youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ
youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hillary will fix this! #polsWithHer

black people, why?

Why won't theses people let us live our lives the way we want to live them

qt

I want a daughter like that

Foolish woman, eating a beating heart is only useful if it's from a fellow human warrior, a deer heart will only give you weird diseases and no powers.

That image gave me PTSD, whites are truly the devil.

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :3
only vegetarians should be against this, you can't claim a moral high ground when your meat comes out of productions that are much worse for the animal

>she made a tricky downhill shot with dads 7 mm-08 at about 40m

That's pretty neat, good for her learning marksmanship at such a young--

>Then she took a bite from it's warm quivering heart!

mfw

Yeah, whites are savage. That's part of why we've dominated the planet for hundreds of years. That and our ice-age honed IQs.

Better get out of our countries, then. You don't want to be here when we decide maybe diversity isn't our greatest strength after all.

she absorbs the qtness from the deer

so you are comparing white people to blacks now?

She could've cooked it first...

Are you scared?

Now there's a little girl who'll survive the race war.

It's she will get a better immune system, and she is only doing it because she is forced.

I went hunting and fishing as a kid, and basically yes parents make you do it then, you become more understanding of where food comes from. It is a learning lesson. As I got older I know longer can hunt, but I still fish and will kill the fish and eat them raw.

England needs another Roman invasion

How will Hillary fix new zealand

Brutal

>forming an intimate life-bond with the soul of an animal you slay at a young age
Das ist des Jaegers Ehrenschild...

If things get bad enough, we'll start eating niggers, got to make sure to cook them good though don't want no diseases.

Metal as fuck.

When I shot my first deer when I was twelve, my dad made me drink a cup of its blood.

It was absolutely disgusting but it did put the act of killing into perspective. You aren't supposed to enjoy killing too much or you'll become a psychotic.

>niggers don't know where meat comes from
Should we tell them or just let them continue to live in ignorance? My sister went through a vegetarian phase after she found out what Bacon really was, it would be annoying as fuck if all the niggers did too.

Not that crazy, lots of hunters do this on their first kill

I would screen "Food Inc" on IMAX to a football field 3 niggers deep

>you will never marry a qt that was raised on a diet of the still-beating hearts of the deer she killed.
WHY EVEN LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ

>As I got older I know longer can hunt

What happened?

I want a daughter now

It's tradition to eat the heart of your first kill. That girl has more balls than 99% of the fucking men of today

SHART
H
A
R
T

cute as fuck

deep field to a 3 IMAX niggers "food screen" would i inc

fuckin rights

>Current year
>Not consuming the heart of your kills to gain their power

It's like you're all literally homosexual

That's supposed to be something the natives always do

That's really unfair!

Every kid should be made to own a pig or deer.

Then after a year you force the kid to sacrifice the beast.

If they won't then they don't get to eat meat.

At least this child is prepared to spill blood, unlike the millions who eat meat from plastic cartons and don't give a shit about it.

I wanna go hunt innawoods with my qt daughter one day. A son is fine too

Based kiwi dad. I take my daughter hunting too. She cried when I lit up some goats with a sks lol.

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

>BANG

Some fucking kid kills me

Our children eat the hearts of defeated kills. Why would you want you fuck with them

White people are hunters and warriors. U mad bcuz this little girl has bigger balls than you?

subhuman behavior isn't white

You people are beyond hope.

That a girl!

Normies aren't even pretending to try anymore

This is hardly subhuman behavior. This is warrior hunter/killer behavior, something the weakened German people USE to know, but know no longer.

>Whites are savage
>That's part of why we've dominated the planet
>>We

nice meme

This absolutely does not "heighten the immune system" or whatever the fuck old world scams you believe.

Eating raw meat is not something you should be doing. We have evolved from cavemen days; quit eating like you're still some mangy fucking mutt.

Child abuse.

dont worry little bongo.
it's only something people who have the ability to feel pride in themselves would understand

Eating a still beating heart isn't the same as eating uncooked meat, genius. What she's doing is a tradition among many hunters.

Clearly your idea of evolving from cavemen days includes store bought, plastic wrapped food rather than going to the source.

