American guys :3

american guys :3

>Mfw there is a us base in my country and there is a 0.000000000001% chance I could literally fuck an American soldier (trap) up

>the company's dedicated cum receptacle

cute feminine american cocks :333

>post a tr*Nny
>call it a boy
DONT

i guarantee this dude gets pounded into oblivion on the regular. his asshole probably resembles a pancake folded onto itself

I bet she is shy and demure and has never had a bf but really wants one and is a virgin who practices anal insertion with chapstick containers

that uniform looks a bit phony, and that picture of it supposedly shooting the javelin is conveniently blocking its face

>Men(female)

>trans
no thanks, I only like boys

He(?) should just stay as a cute boy rather than transitioning into a """girl""".

i disagree. all the homos that i came across while i was in were incredibly forward.

"Don't ask don't tell"

More like "Tell them so you got a barrack fuckbuddy"

i never ratted anyone out or did anything 2bh, but i found myself in some rather uncomfortable situations from time to time.

this turns me on

Shower rape happens in the US military?

I never got raped unless you consider being groped rape

It's more "I was pressured into gay sex because no pussi and cute dudes wanting to fuck always available and horny"

WOAH

Isn't this a potential biohazard with how anal sex transmits STDs?

I've never received or delivered anal sex. What are you talking about

Well it's cleaner to fuck some vetted and regularly-checked dude's plush boypussy in the military than some random third-world whore who spreads her legs for every man with a gun. You don't know where that tramp's been. You'll be rolled home after your legs turn into trees from HPV.

Hmm....

T.homo

A homo whose dick didn't dissolve in toxic third-world pussy

>Trump wants to stop this

T.fruitboy

Trump wanted to alienate the democrats from post industrial shitholes more..

I prefer manana

typical racist american

t. lost his cockney in Burma

what is that even supposed to mean?

You lost your sausage and beans in the Royal Marines

Broke his dick for MI6

Dissolved his peen for the sake of the queen

It's no wonder americans lose every war tbqh

Balls got scabies for the Royal navy

Testicles got torqued in the Royal Air Force