Black man apologizes to whites for not blaming Jews instead

BLACKS STARTING TO SEE THE JEW

"We thought they were white"

most based black man in history. Write him a polite thank-you letter and spread his website far and wide, preferably on black message boards, etc.

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
youtu.be/ApVmDOSHdLo
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he can also blame mudslimes

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
WE ARE LIFTING THE VEIL ON MARXIST HISTORY REVISIONING

Oy VEY. SHUT IT DOWN.

Holy citations batman!

SHUT
IT
DOWN

>One black man discovered how to google

The internet has been mainstream for almost 20 fucking years now. It's about fucking time the blacks are waking up to the truth.

remember, this is what we need to support - notifying blacks of how the jews screwed us all
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

>mfw I thought it was Captain Sisko

Its happening

SLIDE IT

Delusional Uncle Tom nigger

There is a few YouTube videos on this topic. Look up 'Dr. Tony Martin the Jewish Role in the African Slave Trade'. He's a black man and he gives a awesome speech on this subject to mostly black audiences. Read the book "The Secret Relationship between blacks and Jews" also.

Blacks wouldn't be in America had it not been for the jews.
Jews owned the boats.
Jews owned the plantations.
Yet, white rednecks get the blame for slavery.
Check and see how many jews owned all the old country stores in every area of the US back in the old days. Jews gave other jews money so that they could buy everything up and gain control.

The jew fears the woke black man.

>trying to shift the blame to muslims
>muslims are the most pro-black people on the planet even more so than blacks
nice try kike

At last, they truly see.

holy shit. you're right

DO NOT visit that website!!!!!

It is LITERALLY anuddah shoah

SHUT IT DOWN

>here come dat crown heights boy

what's wrong schlomo? truth making your skin burn?

I've always thought black people were just one important question away from the red pill.

>Okay, so the white man intentionally keeps you down for profit and power. What is the religion practiced by this "white" man?

>kikes dindu nuffin
>ill prove him wrong by calling him a nigger
toplel

ok nose

What a shame there is so few of them....

if only this could explode

the jews would be rocked

they would have no idea what to do

IS THAT CAPTAIN FUCKING SISKO

I did always kind of like Sisko. Black people deserve positive male role models like that.

Now that's a based black man

If only the majority of blacks could see what's happening. Blacks and Whites fighting (((them))) together would be a glorious unstoppable force.

CALM DOWN RABBI, NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR FEAR. THAT COMES LATER

Don't listen to the White Devil, my friendly African Americans. They are lying to you; they oppress us just as they oppress you. Remember the 6 million? We're not so different, you and I.

OY VEY !!!
Bad Africans!!!

The Jig is up Shlomobergstein... The niggers know

It's rude to call them niggers. You should call them spooks or spades or something like that.

toplad desu, I would never take any foreign slaves, I hate slavery, jews religion is based on slavery.

Good too see they are becoming red pilled

>muslims are pro black
>muslims enslave them (Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, and the Sinai) and are racist against them

Nice try ahmed but the africans know how you treat them and more and more of them are leaving islam for christianity.

>wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
In b4 this is a plant by a white anti-Semite posing as a black man

I can't find any information on "Dontell Jackson" other than his picture, which is unique to the website, and sport profiles for highschoolers. Probably for his own good.

Dontell. Get it? Don't tell the goys.

WHAT UNIVERSE IS THIS?

PRAISE KEK

>weebly

Dr. Tony Martin - The Jewish Role in the African Slave Trade
youtu.be/ApVmDOSHdLo

Farakhan was talking about the Federal Reserve and the "Jews", for a long time too.

HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT. THERE'S HOPE FOR THE BLACK MAN YET

there's literally nothing wrong with niggers enslaving subniggers
just like whites enslaved subwhites

i've been trying to redpill other blacks on this for long time. "joos?"

youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

KILL

EVERY

JEW

i'd be willing to bet the author is a fake but the citations are good none the less.

I look forward to the day the black man is finally awakened.

Except you know, when they enslave them before Europe even discovers Africa south of Sahara, cut the cocks of any male slave and literally create nations on the african east coast whose only purpose is to ship slaves to Oman and further into Arabian peninsula.

Nice try try kike

oy veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

We meme'd too hard lads

oh jesus wat

What are you talking about, we haven't gone far enough yet.

sauce? I love seeing normies trying to grasp our magnificence with their feeble bluepilled minds

I truly believe we are making a better world, shitpost by shitpost.

First, one based black man. Then the world.

>We are living in the most interesting times of humanity in deed.

>if only this could explode
GET ON TWITTER WITH ALL YOUR FUCKING BLM TROLL BLACK PEOPLE ACCOUNTS AND SPREAD IT!!

>wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

Do something with what you already have.

Could you imagine what would happen if some big name in BLM starts spreading this, and other literate blacks start researching it and find out it's actually true?!?!

They already are anti-Israel and pro-palestine.

HAHAHAHA!!!

FUND IT!

As a bonus all those (((white))) SJW activists couldn't say A DAMN THING to them by their very own rules that they set up!!

This is so good.

>it's sliding

bump

im black and i knew this for a long time but i browse Sup Forums so there's that.

join together with us to defeat the kike globalists friends

extend your hand more often and we can extend back, dont shy away from this truth

Zip it ZlomoStein

reminder jews and arabs are both semites

SEVENTEEN SEVENTY SIX

Sadly he'll be branded an uncle tom just like all the other red pilled blacks.

cuck

I'm surprised Sup Forums's twitter action division hasn't tried to do this before. It seems like such a natural course of action.

They're actually both Jews too. What we today refer to as Judaism is effectively a 15th century revival movement of a 7th century mystery cult vaguely styled after a pre-Christian Egyptian attempt at custom-breeding what we now call psychopaths. The Muslims of the Middle East today are basically just their equivalent to Protestants in Christianity, with the difference being that they consider the former faith of their elites a completely different beast these days.

It's all terribly complicated, but don't be fooled - the House of Saud is practically the last genuine Israelite bloodline still extant. They're playing a classic two-man con with the Greatest Ally.