J-Pop is gaining influence again

This group is BNK 48, a branch of AKB 48 based in Thailand.

It's become popular recently and might even rival the popularity of K-pop.

Koreans will lose the soft-power war

banzai!

Banzai drop

Who ever wins, the people in the west who are related to or friends with a yellow fever fag lose.

>mew someone plays AKB

only pedophiles listen to k-pop

>Based in thailand
Where are our J-Pop franchises?
Writing to SBS Viceland, Right. Bloody. Now.

Oh....I submit

Justin Bieber spreads beavers.

>0 (NONE) of them have cock
p.s both k-pop and j-pop are absolute garbage anyway

wtf!
idols are supposed to stay pure not be kissed by men!

Ok,
good work
keep it up
Proud of you.

Man Japan is taking over. They had a maid cafe in Thailand when I went there last summer

Korea has already lost the soft-power war. Pokemon alone carries more soft-power than Korea has.

Korea is a smaller & younger country in terms of development while Japan was the predominant power in Asia and will remain #2 there.

Korea has done well for itself, but this is 50m vs 125m talking

Hey guys what do you think about the Chinese

wu kong is literally everwhere

Goku is a cool guy. He defeat the evil aliens and not afraid of anything.

Jap pop stars don't get plastic surgery?

well he is pinnacle of chinese soft culture

Either you're baiting or completely oblivious. Kpop has been absolutely explosive for the past decade and doesn't seem to be slowly down anytime soon. The only way Japan can rival Kpop is if they start trying to focus more on a global audience instead of a domestic one, like Korea. Right now Japan could give two fucks what the rest of the world thinks about their pop, Korea goes out of their way to attract global fans, and their idols release all of their music on Youtube and do world tours. I mean for fucks sake, even to this day you can't find any decent Japanese music on Youtube. About 13-14 years ago I had a massive Japanese playlist on Youtube, over the years they've wiped every single song off of it besides a few of the indie stuff. And I mean completely, even the ones that just had lyrics, changed pitch, that were featured in music games, all of them.