Sup Forums Infographic&<Meme Proliferation Thread

Hello Sup Forumsacks, Reddit shitposters and SJW subversives.

I have been here for longer than I can exactly remember, but in general Ive been on Sup Forums since about 2007. I had a folder of memes from Sup Forums and then lost them around 2009 or so when I switched computers.

Since that time, Ive been reforming a new one, collecting all infographics or memes that I decide to be important enough, that either make me laugh or make you go hmm, that actually make you go hmmm.

Tonight, Ive decided to spread some of them around. Its not every day you come across these memes, and infographics. These are the cream of the crop, with some garbage mixed in.

Maybe Ill do this more often, I know I wont drop them all in one folder, or 10, or even 100.

I have some 8000 images in a single folder, with some webm's and gifs etc..

Feel free to post your own, and bump the thread so we can all gather these and spread objective truth.

Some of them may be fakes, I dont look up every single story, I know people like to make stuff up that could be perceived as truth about countries like Sweden etc.. but I think Ill start with A's today.

A is for Aboriginal.

Reminder niggers I cant bump my own thread so you better not let this die or 500 memes are going to go with it.

bump

Bump it you faggots, or better, contribute.

Waiting for a bump.

keep going ;^)

Thanks.

whatisthisidonteven

>living in America is playing

80% to the bottom post your own shit niggers, Im just posting A's but like I said, this folder is like 8000 images.

I wont be doing the others if it doesnt work, maybe Ill try full Sup Forums

>thread with top-tier memes and infographs gets no bumps
>slide threads get bumped constantly

At this point only spiderman can save us.