In michigan

>in michigan
>im black with a white female passenger
>driving backroads to avoid the interstate
>around 2 am, going to wally world
>state cop comes flying behind me (probably going 60+ in a 35) and follows me for a few minutes then pops his lights on
>we're literally the only people on the road
>he asks me where im headed
>takes both mine and my passengers drivers license
>takes my insurance and then hands it back to me instantly after looking at it
>takes our licenses to his car
>walks back a few minutes later (much too fast to have actually ran anything)
>says my brake light is out
>asks if i have any questions
>no
>we leave
>at wally world, check the light, it's not out
>he just pulled us over probably because im black

what would have happened if i got out and looked at the tail light and "caught" him in a lie? would i have gotten shot?

You missed out on a gay liason bro

well we can always hope so right?

>I'll take stories that make me hate niggers for $200 Alex

The cop probably saw you were with a white woman and wanted to be sure you didn't kidnap her. You should feel grateful that he did his job in a way that tried not to offend you.

Don't blame the police, blame other niggers for making blacks look like criminals.

Yeah if you jumped out of your car after he told you not to... Bye bye dindu.

What's it like living beneath heel of boot?

>be black
>commit disproportionate amount of crime statistically
>wonder why cops stop you more

Stop breaking the law asshole

Contest it, you'll win with little hassle and try to get the cop in shit while you're at it.

so you're tail light isn't out?

Invest in a dashcam, it might save your life.

he didnt give me a ticket or anything, theres nothing to contest

not even a fixit 48 hour thing

This. He was just trying to do his job, protecting the community from crime prone baboons like you.

i figured he wasnt giving me the 48 hour fix-it warning because he was being nice, but after we got to wally world i realized what had actually just happened and kind of laughed about it but damn it's tough out here

>what would have happened if i got out
probably, the #1 rule is to not exit the car unless the cop specifically instructs you to

being black at 2am with a white "victim" probably doesn't help much either, to say the least

I'm white and drive a luxury car, this has happened to me with another white person in the car. These things happen. It's not because you are black or poor or anything else you think it is.

Blacks rape 100 white women everyday, the fact that you'd question his attempt to ascertain her safety is just a sign of your cishetero male privilege

>what would have happened if i got out and looked at the tail light and "caught" him in a lie? would i have gotten shot?

You likely would, because you were not asked to step out of the vehicle.

black people routinely kidnap white people, force them to withdraw money from an atm, and then murder them.

>cop breaks the law
>you yell at OP when he dindu nuffin

Faggot bootlickers, I swear.

You're no better Pedro

driving around past 10pm is asking to get stopped where I live in BFE, OVI makes big bucks for LE, Court, helps judges and sheriffs stay elected. Don't drive late unless you squeaky clean, color of skin regardless.

"Anything out of a nigger's mouth for the first five or six sentences is a fucking lie." - Mark Fuhrman

Spotted the butthurt nigger.

OP DID do something though, he's with a white female, which is suspicious as fuck because no white female would ever feel safe and willing be alone with a nigger.

Don't blame the cops for seeing suspicious behavior and acting on it, OP should blame other niggers for giving normal black guys a bad rap.

>be cop
>pull over some guy for driving down a back road at 2am because driving down back roads at 2am is suspicious as fuck and I want to make sure he isn't under the influence of anything
>he's not, just out late, so I make it as quick as possible as to not waste his time
>he goes onto some Vietnamese train enthusiast forum to complain about racism got a relatively standard and common traffic inspection

Im white, and the exact same thi g happened to me. got pulled over for a busted tail lights. got nothing out of it just a verbal warning to get it fixed. go out of the car after the cop leave, turn out, the light was working... after a few day I start my car with the said busted light facing a wall and I noticed it was not working indeed. after just a light tap it worked again.

In the end the light cable had loosen. It might be it and nothing political or race related. Talk about this next time you get your car check out. And please stop being a poor oppressed crying nigger and think for yourself.