Fuck off, you mong. We've barely changed at all since the Upper Palaeolithic.

>We have evolved from cavemen days

Says the shartposter

I was totally with him 80% of the way through...

That girl just absorbed the life-force of that deer. She is going to grow up to be primo wife material.

Sounds like good parenting tbqh.

They just killed the animal.. If there's any time to eat raw meat, then immediately after death is the time to

And niggers want to start a race war with us?!

JESUS CHRIST!!

WE TEACH OUR DAUGHTERS TO KILL AND EAT THE HEARTS OF THE FALLEN...FOR FUN!!

THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT WE DO FOR FUN!

>She is going to grow up to be primo wife material.
>Sounds like good parenting tbqh.
^This^

My thoughts exactly!

stop trying to sell conservatardism as based or whatever
there are a lot of hunters just because of the anti-white system
in an Aryan utopia these lowlifes would be wiped out

>We
kek

Most of you here just watch anime.

>consumption junction

nostaligia'd

wtf i'm scared of little girls now

Be scared Ahmed

the weak should fear the strong

opened this thread to post just this. that girl is taking part in an ancient white tradition. it is good to preserve the old ways.

It's an old tradition to take a bite out of your first kills heart.
Considering they killed it less than an hour earlier it's completely safe.

If you are against this you are a proponent of western cultural reform and a jew shill

How come? I was 13 and my dad made me do the same to me after my first. Thought most hunters do that.

>upset cos it's not halal

I don't think so, buddy.

>implying we don't do both

>a race infamous for completely wiping out man and animal alike in cold blood
>our children eat the still beating hearts of the animals we hunt

Asians are smart because for the most part, we got along during our existance

>blacks be Im not racist
>literally looks for anything to generalize white people with

Reposted from reddit

Try again newfag

>eating raw meat from a nasty-ass deer

parasites, please get in me

Who else blood drinking here?

and oddly enough, the same people shocked that she would eat a raw just killed heart, would be fine with it, if it were cooked first.

That's the weird bit. As if cooking makes it more moral? I think it just makes more distance between the meat and death that people don't have to think about.

Heart parasites?

This kind of faggotry really tempts me to go move to the Americas or Antipodes...

let them have their styrofoam trays with blood diapers. It's a delicate form of denial. They can't handle food up close and personal, and so create as much mental distance as possible for themselves, between the meat on the hoof and on the tray.

what a retard. enjoy your lyme disease

speak for yourself

>Asians are smart because for the most part, we got along during our existance

holy tits, read any asian history book. better yet, just google "asian conflicts" and read the 100 page wikipedia article dating back to the origins of human history. you must be one of those born in the us and learned about asia from kung-fu movie asians. sorry to burst your bubble, but asia has been a 5,000 year long story of blood and conquest.

>after she found out what Bacon really was
The fuck kind of ignorant family is this?

As soon as my daughter started talking I told her that ham is from pigs. She likes Peppa Pig on the telly, and sees legs and carcases at the butchers, so it's fully obvious to her what meat is. Did you keep your sister in a box for ten years or summat?

"Hurrr yeah, we'll just sit on our porch drinking 40s and watch you whiteys.... Pah, DO THINGS"

7mm-08, nice cal.

Enjoy sickle cell disease

Dat fresh jenkem.

youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ

>warm, quivering heart

was the description necessary lol here in florida we just drink some blood.

best time to eat heart
it gets tough when cooked at all and taste better when fresh and worm
>you have now seen the monster that is on the other side of law and order

>Jack Meoff

Makes me hungry tb dubs.

Jesus christ, I don't think she was prepared for that. I thought she was about to burst into tears or something.

>these lowlifes would be wiped out
>they're trained to track, kill, and store their own foods

call me when the supermarket's supply chain is disrupted and you're getting stabbed by abdul for a piece of moldy bread

You have to eat the heart to gain their courage. Their rich, tasty courage.

This is common. All my brothers uncles cousins did this when we were growing up. Of course the girls weren't required to but I imagine if my dad had known what would happen to our country he would've trained me the same way. This little girl will be prepared.