Our PM is losing it

Our PM is losing it.

spectator.sme.sk/c/20774275/fico-mentions-soros-says-he-will-deal-with-politics-later.html

The jew cries when you call him out

>Hungary has a gigantic anti-Soros campaign
>suddenly Slovaks start mimicking us a year later
>i-it was our idea in the f-first place you guise!
Slovaks appropriated our flag. Our lands. Now this. When does it stop?? You really are just Upper Hungary.

Fico knows his government is finished at this point so he's kicking off an election campaign. I'm not sure it'll work. Some in his own party think what he just said is crazy.

what did soros actually for getting all this hate in east europe?

Sponsors foundations who buy..sorry "give grants" to local NGOs for various projects supporting the usual Western bullshit of multikulti tolerance, anti-discrimination, lgbt and gender crap masked as a struggle for human rights, open democracy and transparency.

is that all? or is there more?

Is that not enough?
Their aim is to basically promote support for turning Eastern Europe into what Western Europe has become from the demographic aspect.

Soros sponsored the Hungarian leader. Then, because money isn't enough to win elections, his protegé jumped on the right-wing national populist wave that was hitting the EU. This soured ties between these two, since Soros is a liberal globalist and his hobby is bankroll liberal and globalist projects.

We are actually watching a feud between former friends ramped up to the scale of international finnance and geopolitics.

there would be no refugees in germany without soros

>Is that not enough?
just wanted to now if there is more

Isn't Soros just a Sup Forums meme?

it's doubtful that anyone who posts a mutt meme is paid by him but he is indeed a real person

>multikulti tolerance, anti-discrimination, lgbt and gender crap masked as a struggle for human rights, open democracy and transparency.

To be honest none of these were a big deal until 2015, they operated for years uninterrupted. But everyone got triggered, when they started campaigning for migrants and muslims to be let in Hungary during the height of the migrant crisis.
The butthurt of that Ottoman conquest and occupation is still very much alive in people's memories, so everyone hates muslims with a passion. The fact that terror attacks started happening on a regular basis in Western Europe, and civil unrest and racial tension were on the rise, did nothing to alleviate the worries of the population. To us it was logical that migrants were nothing but trouble. So why let them in?
Pretty much everyone was in unison, even the gypsies when it comes to immigration. Not. Our. Problem. We have enough of our own, no thank you. And it turns out, we were right to be concerned.

Are East Euros this petty?

Based Soros fighting against corrupt autocrats and helping people who flee from war-torn countries

The Dutch media uses the Soros boogeyman a lot. He's on the same level as Putin here. If it's backed by Soros then it might as well be backed by the Nazi's.

yes

>what did soros actually for getting all this hate in east europe?
He supported anti-communist movements.

NAH TO BE FAIR, THIS SOROHS FELLER IS A NO GOOD LEEZERD

b-but Sup Forums told me he is a commie nigger

George Soros is a disciple of Karl Popper. Hardly a communist.

>using basic observation, and math is petty

Can you deny that Islamists infiltrated Europe during the migrant crisis?
Or that racial tensions and crime are at an all time high, because of it?
Or that terrorism and the percentage of muslim population in the country is correlated?
Or that the reason for the rise of the far right all over Europe isn't the fact that people are fucking fed up?
Stupid leaf

He's both a communist Jew and a neoliberal who hates Jews.

Its a propaganda, and a characteristic of a dictatorship - finding an enemy that the government will defend the country from. Viktor is doing exactly that, and sadly many dumb people believe it, also see the migrants exaggeration.

Unironically agree.

>Can you deny that Islamists infiltrated Europe during the migrant crisis?
no, some certainly did
>Or that racial tensions and crime are at an all time high, because of it?
I'll gladly deny this
>Or that terrorism and the percentage of muslim population in the country is correlated?
I'd deny this also
>Or that the reason for the rise of the far right all over Europe isn't the fact that people are fucking fed up?
Fed up of immigrants? I doubt it as the far-right is strongest in Slavic countries with no immigrants. It's probably more related to the general decline of manufacturing and other industries which provided stable lives
>Stupid leaf
Leaves are indeed stupid retards

he's very very capitalist