REEEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING RETARDS

OPERATION BI/POL/AR IS A SHILL TACTIC TO GET FREE SHILLING YOU FUCKNG GODDAMNED RETARDS!

I UNDERSTAND IT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA BUT IT ISN'T. THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS TACTIC NEVER WORKED, EVEN WHEN TEFLON DON DID IT.

TOMMORROW JUST DON'T SHILL FOR HILL AND DON'T MAKE TRUMP THREADS, DO WHAT THE ORGINAL PLAN WAS A GIVE THEM EASY TO SWALLOW REDPILLS

>dont make trump threads
ahahaha good luck buddy

HEY, FUCK YOU

Keep them at a mimnuim, if you must make threads about trump, do what leafs do best make bait threads.

I am trying to prevent Sup Forums harbour 2.0, I am warning you.

Please you fuckers need to bump this thread.

Screencap this thread

Spread the message

YOUR A FUCKING DESPERATE SHILL WHO KNOWS YOUR TIME HAS COME. GFY. SAGE.

You have to understand. Trump supporters who weren't democrats during the primary are incredibly stupid people.

The left understands how to play them like the useful idiots they are.

YOU CAN NOT PREVENT THAT. IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW.

DEAL WITH IT.

A FUCKING LEAF

I AM TRYING TO SAVE THIS ACCURSED PLACE FROM DYING FROM SUBVERSION YOU GOOD GOY
REEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying the democrap voter base isn't even more idiotically useful

I AM TRYING TO LESSEN THE EFFECT
SCREENCAP THE THREAD AND SPREAD IT AROUND

They know what they want and vote for it.

The GOPwwe let a progressive democrat convince them he was going to build a wall and is now thowing the election to his old friend Hillary.

Nah

Nice proxy, Schlomo

HE IS TIED AT THE RIGGED POLLS WHICH MEANS HE IS LIKELY WINNING RIGHT NOW YOU KEK

t. Correct The Record

>pissing in the ocean of piss

No worries, the raiders will be our soldiers tomorrow.

>Sup Forums
>using cuckertale image on Sup Forums
I AM THE JEW? DO YOU FUCKING REALIZE THAT THEY ARE USING OP: VI POLAR AS A MEANS OF KILLING THE TRUMP MEME MACHINE!

DON'T COME CRYING TO ME IF Sup Forums HARBOUR HAPPENS AGAIN BECAUSE YOU FEEL FOR THEIR PSYOP

No he isn't.

I mean seriously. Look how easy it is for CTR to get you guys to actively support Hillary.

Sure, it's nice that you saw through it this time, but you're still a moron for letting them convince you to support Hillary's trojan horse.

>speaks out against hilary and her team
>trying to warn everyone that bipolar is a CTR psyop since standard shill doesn't work here.

PEOPLE ARE PRETENDING TO BE IN SUPPORT OF HER TO TRY TO RUIN HER ALREADY BAD IMAGE RETARD.

ALSO TO PROVE YOU AREN'T A CTR SHILL SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT HILLARY.

I KNOW YOU CAN'T YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKING COMMIE

Ha fucking knew it. You are a shill.

Hillary is scum and you people are carrying her water.

t. Correct The Record

shill harder
you might change somebodies mind

Notice how shills are always using the word "NEET"?

Sup Forumstards don't talk like that, they have way better insults because they actually understand what they are insecure about. No one is insecure here about being a nothing loser, hence the elaborate pee pee poo poo comics.

Think to yourself, is this person insulting me in a womanly or matronly way? That's the way I've been filtering shills. I do admit shart in mart is pretty funny but it's mostly just imitation.

"bipolar" is definitely some good counter shilling because newfags will fall for it

No one could actually restrain their tism enough to make that op successful.

>telling normies that you're voting for Hillary because she will bring the blacks to heel is free shilling
CTR get out

In what way is she scum schekelsucker?
Tell me, I want to know.

Say something awful and true about Hilary.

Or you are a shill

Hillary will bring the blacks to heel. She is an Aryan goddess that will bring a white utopia #MentallyHill

She's a progressive. Every policy she supports will destroy the republic.

Not shocking that a trumptard would need this explained to him given that you nominated someone who shares her ideology.

>not trying to redpill normies into a succesful forth reich by giving them redpills

TRUMP EVEN SHOWED HER CALLING BLACKS SUPER PREDITORS, IT WON'T GO THROUGH THEIR SKULLS RETARD.

OP i rhink u might have autism

I've never understood why Canada gets involved? You're irrelevant and nobody takes your opinions seriously.

Many red pills will be choked on tomorrow

Speak about her scandals. I don't need explaining but Shills never talk shit about their canidates scandals.

Hilary clinton should be in prison for treason for releasing those emaila

she started out as a lawyer

I meant her scandals retard.

What e-mails?

>kek
>not mentioning her scandals

Excuse me but have you been living under a rock? She deleted them.

I hope more redpills are given and they learn that shills love to infiltrate this board

Everybody deletes e-mails. It's common practice and the Bush fags deleted three million of them.

newfag here, are those builtin filters somewhere, or is that a browser plugin/extension?

>redpills

>this

Also

>they try to act politically correct (drumpf, raciss, sexist, all the lefty insults)
>on a politically INcorrect board

>all this #hillposting going on
>she still couldn't get a get
oh my god

It's the feminized neckbeards, the pussy white dads, the soccer dads, the Jeb Bush passive "aw shucks" golfers, the hipster white person. These people spend about 100% of their time around all other groups of people and don't really have an idea of why other white people would be concerned about "white issues." They don't feel any real pull or personal stake in the issue, and simply see life as "going out or going to work and getting along with whoever is there." Their outlook is simplified down to the most basic conditions and they aren't really concerned about anything past how they feel on a day to day basis at work or elsewhere.

They don't think about Europe's history or the fact that Europe has proven to truly be the greatest source of what makes the human race what it is. They don't have a conception of the fact that Europe is white by nature, that this is genetic and RACIAL. They don't consciously recognize that Europe was what it was due to the race of the people living there. These things go above their head, or are not relevant in their minds, because there is a block there which stops them from thinking about it: the results of accepting these terms would completely eat away at and destroy the foundation of their "liberal" worldview.

The mere act of accepting Europe as a great place and as a WHITE place would be to immediately say that some places and races are generally preferable to others. This is a fundamental NO-NO to the liberal, even when everything in his mind and heart tells him that it is the absolute truth so far as anyone can tell. He refuses to accept the consequences of acknowledging this reality, and in doing so he turns a cowardly blind eye to the results of his lying and shameful inability to accept the reality as it is. He is too scared to admit the truth about what it means to be white, and he is too scared to hurt someone else's feelings.

>implying I like bush
>implying I didn't think bush should go to jail

Bush and Chaney should've been deported to quantonimo for their warcrimes and treason

>pretending shills and trolls wont disrupt

post redpills, pace and lead disrupting shills so they look ridiculous

make sure nobody finds those fucking cfg threads, we need Clinton to #BringThemToHeel

This is a lovely post.

They can inly look away for so long.

Good men aren't forged from comfort. And those men forged by hardships will prevail over the weak effeminate nu males.

I will post redpills during that time.

If we must shill for hill we should make it look like only skinheads suppkrt her while natsocs don't

>Sup Forumstards don't talk like that
>Sup Forumstards don't
>Sup Forumstards
>Sup Forumstards

Want to know one that helps me know who to disregard? Bet you could guess.

I guess he is new and didn't understand that the correct term is Sup Forumsock