Where do you live user

Stay away from white women, you fucking coon

yeah, you're not supposed to do that anyway.

Go ahead. Lynch me.

In comparison to nigger violent crime stats, yes he is.

>what if I got out
Yes you would have been shot. You did the right thing though by not acting like a nigger.

Yeah, you are. "reasonable suspicion" is probable cause.

wtf are you doing outside of detroit in a fein rental

same. rural WI resident and the cops here are stuck making sure they're doing their jobs withotu mcuh crime.

Late at night you're getting stopped 50% of the time. I was written a seat belt ticket after getting spotted sitting at a stop light.

If youre speeding or have a headlight/tailight out you are getting pulled over 90% of the time after 11pm.

>live in the nicer part of michigan
>90% of people I see are white
>drive 30-40 miles southeast
>murder capital of the world

Pure Michigan.

>in michigan
fuck off, space nigger

It's not okay and you know it. And that's it. Even if you can easily pass it. It's not the point. The point is you shouldn't do that. Justifiable, okay. But you're not supposed to do it. That's all.

i live in grand rapids/walker..pretty far from detroit senpai

>(much too fast to have actually ran anything)
Have you ever been in the front seat of a cop car? It takes seconds to run a license.

>>driving backroads to avoid the interstate

oh and btw that's going to increase your chances of beign stopped. They step up night patrols on less traveled roadways.

My part of MI is more pure. 99.9% of people I see are white.
>#ShutDownTheBridge

If he didn't order you to exit the vehicle, he would have percieved you as a threat, but good news no body got hurt and you followed the common sense thing by not getting out of the vehicle and becoming a news headline to become fodder for media leftists to use for an agenda.

It's very possible the connection to the brake light is faulty. When he stopped you it may have been out but when you checked it wasn't. Happens a lot.
If not, however
>Cops refrain from investigating suspicious behaviour
>Crimes happen
>People whine and complain that cops don't do their job

>Cops be proactive and harmlessly investigate suspicious behaviour (driving down back roads with a passenger of a different race when a lot of people your colour kidnap white women is suspicious)
>People whine and complain
You can never please everyone
The cop either did see a busted brake light or wanted to make sure your passenger was safe and willing to be there. No harm was done, you obviously acted appropriately because you weren't ticketed, arrested or shot. The interaction went well, the cop did his job, made sure your passenger was safe, ensured there was no crime. Neither of you did anything wrong, you both went home alive and you acted appropriately and co-operatively which I can tell the cop would have been very grateful for.
Why are you complaining here. Sounds like an average thing. Good to see cops out doing their job ensuring public safety. Bless the cops

Coulda been he was just bored. Traffic cops are prone to pulling people over at random when they ain't got shit to do, probably didn't help that this was 2am on backroads

target rich area for a nigger, dumb protestant bitches who you can pick up in a bible study

He probably assumed you were over the GVWR.

Ever think he might be looking for someone in the area?
Or did your Nigger scenes start tingling with the thought of being able to shit post on Sup Forums

NW GR master race here.

It's gonna get tougher for you pretty soon in GR

How about this then
>20 years from now
>gigga nigga from Africa steals your biracial daughter with downs syndrome, most likely to sell as a slave in Nigeria
>you haven't reported it yet because it's normal for her to spend a night out, there's no APB
>he's driving around at 2am with your daughter in the passenger seat
>cop sees them, remembers the time he hurt your feelings, decides to just let this one go, they aren't even speeding
>daughter gone forever

Racist or nah?

>wahhh boo hoo me Tyrone why white racist pulling over muh vehicle? Dis bullshit nigga!

Because blacks commit over half of the murders in this country despite being 12% of the population. They are drastically overrepresented in virtually every type of crime. The cop was doing the rest of us a favor, because he knows how violent blacks are compared to other groups (you blacks even make the illegal immigrants look peaceful). Until your black brothers learn to behave like reasonable adults I'm in favor of stop and search policies for every black who is in the least bit suspicious in the country.

