/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation and Meme Division General: NEW Edition

>******IN BEFORE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png (embed)

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg (embed)

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/Rockprincess818/status/768598577459232768
youtu.be/lvsuv6szNuk?t=5103
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
cnn.it/2bQsCIj
twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/768618349903351808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF. Spread the word however you possibly can, nobody here is picky.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donor get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

Mindmaps: sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

MEME DIVISION

Social media is absolutely not exploitable in any way at all :^) i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png ? lol
Memetic Warfare albums (anti-Hillary meme galleries): ***many of these have sources, it’s not all hearsay
NEW: sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
Normie memes sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
TEMPLATES WITHOUT TEXT: sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare: pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
font suggested by belgian user: Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

Organize:web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
Social media tactics: pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ

Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

PSYOPS RESOURCES:
>Godwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warfare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

DOCUMENT IS STILL ALIVE!

FOR ALL YOUR HILLARY NEEDS

t. Sup Forums gold

That's a CTR plan. Don't be fooled.

website is updated
we're moving into a network of sites that will draw source content from the main
keep up the good work anons
We're experiencing some technical difficulties, pic related

Its inb4
Not
"In before"

You fucking delusional trump shills.

Go away already fucktards!

OY VEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YOU MADE A TYPO GOYIM

twitter.com/Rockprincess818/status/768598577459232768

cern throwin down about the plan for tomorrow. So fucking honoured to be a part of all this

what i think is going to happen is we'll have a mixture of:
>shit-posting for hillary, during which they will bring up facts about her that are demonstrably true
>presentable-posting anti-hillary, pro-Trump,Stein and Johnson
>shit-posting for Trump

The main thing is to keep out the fucking storm-fags

thanks for making the updates section doc user

There will be no significant influx of curious newfriends. This board is a complete shitshow; look at pic related. If normies come in and see this, so what? Completely inoffensive shitposting. Don't need the board to appear to be anything, only proving their point.

So it will be the same like everyday since around a year.

exactly. FFS this board is retarded, can't and won't coordinate any board-wide effort, not going to happen , will be a drop of shit in a shit ocean.

No problem!

Well we got a August Surprise going.
It's gonna be big and it's gonna be beautiful.

I'm giving you a head's up /cfg/ meme general. We're conducting an anti-Hillary psyop operation that will last until at least this Friday. This is to fight against the inevitable storm of normies, shills and reporters. We'll be acting like Hillshills and promoting Hillary on the basis that she will bring the blacks to heel and create a white utopia. We're pushing the racist nazi angle. Feel free to help us if you want. Our thread is here:

AVE TRUMP!

Sorry Vic, but that's a CTR plan to make the "alt-right" look even more racist than it already is. You really think ppl don;t know this is a Trump board? Like they're coming in and going to actually believe it's a Hillary board? Don't fall for it.

we coordinated /cfg/
I think the effect of seeing hill-shits vs. trump-shits might confuse new-fags
imagine being a new-fag and you walk into
>omg CTR plz leave
>listen you fucking new-fag drumpf supporter, Hillary is going to bring the niggers to heel, she gets them to abort each other so they don't breed like monkeys and makes sure they stay locked up

they don't understand the 9000+ layers of sarcasm

She's going to talk about us via proxy, we're going to do something

>we coordinated cfg
Sup Forums didn't coordinate shit. The only reason this bread has been going 24/7 for 8 weeks is because autists like me and others spend 14+ hours a day in it. There's often less than 10 unique IDs ITT. Not the same mane.

It's my plan lad. I'm the one who came up with it. Alt-right is just a mainstream term to put us in so that they can bring us into (((their))) fold and cuck us like (((they))) did with the conservative movement of Reagan. Operation Bi/pol/ar is something we've already done before successfully (on Sup Forums at least). I believe it will be our most viable form of defence in the upcoming days.

You did do nothing, get fucked.

fuck off shill

werdup. I love this shit.

fuck defense. You want to prove a point? How about constructive threads exposing the media lies in terms of the diversity gospel, mass immigration, black on black crime, Soros; that's constructive. SIEG HEIL HILLARY is nothing, reverse stormfagging

filter and ignore that fag.

love that
>Sup Forums coordinated cfg
FUCKING LMAO

play nice anons
american strategy
there is a planned arc

That's what this is. We ironically shill for Hill while dropping redpills. For example, the fact that Democrat backed welfare programs started by LBJ are what is keeping blacks in welfare and in poverty, how inherently racist the liberal platform is, etc. etc. The fact that we can easily go 14/88 sieg heil with Hillary quotes is proof enough that their position is tenuous. And also media will try to use us to discredit Trump, but if they only find stormfag Hillshill posts, they have nothing to report on.

yea man did you watch this? twitter.com/Rockprincess818/status/768598577459232768 CERN said the same thing, fuck defense. They bring up racism? We say yea, there is a problem with racism, if enough Muslims move into America there will be conflict with the Jews, because 3500 just had to move from (france?) because the muslim immigrants were assaulting them constantly. They say trump lied about X? we say yea, lets' talk about lies, then list 1000000000 gorgillion of hillary's TREASONOUS lies. we're on offense. we are gonna win so much, we'll be SICK of winning

Basically, we use everything that you guys create (the Shillary is racist pics, Shillary is sexist, Shillary is etc.) and instead of using them as a reason not to vote for her, we claim that we are voting for her precisely for these reasons. Normies will try to repudiate this but when they go research it for themselves, they find out that it is truth and get redpilled.

