We Need To Go Full Pro Hillary for 48 Hours Starting Tomorrow

Sup Forums will get lots of traffic following Hillary's speech. We need to post how much we support her because she supports jailing niggers and hates BLM.

need more pictures like the one you posted

a couple good threads on Sup Forums tonight about this
I'm trying to go around and keep them all connected
we have less than a day to get #overthehill in time for her speech, and that's not much time to create new content, but I got faith in you Sup Forums

I'm sure there will be more on the catalogue but I hope this helps

Bump for important message

>starting tomorrow

START NOW, LADS!!!

No, starting now, need the momentum for people to get the idea tomorrow!

>#6GorillionEmailsHoax
kek

THE HILLOCAUST WAS A LIE

THIS IS AN ADVANCED SHILLING TACTIC CREATED BY CTR

DONT FALL FOR IT

SAGE AND REPORT

I got you /pol. commencing dump.

Get ready brothers, the battle of Sup Forumsingrad starts tomorrow!!
FOR TRUMP FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!! Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!! DEUS VULT

Screencapped and ready for broadcast tomorrow, in multiple threads.

Thanks, Einstein!

"I'm With Her" is just about as bad as "Stand with Rand"

Why?
Are you a shill?

This is the losing DR3 strategy of "Dems aRe the Real Racists". It's been tried for 40+ years and it wins NO votes. Blacks don't care, they block-vote for the party of Black racial identity and gibsmedat. All you do is alienate White voters by siding with the people who rob and disrupt their lives.

Better strategy: Start dozens of redpill threads on every topic like old Sup Forums. There will be be an influx of normies and now is the time to hit them with Hatefacts and win them over.

What if this is a way for shills to make us turn on trump?

This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. You are either a shill, or you have full on down syndrome. We need to be presenting a mature and informed pro-Trump stance to truly make an impact.

Since when was Sup Forums proTrump?

The Alt-right is pro-Hitlery! KKK endorsed, and unindictable by the joos!

Allah is with Her

It is written

BUMP

they aren't coming here, they are going to TRS, MPC, Daily Stormer and Amren

Sup Forums is just full of reddit faggotry nowadays, if they came here they'd see more posts about sucking transgender cock and race mixing with asians than actual race realism or nationalism

>implying gibsmedat doesn't make blacks servile to the reich.

Today Germany

Tomorrow The World

No we need to just post retarded poo poo pepe shit so they just think Hillary has no idea what she's talking about

#BringThemToHill
The final solution for niggers.

do you autists actually think hillary is gonna say "PAUL ON Sup Forums"?

Why not just go full pro-Bernie, like we really are when we're not being ironic Nazis or Trumptards??

My favorite thing about this place is the psyops

That little nigress be like
>TFW When Hill's got your 23rd trimester abortion planned after this photo op.

You guys are so dumb. Time to double down.

Sure thing
Bring out the ammo

Thank you. Been saying that for days, Saged.

This, stay the course.

Screencap it and spread it around if you can.

Don't let them have a foothold to make us into cuckholds

while I agree, I think a little bit of it will aloow us to judo the fuck out of what they're doing.
trust in the american strategy user

WHY WOULD YOU THINK IM SHILLING YOU FUCKING IDIOT?

IF YOU EVER SAID THAT TO ME IN REAL LIFE I WOULD CURB STOMP YOU INTO THE AFTERLIFE YOU FUCKING CUNT

The American Strat is best strat and Sup Forums uses it all the time

We can just use /cfg/ meme general stuff

Do you seriously think she will name Sup Forums? She barely knows how to use a computer

REMEMBER BOYS

OPERATION BI/pol/AR IS OVER AT 1800 EASTERN STANDARD TIME AND WE SWITCH BACK TO FULL MAGA MODE

REMEMBER BOYS

OPERATION BI/pol/AR IS OVER AT 1800 EASTERN STANDARD TIME AND WE SWITCH BACK TO FULL MAGA MODE

REMEMBER BOYS

REMEMBER BOYS

no one in the world takes Sup Forums as serious informed. Using the already created image of "Sup Forums is racist" is used better more against a candidate than for

Don't let the threads be slid lads

Why does Sup Forums complain and yell about false flaggings when Sup Forums promotes and makes its own false flagging?

