DIY
>smokes (once/twice a month)
>drinks (weekly)
>too much meat and dairy for ones own good
>eat just about anything food
>has multiple vehicles

I can into social interaction, I just don’t want to (unless there’s something to gain) because I only care about myself

you know the celts were supposedly an 'invasion' too right? so you're suggesting they completely changed their language twice in a thousand years and left zero trace both times?

>>smokes (once/twice a month)
>>drinks (weekly)
Oh please

For you

>every Italian post is read in his head as a series of "hups" and "yahoos" and "its-a mes"

I don't think I'm a cliché. I'm in good shape, I run five miles a day, I speak a non-english language, I read every day, and I wear actual clothes instead of shit I'd wear to the gym
I lived in Paris for about three months and was never once assumed to be a tourist until I told people I wasn't good enough at French to continue the conversation

British history before Roman contact is very shaky at best, we don't even have a word for the neolithic hunter/gatherers. Even the term "Celt" is misleading, as Celts never actually existed. Whether the British Celts and the Neolithics saw one another as foreigners or just neighbours, it's impossible to know.

Legofucker

You are a pastry filled with sweet syrupy fruit that my diabetes people eat for breakfast

crippling lazyness and low beer tolerance disqualifie me as a stereotype. I do lie orderly enviroments though and dont like crossing red lights or dismissing rules.

What? I’m not lying.

Ok fine drinking is a bit more daily.

if every dane is like this unsufferable brat then you're right

I like football, rice and beans, carnivals, am pretty outgoing and also drink coffee 4 times or more a day. I'd say 6/10 stereotypical

I smoke weed

Yeah, I have a big penis and I'm really cool and interesting

I'm white, love meet, fight for football, drink mate all the fucking day, hate british cucks and can speak italian fluid.

Sadly, I'm not a 300lb gun toting redneck with double-digit IQ that prays to Jesus and Trump five times a day.

I feel like I don't belong.

You can always go back to Mexico or Africa?

I don't even know stereotypes about my nationality (2)

Islam yet Asian?

^

Kys

Too busy buying dragon dildos with neetbux that just dropped.