Why is super-thin the current gold standard of female body ideal?

Why is super-thin the current gold standard of female body ideal?

Isn't it just a way of ostracising and excluding non-white minority females like blacks and hispanics who have bigger bodies and so cannot compete with pic related, thereby denying them the social capital?

Outside of Asia, this body type tends to be more common in Protestant countries, thereby maintaining white dominance.

>Liking twigs
>Trying to get other people to like twigs by pushing the absurd idea that twig bodies = white bodies
Wew

She ain't got no titties. If you're attracted to that you might be a pedophile

>60% white

sasuga, amerifats

It's not. You're just a fat bitch.

she looks 13

That bitch looks 13. Why shouldn't you be banned?

MODS!

SAGE & REPORT

ALSO FBI IS NOTIFIED

Did you know that Jordyn fucks niggers??
That's a well know fact

>attracted to a 17yo girl
>pedophuile

Ohh Americans are funny

Are you asking us why are slim girls better than fatsoes?

She looks like a perfectly normal fertile female

Niggers and mexicans can FUCK OFF with their KFC bodies

If Adolf Hitler (bless his soul) won, all women would look like Jordyn

>Nonwhites
Brah Asians are tiny.

I wonder who could be behind this post

I don't know, skinny women are overratedin the modern world for some reason. In the past being well fed for a woman would be seen as a sign of great social standing.

>If you're attracted to that you might be a pedophile
don't care, pedos have rights too fagit

That's still the current beauty "ideal" though, that's my point.

It's emphasising slimness, and a cute face.

DFC

Skinny being fashionable was created by gay fashion designers that wanted to work with boyish bodies. You faggot.

Oh fug muh fuggin dick

>super-thin
You mean "healthy." That's what healthy people look like.

>Isn't it just a way of ostracising and excluding non-white minority females like blacks and hispanics who have bigger bodies and so cannot compete with pic related, thereby denying them the social capital?
They got themselves fat all on their own.

>Outside of Asia, this body type tends to be more common in Protestant countries, thereby maintaining white dominance.
Because in Asia, people still don't stuff their faces with sugary, fatty foods all the time.

She's not even that skinny. But yes, it is ideal. Skinny = healthy, unless you're starving yourself. I'm Japanese American and being fat in Japan is pretty much social suicide, as it should be.

Lol thought that pic was Chloe Moretz what's her face the whole time.

nothing wrong with that disgusting anglo whale kill yourselfie?

what kind of FAT disease is that

All of this and a hundred times more

>Some of these Frenchmen are real bros

>tf
>tp

>muh high test

I want chubby chasers to leave.

i like my women T H I C C

You're proving my point in a way
You're showing a big booty white female but her waist is very slim (in this photo) that means she's either a unicorn or it's photoshopped.

Black women have the booty they don't have the thin waist that white women have.

>In the past being well fed for a woman would be seen as a sign of great social standing.
That's because it meant you could afford food. If you think every culture's past attractions should dictate modern trends, you're a fucking idiot.

Or you think "smelling like piss, shit, B.O., and vomit is attractive" because sure as fuck, there are cultures that think that.

Based frog. Also
HNNNNNG MUH DICK

>being attracted to the natural body of your own particular people makes you a pedophile
You're kind of stupid.

This body type is common in much of the world that doesn't over eat and/or live a very sedentary lifestyle.

A lot of women confuse their jobs, which may be difficult, trying, tedious, exhausting, etc, with truly physical work.

Just stop stuffing your face with high calorie bullshit and you'll be just fine you fucking hambeasts.

That said, I don't mind a women with just a little bit of extra.
But for her to be close to my weight, she better be an athlete or be much taller/larger skeletal build than me.
Which doesn't happen much.

I'm 31.
I eat more than anyone I know by a wide margin.
I am not fat.

If you are fat, you are a lazy sack of shit or a glutton.
Fix yourself.

Me gusta!

The fashion industry is run by women and fags. They set the standard.

Men vary greatly in what they consider attractive in a female. Typically, a man can find both skinny women and women who are a bit overweight attractive (and many other body types in between).

S P I C

picture related ideal body types

>Isn't it just a way of ostracising and excluding non-white minority females like blacks and hispanics who have bigger bodies and so cannot compete with pic related, thereby denying them the social capital?
yes, thin low test women cant compete so they call trashy and whores to every other women who is high test and juicy
they are just jelly af

as if you have much of a choice
greasy retard

In the past this meant that you were wealthy because the only people who could afford excessive food were wealthy

Today in a world of vast abundance people are largely returning to standards of actual healthy fertile women
Which is fairly thin with widish hips and an hourglass figure

Because evolution. Back when we had to hunt for food fatter women would be more attractive because they are able to sustain themselves better than the skinnier ones. Nowadays food is abundant so people that have strength in restraint are more attractive.

low test eurofags detected

>Mexican

Yeah, that was the whole point of the thread.

Exactly, Asians know what's up.

