WE HAVE REACHED CRITICAL MASS

THEY JUST SAID KEK ON FOX NEWS

FOX JUST SAID ALT-RIGHT PEOPLE REFER TO CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS AS KEKS

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/jzPk
youtu.be/ieDkWaBxeFo
youtube.com/watch?v=6bOy3RNyWME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why did it switch my text from cuck to kek ?

kek

old, msnbc was saying we called them cucks during primaries

they said cuck, and i typed in cuck twice on my post, and it changed to kek when i posted it

is cuck being wordfiltered?

newfag

I SAW THAT

>mfw they go on to show LE HAPPY MERCHANT on live TV
>topkek.jpg

OVERDOSING ON MEMES
CALL 911!

holy fuck idiot get the FUCK back to tumblr

if you dont know why, you dont belong here.

fucking get out

i couldn't believe it when i heard it

did we jump timelines recently ? i can't imagine this reality being to the original one

Be honest.
How new are you?

it begins

video??

you used caps

CCUUCCKK

KEK

cuck

fuck you neet, post some more anime

Fuck off shills and/or felons who just got out of prison yesterday.

it was just live a couple minutes ago

Cuck used to be filtered as kek but Nagasaki removed the word filter, except for when cuck is written in upper case as a reminder

>post yfw "cuck"

TESTING:

cuck

which merchant did they show?

Meme magic is real

>yfw everyone realizes it's the Jews fault

Cuck .

>literally this

Not OP or newfag, just a really oldfag back from a long hiatus. So the word filtering is news to me too, what gives?

The ultra-HD colored one. Then they talked for five minutes about MILO. Literally rofl'd.

Cuck is only filtered to KEK when it's all capital letters, newfriends.

______ magic

oops, shouldn't have said that, now you will be attacked by neets

>really oldfag back from long hiatus

What is the last meme you remember?

Praise lord kek.

ah ok.... thanks for not insulting me and calling me newfag just because i have literally never typed cuck in all caps before

Silly MSM
Cucks are the enemies destroying our nations
Kek is our God and Pepe is his prophet

Meme Voodoo

i was shocked, i can't believe this is real life, it's like an alternate reality we have created

Come at me young friends, I got exploding knees bitches

OP'S IS A SPY

BE COOL

hahahahaha wow history repeats itself quickly these days

Just as negroes change their culture as white people try to adopt it, so will Sup Forums.

?Hail Forseti, god of justice?

no i'm like the opposite, i think you assholes who posted nude harambe pics are the spies

KEK

honestly I got out after puddi hit the waves... Just looked it up and holy shit that was 6 years ago? like fuck man I feel old

why ?

I'm in a similar boat, the last one I remember is green lex Luthor

OH MY GOD!

ASSOCIATIONS WITH FACISTS AND NAZIS!?

WELL SHIT!

GUESS I'M A LIBERAL COMMIE NOW!

Seriously though, how long will it take these chucklefucks to realize that we LIKE nazis and calling us racists, antisemites or whatever does nothing?

VIDEO HERE
vid.me/jzPk

Honestly, why did they introduce it? I don't think it's been used here too much.

Or don't they want us to be discovered if the media googles it?

I thought lefties were cucks?

vid.me/jzPk
>vid.me/jzPk
vid.me/jzPk
>vid.me/jzPk

Also just gunna say kek is super lame, back in my day we did it for the lolz, not the sound of that clicking noise Afro-nigs make

weak minded republi-tards are almost as bad, because they enable the progressives and say nothing when they fuck us over

so they are saying we pray to cons, that look like a sad frog? i'm confused

KEK

cuck

Cuck

I thought the keked filter had been removed. Guess it's just because I never type in caps.

it's lulz you fucking newfag.

Kek precedes lulz. Kek has been a thing since WoW was a thing, lulz was about 2005/6ish.

I don't get it I've said cuck a load of times and it hasn't gotten filtered.

If it does now I'm going to kill myself.

>word filtering is news to me
>I got out after puddi hit the waves
Sure.
I dunno why you haven't learned this after so much time but fucking lurk more. We have enough low info noisy newshits posting their trite drivel here so we don't need any apparent alumni.

ur right, its been a while like I've said. But please keep toasting my bread, I like it like that

Oh yes, makes sense.

WoW came out in 2004... If a horde said "lol" it translated to "kek" for alliance players. This shit has existed for 12 years

I remember fag being filtered you fucking cuk, come back to me when ur older

Rollin' for numerically significant integers,
if "Cuck Wills It!(tm)"

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

need a link to this tbqh :^) this is insane

stop quoting know your meme, kek was not a fourchin thing till pepe rolled around. The hive is real these days

KEK

why is Sup Forums so powerfull?

PRAISE KEK

VIDEO HERE

I GOT IT TO WORK THIS TIME
youtu.be/ieDkWaBxeFo
>youtu.be/ieDkWaBxeFo
youtu.be/ieDkWaBxeFo
>youtu.be/ieDkWaBxeFo

why is there still a filter for t.bh f.am. Hasn't it been long enough?

desu senpai I don't know

they can not control the force

The earliest kek I remember was from RTS games where Koreans would type laughter (i.e. hahaha) as kekeke.

praise him

WE DID IT REDDIT!!

cuck desu senpai baka

>Hasn't it been long enough
I hope it stays forever. Weaboo speak fit this website much better than nigger speak.

nah I just laugh at people like you defending Sup Forums like it means something, like you are educated (your not at all based on that mess of a post and spending that much time arguing over nothing), and at people who think this is life. Bitch please I'm a Tranny-Catt jerking all over ur poor board. umad bro????

that's what i can't figure out, its almost supernatural

>mfw Shillary sends her voters here
>it hilariously backfires when le smug frog starts dropping the redpills like it's Dresden all over again

I'm not quoting know your meme. I played wow in 2004. It existed there. Of course it came into prominence recently, maybe it is totally unrelated to WoW but I doubt it. I think people started using "lel" and then that turned to "kek" and then people started posting all of those Top Kek nutrigrain bars and then it really hit critical mass

ZUG ZUG

Leetspeaking wow players have indeed used kek allover the internet and yes, even on Sup Forums, but mostly always in conjunction with something wow related, which in case you didn't know, was insanely popular in the mid to late 00s. So it got used a lot.

It's only very recently that it got mixed with pepe and dubs to become a triumvirate meme.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>alt-right
tweeting abuse with a pepe picture isn't a movement xd

maybe dat fucking KEK OF CHAOS is real..

>playing video game
>jajajajjaajajajajaajaja

KEK is KEK?

Wow Cuck

POST YFW THE MEMES BEGIN TO CONTROL THE GENES.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bOy3RNyWME

>NEXT ON CNN; HOW IMPERIUM IS OBVIOUS "SHUT IT DOWN!!!" AND THE NIGHTLY TRUTH ABOUT THW HOLOCAUSTâ„¢!!!"

This is a Fox News special report on the current waifu rankings, why your waifu a shit, and the latest developments in Esoteric Harambism.

soon...

Lets all recite our oath to repel the normies

I'm aware of everything you said, I guess what bothers me is the absurd overuse like kek kek kek kek, it doesn't make you sound clever, humorous or devious, it makes you sound like a WOW playing C.U.K. now go back to easily being distracted by shit tier posts and games

The absolute best thing Hillary can do tomorrow is to come out and say

>Well I want to tell you America... there is *absolutely* nothing wrong with being a 'Cuck' !

>to repel the normies
just post gore

i never knew this. i left Sup Forums for a while and when i came back everyone was saying lel then it changed to kek. never knew why.

Praise Kek