Why are right wingers such hateful assholes and why are they always so bigoted and angry? In contrast...

Why are right wingers such hateful assholes and why are they always so bigoted and angry? In contrast, most liberals I've met have been nice, kind, caring and accepting.

>SHART

Nigger

>most liberals I've met have been nice, kind, caring and accepting.
Until you disagree with one of their crazy beliefs.

>nice, kind, caring and accepting

Liberals avoid everything that makes them uncomfortable, fucking doughie passive faggots

Absolutely this. Liberals are some of the most bigoted, vindictive, hateful, violent, low life people I have ever met. Just try using facts and logic against one.

Standards. Right wonders have them and build great things.
Left-wingers don't and leech off the right wingers accomplishments until they can't now more.

People are just assholes in general, the difference is liberals put an insane amount of effort in justifying being an asshole.

That's an anecdotal fallacy.

Perhaps though you have experienced this because we live in a liberal world. A world that is frustrating to people on the right.

Imagine if it was switched, how happy and calm would liberals be under fascism?

They're both shitty people if you don't agree with them.
Being centrist is the only way to not get angry.

>anecdotal """"""evidence"""""""""
>meaning anything
Why do normalfags always do this?

and inevitably get steamrolled from either side.

Lol complete opposite in my experience.

Probably because you're into the homosexual scene fag boy

Liberals being kind caring and accepting only lasts until you say something they are programmed to disagree with. Even if you tell them a truth that goes against their ideology they become violent and hateful. I would even go as far as to say they are no longer liberals they have became marxist but still call themselves liberal.

Because the left are jealous of the right and deliberately lie to themselves that the virtues of the right such as, individualism and the accumulation of wealth are evil. When actually it's only because they can't achieve anything themselves.
Think about this: if the world were split exactly in two for fifty years one side left and one side right and were unable to communicate, which side would have the stronger economy, the healthier subjects, the more technological advancement at the end of it?

the more red pills you swallow, the more red you see. it's in the law of nature to make people who see appear hard and bitter, but they only state the truth - nothing could be farther from that. show me a smiling blue pill, and i show you an empty mind.

>right wingers
>hatefull assholes
>bigoted
>angry

Also interesting how Trump supporters don't show up to Hillary rallies to beat women and the elderly, but the opposite is true concerning leftists.

right wingers arent assholes, they use facts, facts dont give a shit about feelings. as opposed to libtards which throw any facts out the window and choose to center their campaign around making the less informed feel welcomed, while simultaneously plugging their ears and screaming at the top of their voice to avoid listening to any opinion that differs from their own.

liberals are by far the most annoying people
>arguing with libshit room mate about sand niggers never integrating with the society they go to
>he tries to flip it on me and said something along the lines of "you wouldn't integrate to the society of a place you moved to"
>tell him I would because I'm not an animal
>he then claims he's emotionally tired and doesn't want to continue the argument
whenever he starts to lose an argument he always says "it's not like anything we do actually matters in the grand scheme of things", so glad I don't live with his pretentious bull shit anymore

If you're going to shitpost with a strayan proxy at least type like one.

Left crying for hugs, Right telling them to grow up.

half the comments in here about liberals are based solely on just that.

right wingers aren't the ones setting up safe spaces based on skin color in college. That used to be called segregation and the left used to think it was bad.. now they embrace it.

That's literally every argument with my parents about politics.

Ze post.

>right wing:
God, I hate Shillary. Some of her practices are so shady. I hope she doesn't win.
>left wing:
GOD, TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER, HE MADE FUN OF A WOMAN!!! DOESN'T HE KNOW PEOPLE WITH VAGINAS ARE SACRED??? LET'S GO PHYSICALLY HURT HIS SUPPORTERS!!!

Yeah, okay, Aussie.