Hello from reddit

Hello!

I just read about this place in the Washington Post. I had to come see for myself if a place of such unbridled hate and impotent rage actually existed. Sadly it does seem that the dregs of humanity have gathered here and are attempting to keep white patriarchy on life support.

I am an open minded person though and willing to hear your arguments. Maybe if an intelligent person challenges your views you will see the light. Go ahead, "blue pill" me or whatever it is you guys say.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QXq0F
archive.is/h7fkk
archive.is/nPP0i
archive.is/kHiRK
archive.is/cjADc
archive.is/pW1iw
archive.is/TwVtw
archive.is/rmqQR
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s
youtube.com/watch?v=HlZC_fQs8SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drop dead you cuck

you actually have 2 penises but you're just told not to look for the other one

DNC Clinton Campaign Accepting ‘Pay for Play’ Cash
archive.is/QXq0F

Clinton's State Dept advisors contacted NFL chief to ask for help over her "cracked head"
archive.is/h7fkk

Soros was directly instructing Clinton on what to do as Secretary State
archive.is/nPP0i

Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race
archive.is/kHiRK

Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
archive.is/cjADc

Soros Open Society Seeks to Reshape Census, Electoral Districts
archive.is/pW1iw

George Soros' foundation tried to influence the Supreme Court justices on immigration case
archive.is/TwVtw

George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded
archive.is/rmqQR

More about George Soros
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s

See more of Clintons, Soros, and the world elites' corruption:

latest /cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General Thread

>unbridled hate and impotent rage
Whatever you heard is false, Sup Forums is a board of peace

Please do not be deceived by the actions of a few bad eggs

However, as you are a sjw feminist multiculturalist reddit cancer cunt, there will be abuse hurled at you, kys my man

I don't understand, do you have a problem with this board's endorsement of the first female US president? Are you a sexist, OP?

Fuck off, cuck

One day, Sarah was walking home from school when her boyfriend drove by and honked at her to get in. She got in his car and he drove her to the lake. Her boyfriend said he was going to tell her something very important.

Sarah could have sworn he was going to propose. However, he flicked her off, pushed her in the lake and yelled, “I am breaking up with you, you piece of shit! I hate you and I think that maybe you should just end your fucking life! you dumb skank!"

He laughed and drove off. It was a very cold day. Sarah climbed out of the lake, freezing cold, and feeling the worst she had in her entire life. She got home went in a hot bath, and slit her wrists and died in the bathtub.

Her parents yelled and screamed at her to get out until they finally broke the door down. They saw no body, but the entire bathroom was dripping with her blood. Her mom went insane and killed herself three days later, her dad is in prison, accused of murder.

Later that week, Sarah’s ex-boyfriend was taking a shower when she came from the drain, rotting and bloody, with a razor in her hand and said “Goodbye Jason.” She cut his throat before he could scream.

If you do not repost this you are a heartless bastard, and Sarah will come to you in the shower from the drain, and will kill you the same way she killed her boyfriend. 1488 people have broken this chain and died

You have 13 minutes

This kind of bait isn't even funny, please off yourself. Saged.

Why do you use the image of the most evil man in history as your avatar?

Drinking at least 1 L of bleach a day is actually very good for you and can allow you to live several decades longer.

Humans are actually designed to sleep while hanging and if you try to sleep while hanging from a noose you can get 8 hours worth of sleep in 30 minutes.

If you bath with a functioning toaster or an electronic of any kind the electricity actually destroys the dirt particles that builds up underneath your skin and you'll be much cleaner than if you were to use shampoo.

Hope that was enough redpills to get you started friend :)

Why are you linking to what appears to be an LGBTQ friendly page?

One day, Sarah was walking home from school when her boyfriend drove by and honked at her to get in. She got in his car and he drove her to the lake. Her boyfriend said he was going to tell her something very important.

Sarah could have sworn he was going to propose. However, he flicked her off, pushed her in the lake and yelled, “I am breaking up with you, you piece of shit! I hate you and I think that maybe you should just end your fucking life! you dumb skank!"

He laughed and drove off. It was a very cold day. Sarah climbed out of the lake, freezing cold, and feeling the worst she had in her entire life. She got home went in a hot bath, and slit her wrists and died in the bathtub.

Her parents yelled and screamed at her to get out until they finally broke the door down. They saw no body, but the entire bathroom was dripping with her blood. Her mom went insane and killed herself three days later, her dad is in prison, accused of murder.

Later that week, Sarah’s ex-boyfriend was taking a shower when she came from the drain, rotting and bloody, with a razor in her hand and said “Goodbye Jason.” She cut his throat before he could scream.

If you do not repost this you are a heartless bastard, and Sarah will come to you in the shower from the drain, and will kill you the same way she killed her boyfriend. 1488 people have broken this chain and died

You have 13 minutes

I might get laid, come at me Sarah.

You're allowed and welcomed here but please don't ever post something like this again, you've contributed nothing to the community and your post also isn't related to politics

Please consider these boards for your viewing pleasure
t. The poster known as Sup Forums

Kek high quality shitpost

eh there have been worse

BOARD OF PEACE

youtube.com/watch?v=HlZC_fQs8SQ

/Sup Forums the post.

Yo, LEAVE.

OBVIOUS SHITPOSTING IS OBVIOUS.

you need to go back

Just so you know, once you're here YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE

Once you are here you will never return

>Washington Post
>dregs of humanity
>white patriarchy

>I am an open minded
(((lol)))

At least this place doesn't seem to be a total echo chamber.

LET US WELCOME OUR NEW-FRIENDS
ILL START
I have a fantasy that I am a nazi officer in Belsen, I shoot Anne Frank right between her pretty little eyes.
I would visit her decaying body everyday on the other side of the fence.
I'd love watching the maggots feast on her perky budding breasts.

>fake and gay

What is the significance of the green text? I noticed a lot of people doing it.

EAT SHIT

Live stream your suicide

>greentext is love, greentext is life

What's your girlfriend's number?

Pro-tip:
Type @[insert post number] %UP% in the reply field to upvote a post here on Sup Forums.

>fag talk

lurk more you fucking larping faggot. No one is gone spoon feed you here. And remember to click all links posted on here

>you sound like a newfag

>and your shit is all retarded

No hate in here m8, this is the most multicultural board on the internet. Just check the flags and the whole diferent opinions posted...
You just bought some media lies.

This.

OP, the second penis is in your ass, because you're a faggot

We already have a bull thank you.

> USA USA USA USA USA USA
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

You came to the home site of Hillary Supporters! Welcome, user. How may we be of service?

Basically, it means;

>kill yourself, nigger

>Frogtext

>interpretive dance lessons

If you want to live a happy ignorant life still; it's better to leave now.

You can't take the redpill through the mouth

Ahem.....
Take deep breath....

GAS THE KIKES !!!!!!!
RACE WAR NOW !!!!!!!!

This guy is not being sincere. Sage.

>unlick my butthole
She says that like it's a bad thing

Go eat poopoo.