BTW, if the racism is hearing your feelings here, you could always get the fuck out. :^)

well there's your problem
firstly, don't be black
second, don't kidnap white bitches

It is okay and I do know it. The best offense is a good defense. What if OP had kidnapped that woman? What if he was stoned as fuck? What if he had a bunch of illegal guns in the backseat?
>oh we don't want black people to get their feefees hurt, so we'll wait until he kills someone, then I can pull him over after there's a BOLO

years from now
>>gigga nigga from Africa st

stopped reading there bro.

noice

No it won't, it'll just record the death and Sup Forums will say, "Well, he shouldn't have asked the officer why he got pulled over."

what if you're precisely the reason why this isn't allowed?

>Because blacks commit over half of the murders in this country despite being 12% of the population

Check out the upstanding nigger in this article, lower-mid right side.

Of course, you never hear about this in the news.

I live here, and I never heard about that shit in G Rap

>wahh im fucking black
nobody fucking cares. im white and was pulled over literally "just cause" (thats what he said) after midnight on some half abandoned road simply because i was a white teenager out late

Yeah you stopped reading because ur black and blax can't read anything longer than a tweet LMAO

>this isn't allowed
you can continue to type this out 1000 more times. it won't make it any more correct

you are so fucking ugly

I'm white.

I've been pulled over like 30 times.
Mostly for going 5-8 over the speed limit and a few times when I had a tail light that kept burning out.
But a couple times because my vehicle supposedly matched a description.

Every time at night.

My girlfriend has been pulled over at 7pm in full sun for not having her headlights on and a few times for not using her signal to change lanes or take the exit off the interstate.

My brother has been pulled over dozens of times, often for bullshit reasons.
He was even pulled over in my old car, and the cop told him he was going to impound it for the tint.
It's FORD FACOTRY TINT.
A car I was pulled over a half dozen times in and they never said shit.
The cop actually sat there as he used a paint scraper to help him peel the tint of my fucking windows.

We are white, blonde haired and blue eyed.
I'm 5'11", my brother is 6'1", we're healthy and we work hard and always have a job and dress decent.
Some cops are just pieces of shit bro.

lmao dude lmao

He would have run your license if he was actually hoping to fuck you LaQuwan

>Because blacks commit over half of the murders in this country despite being 12% of the population.
This statistic is actually a little misleading. Blacks are 12% of the population but blacks don't commit 50% of violent crime. Specifically, young black men commit the crimes. So in reality, 50% of all violent crime is committed by closer to 5% of the population.

It is correct. Just because you take the liberty to justify everything as suspicious doesn't mean it automatically makes it legal to pull people over, in car or on the streets, for no reasons at all. Other than because Sup Forums is funny XxD.

or, he just pulled you over to pull you over.

Ya..it's cause your fucking black, EVEEEERYOONNEEEE IS RACIST AND THE COP HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN PULL A NAGGER OVER AND INCREASE HIS CHANCES OF GETTING SHOT

holyyyyyy yfuck......do you seriously listen to yourself when you say stupid shit like this?

I'm sorry, I'll add some 100 emojis and le laughing ghetto face and reformat my post

Don't you love it when they pay the toll?

>Greentext
>No '>be me'
Who is op in this??? Could be anything! Could be a cup!

make sure to make a nice compilation on /r/pol I'll upvote that

Also, a coworker of mine who is a pale red haired bozo got pulled over and had his car searched, or else they were going to impound it for having one of those license plate boarders that obscured the 'county' name on his plate.
It was from the university he graduated from, in his super clean Taurus.
Mother fucker is so straight arrow.

And still the cops have fucked with him.

My cousin had his seats cut open years ago because they thought he was a drug dealer.

They didn't find anything because he's not a fucking drug dealer.

