Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m1ntn
youtube.com/watch?v=yJYKpJ7ur9M
derpibooru.org/699384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Safe (1995)
In My Skin

explanation pls

It's a muscle cramp. It's probably extremely painful.

do you not know what a cramp is?

He's a big guy.

Is that painful?

I'm not even gay, but I would let that guy make me his foot slave in which he would make me lick every inch of his foot until he blew his hot load onto my face.

yes

3y

fuck you

Extremely, have you never had cramp? It feels like you're getting stabbed through the calve if it's one of the bad ones

He's a big guy.

I pull my shin muscle and that is the worst next to having a hamstring

>What do you want, Mr. Quaid?

Dude has pretty beefy calves, probably driving home from a hard workout, his calves start to cramp and he turns over because he cant drive while his calves are cramping up.

He probably have low body fat percentage, thats why it's so visible through the skin.

But it looks like a pretty severe cramp, was probably painful.

I worked hard chipped up ice outside once and when I was done, it felt like my arm was being flayed from the inside out. Worse than when I broke my thumb desu

>I'm not even gay
>but

he seems to be filming with a steady hand so no

This shit is why you ALWAYS skip leg day.

>steady hand
>no reason to calf cramp bad enough to be visible
fake

Drink water you fucks

>cramp
They're called Charlie Horses

niggy get yo electrolytes up and drink some water

I thought that's when you hit your elbow?

The eggs are hatching brother.

A Charlie horse is a fucking cramp

streamable.com/m1ntn

How can people be in favour of aborting the baby at 32 weeks, we must conserve precious life such as this

They are also called cramps.

What's with the hair and teeth?

it's a teratoma, not a fetus

It's a tumor retard.

Wow, am I ever sorry I watched this.

Teratoma I guess

god
think of the fucking smell....

that does sound pretty gay...

Isn't pus enough? Why does nature have to include fucking hair. That's one of the most disgusting things.

Thanatomorphose

Also, why isn't he stretching the shit out of that muscle?

why didnt u stretch

See, you missed the part where he said he wasn't gay
You gotta read the whole post user

He's not gay though.

Society (1989)

comfy as fuck with some good body horror effects

fuck you op. I wanted some good body horror movie recs

White guilt

Back to school retard.

I've waken myself up with one of those before and it fucking hurts like hell.

I can feel it through the screen

Nerve gas

How is he not screaming whilst squirming around on the floor?

topkek

He/she was clearly making a joke.

haha

after all the shit I've seen on the interwebs why is this the thing that gets me?

is that a tumor?

Because the mexican guy who gets his arms and legs chopped off with a machete and skinned alive while the Shrek soundtrack is playing in the background is still a subhuman

No it's your abortion.

finally someone who thinks of the smell.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJYKpJ7ur9M

nice arniebait

imagine being this mad about losing your job to a brown man

lmao this

Fucking hell

Not clicking, what is it?

this is why you dont lift while dehydrated

I can make that happen by just flexing my calves

>implying that cheap labor tool is getting paid more than minimum wage and could afford more than a wife beater

Is that Jeremy Renner?

A hairy tumor.

Notice the psoriasis on his ankle there? This is someone who dehydrates themself and doesn't think twice about it.

Because cramps can happen to anyone. They can happen to you in bed while you're doing literally nothing.

LOOKS LIKE MEATS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

>Sup Forums closed off community gets invaded

>doesn't stretch

heh

What a weird way to package a cadbury cream egg

Steroids

(Crouching Tiger Hidden Gabber Megamix)

leg pussy

This thread is shit. How can anyone say "body horror" without mentioning David Cronenberg.

It's from dehydration and lack of electrolytes. I used to get them in the middle of the night. Bring you right out of a sleep.

Started getting more potassium and they stopped.

My mom had nails like that.

I had this happen once after a super hard workout. Went to put my foot on the brake to put the truck in Drive after getting out of the gym and my leg just completely locked up and it seriously felt like my muscle just fell off the bone. I looked down at it and it looked like that in the OP, except there was no movement like there is for him. Just a concave muscle. I just panicked and forced my foot up to stretch out the heel and it went away but it twitched for the rest of the night.

>extremely

btfo in the most pure way possible

>all those thumbs

This is the next stage in evolution.

kys

apparently the next step in evolution is lung disease

I use to always get them, they were fucking awful. The most common thing was if i was do a full blown like yawn-stretch or on my bed and do a nice big stretch. Then that shit would instantly lock up and i knew i was in for a good minute or two of pain. Felt like someone tearing my muscles apart in my calves. I actually still get it sometimes if i yawn. The muscles under my jaw lockup and it is hurts a bit but nothing crazy.

Solution for me was to just actually start drinking water etc.

Guy cutting into a teratoma.

Fuck off vendettafag, stop harassing me
derpibooru.org/699384

Yes, they suck. I get them from fucking in the missionary position.

This happens the day after I drink without getting enough water first and have been walking around on it for a long time. I was in London and walked all over that city and went to a pub and had 3 or 4 drinks and the next morning my calf cramped up so bad I was limping around town the entire next day

>tfw you sprained your ankle and now your calf randomnly cramps along with foot pain

i look crippled when i walk

Bug and slither, maybe? Has anyone else watched those? Both left a pretty bad taste in my mouth.

The Skin I Live In

Mother Nature