Less than a month until easter, have you started preparing yet?

less than a month until easter, have you started preparing yet?

I'm new here what's this?

Of course. I mean, who didn't?

Easter?

That explains the explosion of retarded Canadian posts since yesterday.

I don't even particularly care about the chocolate but I'm going to buy all the hot cross buns from my bakery for sure.

how do they taste?

They're basically just sweetened fruit buns.

already starting to dress for the season

The remembrance of a certain man revival?

>Paskha\Pesah\Easter in 1 month for orthodox Christians
>my mom will make thousands of kulich yet again
>I will have to eat every single one of them

WHATS KULICH?

it tastes really good unless you buy it at grocery store like most people here do

a celebration, perhaps?

I've been fasting for two weeks already in preparation

I would help you eat all of your mother's Kulich my friend it looks very yummy

you must at least eat some eggs now and then man

Well I'm fasting yes

post recipe

I'm hoping my mother bakes some Kwareżimal.

the fuck is that

The internet is a wonderful tool, user.

A reappearance of a certain individual?

Are all Maltese people as autistic as you are? Haven't seen a single non-autistic post from you

my mom has her own recipe which is hidden somewhere in her hand-written cooking book so you have more luck using google, pretty sure wiki page should have it

I want to see it from a Maltese poster though like how the Russian Federation poster did, maybe he has a more specific and better idea of how to look for it you know
just wanted to see what you'd cherrypick for us

Why so angry?

I'm lazy. But you're making me feel bad not so give me a second.

I found a recipe in dutch and english but I don't know if it's authentic or western housewife fusion cuisine

Eggs are for Easter day.

my brother I eat scrambled eggs everyday
tomorrow I will eat one more plate for you

Introduced to us by the Knights, these are baked and consumed during Lent. It's a biscuit covered in honey and pieces of almonds. The name comes from quaresima.

it will most likely taste good no matter what as long as it's homemade and you put meni candied fruit inside and meni sugar frosting on top

Eggs like all animal products aren't allowed during fasting period.

We have that too. It's exactly the same except round and it doesn't have to have almond

i just abondenned all my lent resolutions
i am weak

that shit looks fucking lit too hot damn bro
good point
I don't know a single nigga who fasts though, lardistan and all so I don't know a whole lot about that rule since I'm essentially just a heathen nowadays

I think the tradition is only alive in Orthodox places. Also forgot to say fish and seafood and similar are allowed

What about honey? I don't know why they're considered Maltese desu.

Best think about them is that (unless you mind sugar) if you fast, these can be eaten during lent.
Just asked my mother if she's going to do any

I think I remember the fish/seafood stuff being allowed from a catholic I had on my Rugby team a couple years back, and just from school in general.
you already know I don't mind sugar lmao
also how do you guys normally feel about the european refugee crisis? Malta as a whole

>you already know I don't mind sugar lmao
Thing is, sugar was consumed during Lent because it was considered a spice. And since we don't consume sweets during Lent, I kinda assumed the same for sugar.

>also how do you guys normally feel about the european refugee crisis? Malta as a whole
Let's not go there here, but being in the centre of it and whatnot, we're worried, except for some
people, of course.

well I don't fast for shit so I hardly understand the rules of the game buddy
and that makes sense
if you guys turn all your lights off and don't make any noise maybe all the boats will float right past you to sicily!

I don't fast either, I just felt like mentioning it.
They don't come here by boat any more, some of them come her from Italy after they're given some kind of ID. But now, with a new Italian government (whenever it starts working), things might change.

Honey mandatory. It's probably a greek tradition

Honey + almonds, damn.

A certain banned delight?

Yeah!

Not really, but I'll probably buy some mämmi this week