I respect cops as a rule, but individual, a lot of them are human garbage.

seriously
if blacks statisticaly commit more crimes, then why the fuck shouldn't the police check blacks more often than whites?!
this is just basic use of logics and I don't get why you all chimp out because of this

I don't know how you cucks run things up in hockeyland, but here, being suspicious gives authorities probable cause to ask you some questions. Dude wasn't arrested or fined or anything. Cop just asked him where he was going. There's nothing illegal about that EVEN IF you say there is.

What was he doing suspicious exactly? What was the reason to pull him over?

Yes.

Yes I do.

What I don't like is when other innocent white people are killed by these vicious vermin we call niggers.

For this fact that they are mass murdering the white race, we need to eradicate them entirely from the face of the earth.

>It is correct
>justify everything a suspicious doesn't mean it automatically makes it legal
it literally does though. no one gives a shit if Mr. Cuck Cuckington from Cucksville Canada agrees with the grounds for suspicion or not.

cops only need one remotely decent reason to pull anyone over. in OPs case, driving on backroads at 2am is enough on its own.

>2AM
>being able to see whether someone is black or white in a dark vehicle on some dark backroads

Not buying it honestly.

There might have been a crime committed in the area or something. Being off the interstate is something that a robber or w/e would do to try and avoid being caught. A few minutes is enough time to check that the license is valid and that you aren't a suspect.

I can drive around anytime I like. Some people work at night. There is no reason to pull people over because of the hour.

Is this a joke? Wally World is a fictional theme park from National Lampoon's Vacation.

Can you follow the thread at all? I already said driving down back roads at 2am is suspicious. It's something someone would do if they were trying to avoid being seen, maybe if they were hiding something, or driving under the influence.

man idk a lot about cops but if there was a crime in the area you think they would have already have them in their database or whatever so they could compare my license? i thought it took awhile for suspects to get named

Damn man. What a hard knock life. Like, I can't even imagine walking a mile in your she's. Fucking cops. #blacklivesmatter.
Fucking faggot.

So why were you with our women, nigger?

Literally everyone except you knows Wally World is a colloquialism for Wal-Mart

wally world is what everyone i've known has called walmart

>what would have happened if i got out
webm related would happen

That's your own profiling point of view which borderlines on paranoia. There's no reason to assume any of this.

This is what happen when war vet becomes cops. Citizens are not terrorist.

You deserve a lot worse than just getting pulled over

Statistically speaking, a black man driving late at night with a white woman passenger is suspicious as black people commit a higher percentage of violent crimes than white people. You'll also find that people driving back roads late at night get stopped because back roads are commonly used by criminals to avoid the cops on the highways and such. He was out late, on a back road with a white passenger. Cop was proactive and stopped him, made sure all was good and let him go. Besides, for all we know the brake light could be loose and appeared to be out for the cop

nice wojak breh

Oh, he got pull over because he was black? Guess he's right about complaining. I'd be pissed too.

>uses the term bootlicker unironically

Kill yourself you worthless edgy basement dweller.

Haven't you seen black people with white people before? Nothing makes them happier, then not having to be around other black people.

>Be 1997
>Get pulled over speeding, half drunk, no registration
>RCMP sez you gots to hitch hike to town to get a temporary registration (was in BC, truck registered in Alberta)
>I'm like, "Is there any other way?"
>RCMP sez, "I'm headed east and you appear to be headed in the other direction. As soon as I get over that hill there I have no idea what you might be doing.
>Leaves. Wait five minutes might be a trap.
>No cop.
>Jump in truck and be on our way.
>Fondly remember good old days when cops weren't complete assholes.

I'm the cop, you're lucky my wife was horny or I woulda ripped your black ass out the car and fucked you in the street. Next time nog, next time

How could he tell you were black at night?

>black people with white people before
not often no. they tend to travel in negroid packs
>sven
bet you see it all the time now though

It's actually sadly true. One guy flat out told me at least when he was with me he could laugh and smile and be honest and say things he'd never say around other blacks.