Have you yet Sup Forums

Ana thinks you're human garbage and Allah knows what Anita thinks of you or even if Kim thinks at all.

What leads you to such a level of shit posting? Are you trying to beat off to Femdom and get a bunch of people on Sup Forums to virtually jerk you off?

Ave Anita (Peace Be Upon Her).

>8/24/2016
shall forever live in-famy as the day out Great Apostlate began.

I want Ana Kasparian to sit on my face while she calls me a piece of fucking shit.

You're a fucking faggot.

A leaf--all the better to wipe with.

Cum, brother: prepare your visage as an altar to receive the holy sacrament of Her pussy, for though you know yourself unworthy, Anita (Peace Be Upon Her) may yet smile on you.

But only if you bring two (2) more posters into this bread. Then, you will be an Initiate.

Gift shop opening Soon(tm).

A Turkroach's bitch, a lying tranny, and a serial coalburning whore who can't make a good sex tape.

Armenian women confirmed for shit tier. Witness me.

It's weird how on the one hand Ana has been in skype calls with Thunderf00t and on the other she is sometimes a raging SJW bitch.

> (tm)

Still shit. Rerolling. Invoking an Aryan goddess.

They like anal though

>no pussy was deposited into your account

who fucking cares, tell them to go fight a war

Yes, see the error of your ways, kaffir--Anita's sweet pussy can grace your face, but only if you can reach the level of Altar.

That's a lot of referrals. The Pyramid of Anita won't built itself mine child. Submit thyself to cuckoldry and go in Her name.

The dubs evade the heretic endlessly.

Kinky sex acts cum to those who accept Anita into their hearts, minds, and poipussies.

Ave Anita, bring me more.

Precisely! Shilling only gets you so far--we need recruits. For the 9BallGag army.

Nigga where this sex tape at?

Allah? Pretty sure Armenians are about 95% Christian.

Czech;d

It was just memes senpai. Devotion is the only Path to Pussy, I swear it. Ave Anita, Peace Be Upon Her.

Armenia is a Christian country, and you've been a naughty burger boi. Time to own up to all that sexism in the video game industry and prepare the way for your own smothering--but you'll need to earn your happy ending, user.

To become an initiate you need to bring at least 2 additional posters to this bread. Get cracking, cracker.

they submit themselves fully to their turkroach master. good enough for me.

I don't know what the hell is going on but this is funny

Kek is but He Who Walks Before, paving the way for our Goddess's moist lips to descend upon the faithful for le bassier de la morte.

Ave Anita.

Please reference the heading on this page, \pol\itically INCORRECT, not politically correct.

And, Lo, when you

>tfw you want Anita to dominate you because you have a radfem fetish

Do Armenian names always end in '-ian'?

I dunno, do Iranian ones?

Let the beta++ flow through you.

The highest state imaginable is the Orbital state, around Momma Anita (Peace Be Upon Her).

Jesus It's too bad the Turkroaches didn't genocide all of them.

Yeah, only a faggot wants a chick to sit on their face.

The unbeliever is simply too far from the truth to see the reality.

Bring your friends, and let us build the pyramid, brick by brick--those you bring shall lift you up, ever onward towards the heavn'ly pussy in the sky.

Ave Anita.

I believe!

Fuk em, or don't ... mostly don't

Good user, good.

I check thy digits and name you an Initiate. You are well on your way to becoming an Altar, but are well on your way.

Who shall be the first Acolyte amongst you?

Post your battlestations.

Ave Anita.

Armenia is the first Christian nation in history. Couple bad apples won't ruin wonderful heritage of this country.

The armenian genocide wasn't thorough enough.
We won't make the same mistake this time.