HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

They are talking about alt right on fox news

"people on the alt right call them cucks, disillusioned by globalist policies"

They then went on talking about "flamboyant openly gay conservative milo yiannopolous" as being a part of the alt right

Then they talkes about some jew getting harrassed

Holy fuck

My bad no link this is live news RN with brett bair if they play it again ill try to record

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5096917305001/alt-right-movement-embraces-trump-campaign-/?#sp=show-clips
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
youtube.com/watch?v=8H2qI1hiCcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw trump will never be your shart emperor

I just saw it too. I was cracking up when i saw a pic of The Happy Jew Merchant. I cant believe they showed that kek. Someone please upload this.

Must have link....

LinkLinkLinkLinkLinkLinkLink

Link?

video.foxnews.com/v/5096917305001/alt-right-movement-embraces-trump-campaign-/?#sp=show-clips

From another thread

I knew somebody would have this up soon. Praise kek, I can die happy now.

YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD NIGEL HERE

DROPPING LINKS

what a silly election

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

We're finally mainstream. This is how it ends.

No one here is alt-right though, we make fun of them all the time

THE RIDE IS STARTING.

You silly person. Not being a leftist extremist automatically makes you an alt-right bigot

This is a different clip. The one just now had the word "cuck" and a picture of the happy merchant in a forum post about jews.

A lot of normies being red-pilled.
PRAISE KEK

The alt-kike is cancerous faggotry

Not the video

This one literally said cucks and had shit about harassing a jew

PRAISE KEK

Let them know they can't pick a fight with us shitposters.

God damn this is why I need to get a DVR

Not necessarily. Plenty of recordings will be on the web. I only am seeing it because it's on at work.

It's weird to see mainstream media try to explain shit like the Alt-right. All they need to do is find some NEET and have him explain it, but instead they get someone who has no idea what they're talking about.

>ben shapiro

All the coverage I see in the mainstream media says that a homosexual Jew is the leader of the alt-right.

Why?

THE FIRE RISES

PRAISE KEK DELIVER REDPILLS UNTO THE NORMIE HORDES

POO IN LOO
O
O

I remember when people thought it was the end of Sup Forums when some /r9k/ jerkoff shot up a school in Oregon

It's too fucking funny.

People are going die tomorrow because of Hillary Clinton. Die of laughter.

Funny that they point out he is a faggot, but say nothing about him being a kike though

> I am an english major
> I am political-science
> HAHAHAHAHA

When the starving angry blue pills arrive at our doorstep, we must greet them with open arms and red-pill them slowly and gently.

And lets not forget, there's some very well thought out arguments presented by many different people from different backgrounds here, but all of the over the top stuff on Sup Forums is intended to be just satire.

Here's the video

youtube.com/watch?v=8H2qI1hiCcw

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

(((Fox News)))

Literally the best part of this will be people who will start looking at the names of people writing these articles and calling them out for their horseshit.

Hoisted by their own petard.