You should watch it whole, but you can skin to 2:50

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=2f2_1506340440
youtube.com/watch?v=s7kbF1D2ZV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>co jest kurwa

Klasyk.

tldr pls youtube is being autistic

swede was about to suck arab cock. polish gentleman approached and said: allow me, fren

based

It's like a year old though

clenched my asshole, because it was so painful to watch

Swedish cockroaches don't even deserve to be stepped on by Sarmatian noblemen

Interesting how Polish men care more for Swedish women than Swedish men. Get your shit together, Sweden. You're a dying country with plummeting social trust and national identity. There won't be a Sweden in fifty years.

Szwedzi dyplomatycznie, niepewnie. Polak zdecydowanie! Mężczyźni w Europie sfeminizowani. Dlatego Męski islam Was podbija. Prawdziwy mężczyzna musi być agresywny, zdecydowany. Europejski mężczyzna jest zbyt kobiecy. Wartości unijne są odwrotne do Europejskich.

the polish man said
>ej co jest kurwa
which translates to
>hey, please leave this lady alone my kind sir
if anyone wondering

difference between Polish guys and guys from Germany, Sweden, France etc. is our history, culture, family values, respect for women and so. Here when in our neighbourhood is rapist somewhere and police can't find him, polish men are meeting in bigger groups and patroling streets to find him and protect women (facts - happend in my city). And i am not afraid of muslim and other man attacking me in poland cause i know that someone will stand in my defense. that's the difference. Being tolerant in sweden, germany and other countries means "let them do whatever they want as long as it's not happening to me" in Poland they will have they ass kicked so bad they will go back crawling...i doesn't matter if u're muslim or other foreigner, tolerance dies in the moment u do something wrong to others, wants tolerance? behave ! i am a woman and i would react the same way or gather other people to help me. But i would do something , not only stare. Good those swedish people didn't pick up their smartphones and starting to record it...that would be so 21 century...

This is the result of tolerance and liberalism. The Swede 'men' are neutered by feminists. We, Eastern Europeans still have some balls. Dear Poles! V4 brofist from Hungary! Dear Swedes! Say no to liberalism (and vote SD)!

Lithuania Latvia Belarus Ukraine Czech Republic Slovakia Hungary and Poland will be reunited soon

Just wait till their numbers increase from today's 5% to 20% in 1-2 generations, thanks to polygamy, dole and breeding rates. Europe will become Lebanon first and Somalia later, courtesy of the German, Scandinavian and French suicidal leftards.

yes that is accurate

We also keep your streets clean Dieter.
liveleak.com/view?t=2f2_1506340440
Seriously, you complain about us a lot, but what would you do without eternal Polaks? Europe would be a sad place.

Fakt jest taki, że w Polsce jeśli kobieta pójdzie do dyskoteki, czy na koncert i jest bezczelnie zaczepiana to zawsze znajdzie się przynajmniej kilku mężczyzn którzy stanowczo staną w jej obronie. W Londynie, czy w Niemczech już nie zawsze tak jest. Ktoś nieśmiało zwróci uwagę, ale jak sytuacja zaczyna się rozwijać w kierunku bójki to już chętnych do pomocy nie ma. Polacy są agresywni i impulsywni, ale chronią swoje kobiety jak nikt inny na świecie.

don't fuck with Polish people! Germanistan, Swedenystan, Englistan, Belgistan, Frankistan are lost!

Poland never dissapoint me, there are more important things in life than having money
kek

youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=s7kbF1D2ZV0

n majority, Poles are not infected by hedonistic, self-destructive, and leftist ideology of the West - this young Polish man is a good example of that. Although he does not speak any other language then Polish and is not his native country, he rushes to a "crook" who tries to assault a woman and save her. He says profound words to a "crook": "Kurwa, przeproś ją" which can be translated as "you apologize to her , you fuck". On a side note, women in Poland have high status and are highly regarded. For instance, our current Polish Primer Minister Beata Szydło is woman. Hanna Suchocka was another Polish Primer Minister in the 90's.

Visst kan denna video vara intressant, men alla vet vi att det är inte vita som begår överfallen, och överfallen är mycket grövre än detta, det handlar om knivskärningar, våldtäkter och mord. But anyway, Polska dla polaków, Europa dla białych. 14/88.

>helping the Swedescum
Kill us.
Stop sucking your own dick faggot no one cares. Fuck the Swedes.

seriously, I wouldn't intervene.
why get into a fight for some random bitch i dont know?