This is fucking gay. DR3 is a tired meme.

Sup Forums is anti (current) establishment and has no problem sinking below the standards an establishment should be held to

>drumpf CTR shills are still trying to pretend that Hillary isn't the savior of the white race and that drumpf isn't a nigger jew and spic loving faggot.

>idontknwowhoisshillingwhoanymore.jpg
Is this some reverse psychology attempt from CTR?

When the jews jew, they're being jewish
Outjewing a jew using their own jewish tactics while the'y're trying to jew you isn't being jewish
Being outjewed by a jew while thinking you're outjewing a jew who's currently jewing you is pathetic.
But outjewing a jew who THINKS that they're outjewing you because you think you're outjewing them while they try to jew you is the only defence against the jew.

It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be outjewed in a hundred jewings; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will outjew one and be outjewed in one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be outjewed in every single jewing.

t. Sun Jew

lots of people think so
but I think, if Hilldawg does namedrop 4th-channel in her big speech, that it's the most hilarious contingency plan Sup Forums coulda come up with

>supporting hillary with racist memes and hateful comments
>HILLarious

She's the best. No self-respecting nazi could dislike her.

No. Hillary is planning on mentioning alt-right websites in her speech tomorrow.
She's going to name the Sup Forums.
In response, much like operation Sup Forumsipolar during the jessi slaughter incident, Sup Forums is going to pretend to support hillary, acting like they support her for racist sexist reasons, so that people who come here will think Shillary is the racist one, not trump.

Plus it discourages people from coming back, because it's not the big scary right wing cesspit they thought it was. If you want to ensure that we don't have more normalfags, frogposters and redditors, then you should probably play along.

WTF I HATE HILLARY NOW

>this is the meme I've been looking for
cheers brew

stormfront here, I want hillary to start the holocaust. for real this time.

daily reminder drumpf is a jew-lover

>We need to post how much we support her because she supports jailing niggers and hates BLM.

don't forget her acceptance of the Margaret Sanger award and the associated eugenics movement

>you will never fuck this redpilled aryan QT in her prime
>she will never redpill you on all the horrible things the jews are doing as you thrust in and out of her, making sweet love
>bill clinton could have lived the redpilled mans dream, instead he fucked some bluepilled slut intern in the oval office

You think anyone is honestly going to do this? I literally wouldn't if you paid me.

>ywn put an aryan bastard lovechild in big mumma clintons pureblood womb
why even live desu senpai

I don't know if I like this idea.
If we get an influx of the people like you are describing, wouldn't be a good chance to drop some red pills on them and help them see there is more to /pol than memes?
To act like jackoffs will only confirm what they've been told about Sup Forums and push them further into support of Hillary.
Like I said, I don't know who is shilling who any more.

No then we do what CTR wants.
Anyone can google Sup Forums or alt-right and they will get triggered by the opposing ideas. But because it opposes them they will try to stay here and fight the fight and we will convert them like we converted many others by just stating the simple truths of the world.
If we act like nazis for Hillary then tey will be shocked and then leave thinking the same they did about the violent Bernie fans, "They can't control who supports them."

But thats just my thought. Can't wait to see Hillary on a helicopter

doing it here will have little effect we should just go to tumblr and go so far left we end up on the right side of history and tell every white person to stop whitesplaining when they agree with black people

We are now on full station.

So you honestly think CTR woud want to paint hillary as everything that she claims to be against on the single day of the election that will have the most Hillary supporting/leaning newfriends and normalfags?

Not a smart man, are you?

