Is anyone else tired of the excessive beer jew...

Is anyone else tired of the excessive beer jew? Almost every time I go to the pub or even just to dinner with people there's always at least one dumbass gulping down 3+ pints of beer in one sitting. I like beer as much as the next guy, but I'm not going to drink a litre of it at every single social gathering. I'll drink beer at most twice per week, and only in excess if my plan for the night is exclusively to get fucked up. It's like these people think they can be "real men" by gulping down mug after mug of that shit.

Just last night I was at a pizza place with a few friends. Almost immediately two retards order a beer each and gulp it down pretty much the second the waitress brings it over. Then they order another, and do the same thing. By the time the meal's finished, they've have 5 or more beers each, are going red in the face, talking really loudly, and slurring their words. Do people really think this makes them cool? You're literally just being an irresponsible retard. That's not even to mention how horrible beer is for you. It's literally a fucking ton of empty, carbonated calories. These people drink 2 litres of that garbage at night, go straight to sleep, then wake up and wonder why they're fat fucks. Not to mention, the alcohol remains in your system for 24 hours so any physical activity the day after is much harder to do. I go to the gym 5 times and week and literally can't drink that shit or it becomes impossible to push limits as I've got some bullshit beer in my system holding me back. These people think they're "real men" for drinking a "manly" drink, yet when they take their shirts off they're disgusting fat slobs with btich tits while I have visible, chiseled abs. Fucking plebs.

Nope.

Beer's so good though

for getting boobs

>Excessive beer
Get out.

Agreed, and from what I've heard you've stepped up your beer-game, Amerishart.
Would love to try some.

pic of abs or sage

Stop being a faggot. Like, a collosal fucking weepy cunt.

If you care that much about other people's alcoholism then do something other than complaining about it you dirty ass pirate.

See flag must be a sand nigga

Forgot this

It's because you're such poor company.

3 pints of beer aint nothing its just enough to get tipsy you fuking wimp

>I like beer as much as the next guy
>I don't like that guy gulping down 3+ pints of beer in one sitting

smuganimeface.jpg

>is anyone tired of other people not being like me the post

Nobody cares about your dumb opinion, Britfaggot.

Australian culture is drinking culture.

Enjoy your estrogenic hops goy

It's a love/hate thing with me.

I truly love having a few beers and chatting with people, especially friends and family. One of life's greatesy joys as far as I'm concerned.

But, I inevitably drink too much becase I lack the ability to moderate my consumption at a cerrain point. This leads to worry about my behaviour, feeling like shit for the next day or two as well as all the other negative effects.

I'm also far more sociable when I've got a few in me. With anyone, doesn't matter. I'm literally a better person with a bit of a buzz.

Dunno. The juice is worth the squeeze, I think. I think I'm destined to continue this cycle of getting so drunk I fuck up once in a while and then temper it for a few months until I die. Teetotalism is out of the question. That's no way to live.

I like beer. I drink like you described among friends.

Real men drink liquor.

Op, you are not a faggot and are preaching the truth.

"Guys drink beer = 'manly'" is a lie propagated by the devious Jew to blunt the mind and ruin the bodies of the goyim so as to make them more docile and easier to control.

Beer is estrogenic, over time it will stunt a man's ambition, curb his innovation, and destroy his soul.

Have some titties.

i know that feeling all to well

It's why I don't drink unless I plan to get somewhat tore up and lose a stretch of the evening.

After 1-2 drinks, the "good feels" come on too strong, and I usually end up at 8, 10, 15 drinks before the night ends.

So, I usually have 1 night per week that I say fuck it, and just let things go as they may. The other 6, I don't touch a drop. Much easier to keep things in a working balance that way.

You're tired of it eh? Just as well you weren't born in the 60's or 70's then. It was very much a thing to spend a lot of time in the pubs for previous generations. There was a lot more pubs too.
Supermarkets started doing multipacksa lot cheaper than pubs could, brewery tariffs and overheads caused a lot of pubs to close permanently and a change in culture.

It's funny to me. Nowadays these bars and all that bollocks. Makes a night out cost a weeks wages. Idk how young people can afford it

>Just last night I was at a pizza place
>beer is empty calories

get to fuck

>gets on his high-horse because he drinks slower than a woman because "xD nasty beer"

Fuck off.

The fucking truth right here, beer has more calories in it than coke.Also it generally tastes like piss except for a cold beer after a hot today and then I'd just rather take a soft drink or cold water.

You're probably that guy who never gets invited anywhere. Hope enjoy those extra years of longevity, because they'll sure be lonely.

didnt have that effect on winston churchill you americunt.
People have been drinking beer before written history aswell its not a modern tool used by the "goy". Do you know jews drink themselves and even have a HOLIDAY dedicated to getting drunk just go and google PURIM

Where do you faggots come from?
I drink at least 3 liters when I'm out with friends, my record was 8 liters in 5hours, I was surprised I hadn't pissed all over myself while asleep, though.

How do you know it didn't? Maybe Winston would have been 10x better without it.

Alcohol is degenerate

it'll almost be worth muslims taking over to see drunkards beaten up in the streets

I dunno why don't you ask Odin.

You're not fooling anyone, Ahmed. And if you're legitamately an Englishmen then you should be ashamed.

>1 pint by this ID

I bet you have one hell of a business card.

>being this mad over what other people do
>being this sensitive to beer
Ahmeds pls

>tfw phytoestrogens are actually competitive antagonists for estrogen

soda is probably worse for you than beer senpai, and you should try Belgian or American craft beer, I've found most countries haven't progressed beyond the pale piss stage of beer

Young guys with beer bellies are hot as fuck though.

Past 30 it's gross.

I'm white and an atheist but nice try lads. Can't wait to see you whipped desu

Three or four beers once every week or two isn't so bad.

I somewhat agree with you except I am that guy you describe. I cannot function in a social setting without a nice buzz. It takes the edge off, boosts my confidence, makes me happier and more tolerant of those around me. I'm not talking getting shitfaced, just a few pints. Fuck I could seriously go for a few pints and fag right now. Too bad all the pubs near me don't open this time on a Wednesday.

This is why I just drink a bottle of vodka a night desu
Still get to piss off nerds like you, yet keep my figure

then drink whiskey faggot

people who indulge in excess ruin pleasures for everyone.

honestly they should be shot

OP is a massive faggot.

Thank you.

Alcohol may not be immediately degenerate but it can become as such quite easily.

Beer is a drink of Aryans.

OP is a kike

Aryans usually lose, sorry.

I used to drink a four to five pints every night with my buddies. I gained some unnecessary weight because of it, which is bad for my law enforcement job. I stopped the beer drinking and switched to whiskey and vodka. Now I'm back to top physical shape.

>drinking beer
>going to bars
>having normy friends

noooooooooooooPE.