More pls

fuck off you fat piece of shit

high test is a code word for fat

IT ISN'T

DON'T BRING THIS FEMINIST SHIT HERE OP YOU RETARD

THERE IS A HEALTHY BODY SHAPE TO BE, NOBODY LIKE SKELETORS AND NOBODY LIKES HAMBEASTS

That said, not many people like chubbsters either. Come on people, we all know what healthy looks like instinctively, lets just stop fighting it to justify our sloth and gluttony please

YOU ARE PROVING MY POINT MEXICA

LOOK AT HER WAIST. She has an anglo-style waist, she is clearly conscious of her body and has been denying herself food for a period of time.

Most non-white people, where food plays a bigger part in culture, don't have waists like this.

Model
s aren't picked for beauty besides their face they are picked for their bodies to best show off the clothes they are wearing which is why they're always almost sticks with pretty faces.

Thin is ideal for both genders.

Fffffff

>anglo-style waist

lmao

Fat cunt detected.

OP, people are fatter than ever these days. Super-thin females are rare as fuck to find. Most women are 20-40 lbs. heavier now than they were back in the 1990s, NOBODY is getting smaller, so accept that fat is where we're at, nobody gives a fuck about general health or appearance any longer, and will wear clothing that lets their fat gut hang out becuz it's muh sexy outfit.

Fatness isn't empowering, it's a sign of weakness and lack of discipline, and makes men want nothing to do with it. Not that a fat bitch won't still get the dick, but notice that there's never a man in the picture unless sex is happening, because no man wants to lower himself to being seen in public with trashy fat females.

my ideal woman

>Super-thin females are rare as fuck to find
Ever been to Asia?

Never change, burgerbro, never change.

>Swedish flag
checks out

HIGH TEST

>sustain themselves
why? this is dumb af
back then women weren't supposed to waste too many resources

i still like muh high test but im realistic

It isn't. The gold standard is not having clogged arteries, fatty.

>blacks and hispanics have bigger bodies
[Citation needed]

What evidence do you have to suggest its genetic? More of them are on welfare so I think that's why they're fat fucks.

this

chubby woman can be alright as long as they have a rack that makes up for it.

That's because you're a mudskin. The reality is that women who look like that in their early 20s will balloon out to 250 pounds by the time they hit 30. Once married, they stop caring about their appearance completely.

Obesity in Haiti is a pretty good clue.

Why some people find Fat, cholesterol and health diseases attractive?

I get that but there's no denying the current benchmark is fair skinned and thin, like teenaged-body thin.

The Anglo-American media has gone on to dominate the world, and this filters through to other cultures, like for example Islamic culture, and I think it promotes feelings of insecurity amongst women there who naturally have bigger bodies, and it makes their men not want them any more and instead pine for the white women they see on their TV commercial break.

He will tell you she has a slim waist.

kek

Mami

Don't but that at all bro. The thin ideal has only been the benchmark since, like, 50-100 years. Evolution takes place over millions of years.

I maintain that keeping the "pinnacle" beauty standard as it currently is a subtle way of maintaining white dominance.

Where did she go? last time I checked she apparently deleted her instagram and is engaged

>tfw no more rare Gitas

end it, lads.

More than likely it's intentional to not only give feminists something to bitch about that men literally have nothing to do with, but also to help push the new pedophile agenda for Muslims

If Hitler won you shitslavs would not exist.

Sup Forums and the world has to embrace muscle+fat more, it's literally the best

POST MORE T H I C C

>That
>Super thin

You should check out the thin threads on /fa/.

This is my kind of thin.

check out waist to hip ratios, there's definitely a correlation to race

you can't rely deny this, look at the japanese woman's waist-hip ratio compared to the jamaicans

But it's almost always underwhelming.

>non-white minority females like blacks and hispanics

there are lots of minority females that are very thin and also tall

stop being a fatty, OP

and if you can't stop blaming others for not being a fatty

Jailyne ojeda

post moar of this chick(s)

yet again, high test poltards are proving my point, look at her waist, the (natural) fat rolls that would come with a bodyfat level that size and hips that size have been obscured either by the lighting or the photoshop

she is trying to achieve the gold standard ideal I am telling you about

>no hitlerjugend qts
why do you want obese pigs to have your children?

Yeah, and she's nice because she is also skinny.

That's a really beautiful girl. Pretty much the optimal body. It's such a shame that they are getting more and more rare.

Ok, Jean...
>gib sauscce

Hnnng.. Obviously the winner

>tfw when you have a ridiculously thin waist and small upper body with wide-ass hips and muscular thighs

I've never eaten much in all of my life, my bone structure is fucked. What even happened?

Because people finally realize
>Fat=bad
I don't get why people like these fucking fatties. But I also like tall women. So I could just be a faggot weirdo
Anyone who says that isn't the gold standard is just a beta cuck

>germans are pretty meme
stop sven

obese and ethnic

PASS

Why is Boland so based

That image has been photoshopped to accentuate her waist/hip ratio. She is a skinny chick that the designer has made more "womanly", yet still maintaining her youthful white thinness.

that girl on the right is a qt

>The Nordic gene is beautiful meme

that is unhealthy for making babies
kikes don't want us to breed

pic is about as small as you can get and still make babies safely

Mexican liking fat white women
>Color me surprised

Come to Asia. This problem is close to none. Preferably Japan though. It's pretty amazing if you're not suicidal and like the weather.

Are you sure you dont just want to cuddle with a muscular dude?