It looks as though the smarter you are, the more likely you are to support Hillary

It looks as though the smarter you are, the more likely you are to support Hillary...

I consider myself extremely smart, and the only reason I would support hillary is because how dump trump supporters make themselves out to be.

>being educated is being smart
sage

lel only stupid dum dum heads would support donald drumpf xDDD

Because a post-graduate degree in gender studies is as smart as a bachelor of physics right?

By the way, you ableism is showing cucknada

>dump
lmao

>at least 70%-80% smarter than average person
>have Master's
>don't support Hillary
Nice propaganda. (((Leftist))) propaganda is rather pervasive in higher education, but it takes a strong mind and high intellect to recognize that the propaganda they're pushing is never good for the people and the country.

All that chart proves is that a significant portion of people with higher education are fully indoctrinated 'sheep' who are cognitively-impaired. Perhaps from the indoctrination itself or a sign of inherent mental deficiency.

Reminder that these are those "educated" voters they talk about

Edit: *Dumb

>People who spent more time in r-selected institutions are more liberal

STOP THE PRESSES

most of these are in useless subjects and also the majority of college graduates are under 30 due to the availability of colleges to a wider range of people these days.

No wonder why you have to import so many poo in the loos.

>going to college makes you educated, smart, or intelligent

This really made me think

Why are democrats poor?

The more compatible you are with higher education, where there is large Hillary bias, the more likely you are to support Hillary. What a shocker

Hilary has the black vote, yes? Why not make a graph comparing the amount of felons voting for her?

Having a degree =/= being smart.

nice strawman
you and the rest of Sup Forums love to exaggerate the numbers of people doing gender studies degrees so you can strawman educated people as having a worthless degree, when the reality is very few people do gender studies perhaps 3% or less of graduates.

Hillary is a despot. If you are too stupid to see that no amount of education is going to fix it.

not an argument

> this thread again

College worship is a sign of low IQ.

Education is not IQ.

It doesn't have to be just gender studies, english, egyptology, irish studies, you name it, unless its a Bsc or Beng chances are its worthless and doesn't require much intelligence to complete

More people go to college today than in the past. The "educated" vote is the young vote.

This is a repeat thread x100.

Democrats have lower IQs and lower incomes.

Yes, because colleges are all big leftist propaganda mills

>I LOVE THE POORLY EDUCATED