>white men are oppressed!
>it’s okay to be white!

>White boy
>Let niggas fuk your wife
>fUCKING BLAKS ARE THE pROBLEM!!!111

fuck off somali

I mean in the US yes, kind of

its okay to be white but not to be white supremacist

>maybe if I start spamming meme race sharts from Sup Forums I’ll redpill these normies!!

lol

I hate white people that talk about skin color 24/7
Do you not have any other achievements to be proud of?

All these shits always came from the USA, why?
Aren't you supposed to be a country of freedom and equality among mankind or shit?
Please stop these useless things.

Being white does not guarantee that I'll hate you less or none at all.

>I hate white people that talk about sin color 24/7

Literally no one does this, you just spend too much time on this board

they are rustled because the sjws and the (((globalists))) ruined their potential through affirmative action and outsourcing. They often have little achievements or think that they could have achieved more.

I like that in Germany and Europe for that matter we have a bigger emphasis on ethnicity, where someone is born and just actual migration background. In fact the word "race" isn't even really used when referring to humans.

Not that the US is more racist or anything but is so incredibly "racial".

I don't really know how to explain it.

How would you know? You are here 24/7, how would you know howpeople in the real world think amd behave

this is true for any race, not just whites

I am indian
there is nothing more cringey than the indians who only join indian clubs / frats and only have indian hobbies

what about richard spencer
besides him, there are definitely /poltards who act like that offline

>How would you know?

I share this country with white expats, and they're always some of the friendliest people on the planet. They also are not obsessed with race at all, racial autism can only be seen on this board. :^)

People here literally never talk about race, unless blacks or lefties bring it up.
And then they can cry again when someone says something racist.

It's like a self-fulling prophecy of lefties.

>white expats
Implying retards and losers of the society like mentioned can afford living abroad where living cost skyrocket

Yeahh just because ""whites"" in europe behave normaly, it doesn't mean white people are free of guilt anywhere in the world

What do you mean?

Isn't saying that "white people" are all the same can be considered as racism?

Because it very very looks like the same mechanics.

All these race issues originate from the states, europeans are hardly a representation how niggerish some white people may get
You get to look across the ocean for that, Europeans are civilised people

>Isn't saying that "white people" are all the same
I didnt say that, read again

You're right.
So, isn't saying """European white""" people have all the save behaviour, can be considering as racism?
Again It's the same basical brain mechanic.

Fuck off with those semantics
Everyone knows americans are inferiority complex ridden creaturas
Dont even try to argue in favor of them

>everyone else now has the same opportunities as me regardless of gender or race
>OPPRESSION OPPRESSION

We don't. This fucking website is absolutely obsessed with race however

>when the otherwise nice kid in your guild starts spouting pol/r9k/mgtow memes

Why are you so mad my dude? He has a point, you're kind of discriminating against other people too by generalising all of their behaviour.

You're right, the idea that whiteness is a race and white nationalism started from USA, but that doesn't represent what all unitedstatians are like. It's like saying just cause a down syndrome person exists in a country, then all the country's people are downies. Retards don't account for any country's population.

>He has a point, you're kind of discriminating against other people too by generalising all of their behaviour.
I am discriminating against americans, yes right
But in fact its their fault board culture and discussion boards got ultimately worse thanks to racial debate