Failed driving test

>failed driving test
>lose all what little self-esteem i had

you must be eighteen to post here

almost 19

bad post kill yourself

look at this normalfag that got his license asap

Practice lad. What did you fuck up on?

Everyone fails a few times it's a scheme to make money. Usually the less populated places have easier to pass driving tests

I failed several times and passed recently. It wounds your pride initially, but just focus on driving properly and learn from your mistakes from the last time. Next time go in with an attitude of not giving a shit, and you'll probably drive better.

i failed mine because i made a three point turn by putting it in reverse first. i was nervous as fuck.
then i passed it the second time

how about you come do aussie?

After I finished the driving test I was on my way back to the office and accidentally did a "rolling stop" at a stop sign

>spent 18 months practicing manual with my dad's car
>driving test was in automatic

i fucked up more on the driving test than i did on regular classes and i still passed.

How the fuck can you fail a driving test in the USA? You don't need to know how to operate a manual gearbox, which is probably the only thing about driving that requires dexterity. Do you even need to perform any manoeuvres like 3-point turns or bay parking in your tests?

>mfw I can't even pass the theoretical test

I took mine in a very difficult urban area. Partially missed a stop sign and forgot to check blind spot 3 times, completely fucked the parallel park with the tiniest car and a huge space, but he still passed me. Based French algerian.

>dad taught me how to drive manual when I was 10
>take 2 driving lessens @18
>pass with 1 minor
>instructor said it was a major but because I was a sick cunt she let me off

I completely fucked up the parallel parking but he let it go. Did fine beyond that.

>>dad taught me how to drive manual when I was 10
Why do europeans use outdated caveman-tier technology?

>"rolling stop"
Better learn to never do that because cops will ambush you eventually. Happened to me. It is as bad as running a red light. Same type of infraction, not even contestable at court unlike speeding. May as well just mail them a $200 check.

>run into crying chick that has failed a-fucking-gain before the exam; nervousness intensifies
>tfw you keep stalling the car and are going at a snail's pace but your instructor is on good terms with you and the examiner and keeps him busy with small talk so it's alright
good times

bump

Driving sucks. You have to pay for gas, insurance, car payments, maintenance and random breakdowns etc. etc. It also gives cops the right to fuck with you at any moment for no reason, you feel like you're in your own world then some fucking cop is pulling you over and god help you if you've had a sip of alcohol that they smell on you.

Move somewhere with decent public transit. I fucking love living in civilization and being able to get anywhere without worrying about parking and traffic and shit. When the metro is jammed up I just hang out and read my book. And people on the metro are hilarious to watch.

I should add I grew up in the middle of nowhere and had to drive everywhere for the first 20 something years of my life.

At least you don't have to pay 2500+ dollars for it..

you cant call yourself a man if you drive an automatic

I learned on a manual like everyone here, had a manual Volvo for 6 years.
Fucked my right arm up so shifting hurts. Drive an automatic 945 turbo now.