Oh you canacucks, for fucks sake

oh you canacucks, for fucks sake...

kudos to France

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0C1-4RZIBqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is it wrong to ban a head covering? Europeans used to wear them too, my grandma is a devout catholic and wears a scarf. Modesty is important, it's in the bible! Women are required to wear a headscarf when praying or on church, if it's good in church it's good outside church.

keep your abrahamic desert religions in their proper shithole christcuck

Just nuke us, please.

It's not a desert religion, it's a global religion. Everyone who has any common sense is a Christian no matter where they live.

People can wear whatever the fuck they want.

You mean niggers right? The vast majority of modern christians aka cucks are niggers because they get to do the cucking.

>Why is it wrong to ban a head covering? Europeans used to wear them too, my grandma is a devout catholic and wears a scarf. Modesty is important, it's in the bible! Women are required to wear a headscarf when praying or on church, if it's good in church it's good outside church.

Would your grandfather beat your grandmother for not wearing that scarf? That's the difference.

its not about how much of yourself you cover.

its about why and where it is from.

we don't want islam in the west, and anything to do with it that is implemented in society must go

Abrahamic bullshit is foreign to Europe. It's what inbred semites do. Bashing Islam is not about religion, it's about making subhuman Arabs, Kurds and Turks feel unwelcome.

I never spoke to a black I don't know how they act except for what I've seen in the news, they don't seem like good Christians. Their countries just so happen to be the most unchristian with all the rape, murder and stealing.
That has nothing to do with the scarf but the religion, should we ban guns because some people shoot each other with it? No

>global religion
its a religion of extremism and in europe they ban symbols of extremism like the swastika
women dressing like sand people is the most obvious so the first to go, next will hopefully be the mosques but they will probably dismantle them in stages, no foreign imams first, state approved imans next, no minarets, slow progression

Okay Commie, thanks for killing my grandpa because he wanted independence and destroying the church.
Then why combat modest clothing which Christians wear? Will I be forced to go naked on the street and dress like a fag because Muslims hate fags?

If being modest is illegal in Europe then I can never go back there, they hate God so much they will force women to be whores. Good for them

It's not about fairness it's about islam.

Remove islam and everything it stands for.

>Then why combat modest clothing which Christians wear?
im not against modest clothing, I'm against islamic clothing

Thanks for the support Geert

Not here, they should be forced to dress like a westerner when they're here. If they want to dress like that, they go to the other 57 majority mudslime countries

except we want to ban it to make mudslimes unwelcome.

Christians don't wear that. Don't even bother bringing up nuns, they're a tiny sliver of the catholic populations and they can take that shit off without getting slaughtered

get lost, achmed. Not wearing a hijab does not make you a whore. Go back to ummah forums

This coming from an atheist. get fucked

Because most Christians ignore the bible, the burkini is excessive besides it doesn't have a dress and isn't really modest if you can see her legs and butt anyway, but this is a slippery slope towards banning proper modest bathing suits.

>0.05 has been deposited into your account

I'm a Hungarian

see

No, it isn't. It's a victory against Islamists. It's a small step forward for the uncuckening
very much doubt that, mo

Typical of the new communist Canada, it will only be a matter of time before modesty is illegal here and women will be forced to dress in short skirts and crop tops. And yes I am Hungarian why is it so hard to believe?

I'm Scottish racial separatist.
I worship Trees and the Mountains.
>Gerogia
>White

Here is a reminder that in the US liberals have been pushing for this version of secularism for decades as a way to attack Christians. Now they are all bitching about France using the same types of laws they wanted here. Fucking hypocritical pieces of shit. Watch for Christmas time when liberals will complain about Christmas decorations like they always do. Well the burkini ban is exactly the type of secularism they want until it is against their pet oppressed group the Muslims.

t-thanks

Christianity is based
Evangelism and cucktholicisim are cheap knock offs

Aren't Evangelicals the one who support wetbacks, protect Moslems and adopt niggers in the US the most? Evangelicals should be hanged.

I concur my Slavic friend.

>I'm Scottish racial separatist

what'cha doin' with the Ruskie flag, then

I thought evangelical was just another word for a fundamentalist

Not really they're just a bunch of bluepilled, neo-con
retards whom usually talk about shit that doesn't matter
and speaking in "tongues"

I just got of of skype with a Muslim i met randomly online. Every stereotype is true disgusting

I'm a seeking asylum in Russia as I'm sought after for racial attacks, "hate crimes" and "preparing terror attacks" in the UK.

Let the Muslims wear their stupid clothing, much easier to spot.

>telling people what they can and can't wear like a commie

Everyone should be forced to dress like a degenerate slut!

see

You have been visited by the based canuck of mountie removal.

Right wing death squads will come only if you post SEIG HEIL.

Youre that fucking fag that thinks popeyes chicken is garbage get the fuck out

Novorussia are dirty red untermenschen

youtube.com/watch?v=0C1-4RZIBqQ
>unlimited shilling powers

Get fucked muzzies. I want you out of my country.

Look at me, I will be the Canadian soon. I will uncuck Canada with all the Brazilian rage you can ever imagine.

SIEG HEIL

Because it is

Canada is totes cucked

France is getting their shit together finally

WAKE THE FUCK UP REST OF THE WORLD

You have no taste at all

I have taste, Popeys chicken doesn't

If all you eat is boring old bland chicken, then yes that's "taste" according to pathetic white people

>fake police with stupid hats expand their wardrobe

We literally have more shit to worry about. Like fucking trudeau.
Thus fucker wasn't elected. We can't get rid of him.