I did yeah, thanks for the tip, that;s what inspired me to say that, definitely. Challenge the narrative of who the actual racism is coming from etc.

World War III? I'm for it. If electing Hillary gets us there, then so be it.

fuccin BEAST MODE

OY GEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT

ugh are you kidding me kike? for fucks sake... go back to le army to shill you fucking future wallet of mine...

Oh well it will be Shillpocalyps anyway.
Enjoy the show while it lasts.

Nothing we can do. I've wasted enough time going into shill threads and pointing out the >1 post shenanigans. Can't police the board. They do them, we do us.

>not using the Russian strategy of strategic retreat until your enemy has overstretched their resources and has been worn down before conducting a massive offensive and crushing them
There's a reason why we have a specific time that we are stopping Operation Bi/pol/ar and switching to the more traditional, force fed red pill.

holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck
youtu.be/lvsuv6szNuk?t=5103

>I wouldn't vote for Hillary if you paid me!
>I wouldn't vote for Hillary if SHE PAID ME!

I fucking love Nigel.

OUR NIGE!

yeah, but the whole point is that we pick up better from the chaos
that's the american strategy
I'm looking forward to the shit-show, godspeed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

I think it's unreal to see political articles on wikipedia that mentions us by name on the introductory paragraph. Unfortunately it puts us under the same umbrella as the stormfags, but there's nothing we can really do about that.

>Confuse New fags
>Not getting 7 layer of sarcasm
That's what the chans are all about fämeläm.
It's lurk more or gtfo

>/cfg/
Did structure define agents or vise versa, I don't know and I read through some centuries of text and I can tell you, no one knows.

I'm gettin choked up seeing Nigel man.... fucking... his brexit speech.... oh man.....

WE ARE DOING THIS LADS!!!

>pointing out bait threads
Phase 3 was a good time desu
>mfw jidf detected

>lurk or gtfo
exactly
>/cfg/
the structure ordered the underlying agents, our agency already existed, I'd say

OMFG EVEN CNN IS HOPPING ON THE TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!

>WE
>ARE
>KANGZ
>N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

cnn.it/2bQsCIj

Remember that weekend in june when the whole boards was people pointing out
>1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
I was away on a business/fishing trip, i log in from a swanky-ish hotel in the middle of nowhere and i'm like wtf is going on

>cnn.it/2bQsCIj
these fucking chuckleheads

>Trump has been trailing BADLY with minority voters
[CITATION NEEDED]
I refuse to believe this. He made some EXCELLENT outreach last week. If minorities dont like it, there's plenty of room in the oven.

right on man!

Their polling base is probably 90% registered Democraps. Stay the course comrade.

Guten werk kamerad

I still can't believe she literally used a joke from Seinfeld.

she ripped George's Human Fund idea right off.

man money talks... maybe things have finally gotten to the point where the money has dried up... and they need to start writing articles people will actually read. Based upon the video hits on the CTR youtube and that Democrats youtube we were talking about earlier today.. she literally has no ACTUAL support from the public... nobody gives a fuck about her anymore other than the bottom 10-20% of IQ and people who are paid to think so...

we are fucking doin it guys.... we are doing it....

holy fucking KEKEKEKEK!!!!! BAHAHAHHAHAH

TOP KEK
TOP KEK
TOP KEK

must meme.... (I love costanza)

Of course we are. The pendulum is swinging back our way. Hell, even major liberal """news""" sites such as Salon are uncucking themselves.

KEK HUMAN FUND
i'd forgotten that joke

Does anyone else think it's surreal that Hillary is a woman and her campaign's major strategy is a classic criticism of women

the argument strategy of deflection

"turn it around on him" like for instance say the woman did something wrong, like cheated or stole something - she'll instantly accuse the man of doing the exact same thing even if there's no evidence for it, just to deflect

If anyone's had a girlfriend or wife they'll know what I'm talking about

"oh you think I'm sick? - no Trump is the sick one show us YOUR medical records"

"oh you think I'm a flawed candidate? - no Trump is the flawed candidate"

"oh you think I'm corrupt? - no Trump is the corrupt one!"

ect ect ect

ad nauseum, always on queue

huehuheuehue remember this faggot? wow.

I just leave this here:
>twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/768618349903351808
good night.

do you remember this guy? I do

night medkit

heh... he doesn't know it, be we actually scooped some info about this guy. We know his address and all that.

I hate when I get my wallets mixed up... luckily I always put the tattoos to the back, makes them very easy to sort out. I can... even recall their names.. and the things they said as they struggled.

It pleases me.

>mfw our shitposts and gore give normie faggots PTSD and maybe even redpill a few of them

We need to flood the gates, so any one who doesn't know what "Alt-Right" is, who searches it tomorrow, will see silly cartoon frogs and think Hillary is INSANE for thinking the enemy is a bunch of kids who draw cartoons on a Chinese discussion board

Kinda new to the CTR threads. I don't like to tripfag much honestly. I'm just doing this in preparation for the flood of shills and normies heading our way. I'd much rather be making Trump Meme Factory threads.