>we will convert them like we converted many others by just stating the simple truths of the world.
>If we act like nazis for Hillary then tey will be shocked and then leave thinking the same they did about the violent Bernie fans, "They can't control who supports them."
Why not both? Running redpill threads to convert those who are willing to listen, subversion and Hillary "when the Clinton's have the white house back, the streets will run red with the blood of blacks" clinton ahilling to fool those who won't listen?

taqiyya

Openly support her? Fuck that. Take Donald Trump quotes and put her name behind them. Regressives are fucking retarded, and will fall for it.

there are several divisions going on, ever the multi-faceted imageboard Sup Forums is
some of us seem deadset on posting gore but I think gore will make us look even more like psychopaths than anything Hilldawg might slander us with
others are preparing massive red-pill folders as we speak, after all >WOLOLO
we have a fantastic chance to turn some coats in our favour and if you wanna get on that, I'd have to implore you, because this is ultimately what Sup Forums is here to do
however, if you just want to have the toppest of keks, pretending to be an incredibly racist Hillary supported might just get enough people to ask themselves why the hell they're supporting someone so popular with a nazi frogposting imageboard, and the cognitive dissonance will be beautiful

it's up to you how you want to go about this bro
this is Shillcon 1 and we have to be ready for it whatever you decide to do, so I'd prepare while you still can

>If we get an influx of the people like you are describing, wouldn't be a good chance to drop some red pills on them and help them see there is more to /pol than memes?
See

That's such a dumb idea

>subversion and Hillary "when the Clinton's have the white house back, the streets will run red with the blood of blacks" clinton
Because the first of these 'new' people to see that thread will instantly close Sup Forums believing that we are hate mongers who are making up lies to discredit any one we disagree with. If we act like ourselves on the other hand, and give them a dose of what really happens here, maybe they will choose to join in the conversation, where opinions can't be censored and free speech is absolute.

But she said this in the 90s. I am sure she can be forgiven now right?

I see... so we use her negatives as a positive for our support. Someone get a list of all of her negative positives for us to support.

[X] - Gave KKK leader Robert Byrd a rimjob
[X] - Black people are super predators and the crime bill that put lots of blacks in jail
[X] - Takes large donations from countries who kill fags and jews
[X] - Her husband is a rapist and she attacked the victims
[X] - She is the epitome of political corruption and tells the jewish media to eat her shit

Kek

didn't she laugh about the twelve year old victim of a rapist she got off the hook when she was a defence lawyer?

that's pretty hilarious tbf

>where opinions can't be censored and free speech is absolute.

We don't have to do anything, just let the shills take over for a couple days.

you never go full retard though

I disagree. Most people don't want absolute free speech, as it comes with a terrible terrible burden. It causes you to see and learn a lot of fucked up shit.
The vast majority of people don't want to know the truth, because the truth sucks. It's far better to live an ignorant life unaware of all that is going on, and how bad the world is.
Those who want to know the truth will search for it, and won't be turned away by the ugliness of it. To quote the very famous poster from X-files: "they want to believe". They know the truth exists and are willing to hunt for it. Meanwhile, most normalfags who come here will only take a quick look, see that Hillary is supported by a bunch of racists (or so it appears), and leave, because Sup Forums is the horrible scary place. All they'll take away is that Hillary liead about trump supporters being a bunch of racists, and that she has the racist supporters. They won't care or think about anything more, because that leads them to things they don't want to know, they purposefully avoid.

Now, I'm not saying people on this site are some special choosen people who are the only ones who know the truth, just that most everyone on Sup Forums has accepted the world as it is, not as a idealistic place born out of ignorance created by the MSM

Bump, this user knows what he's talking about

I hope the autists get along with it instead of sperging out with redpill truths and whatnot. The normies won't handle it. Also thanking shills for correcting the record and impersonating them is mad fun.

>>Bump, this user knows what he's talking about
>2016
>forgetting about IDs.
Oh you idiotic newfag, most likely CTR, you fucked up big time.

>shamelessly quotes self
top fucking kek
you hilarious bastard

you have a great idea tho, not gonna lie

>people give a shit about Hillary events

I get where youre coming from. In fact I may join in the shitposting for the lulz. However, maybe we should try to make redpill post for each lulz post we make?

>people give a shit

This tactic is DUMB AS FUCK.

You're literally doing "demsrrealracist"

Gay. As. Fuck.

sage

Hello newfag, was pretty shit bait, but im glad you fell for it.

Oh most certainly. Looking at the catalog, it looks like quite a few threads are trying togather up redpill stuff for dissemination tomorrow.