YOU ARE ALL BEING DUPED BY PUTIN:

YOU ARE ALL BEING DUPED BY PUTIN:

"Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism. For instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics." - Alexander Dugin aka Putin's brain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Black Lives Matter
Rise of the alt-right
Rise of racially motivated police shootings
Rise of social tensions b/t blacks, whites, mexicans, muslims, men, women, etc.
Rise of Trump (isolationalist)

Can all be explained by this book. The Russians are trying to subvert your nation. Wake up and unite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOY4Ka-GBus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes we need to fight our fellow European nation Russia

Trump voters hate America and want to bring it down. They don't even try to hide it anymore.

Nobody hates America more than right wing retards.

President Barack HUSSEIN Obama got the unemployment rate down to 4.9%. Now watch these right wing retards make up lies and shit on their own country.

Russia isn't doing that, it's Israel. They own and control the alt-right

Cold war is over grandpa.

The last thing this world would ever want to see is a united US/Russia relationship.

Hence the anti-Russia shilling.

>flag

No shit all DRUMPFLETS are paid Russian shills using proxies

>Thank you for making America great again. 20 rubles have deposited into your account.

That data is skewed as fuck you filthy leaf. Go worry about your shit assed country and we'll worry about ours.

yeah except for the fact that numerous leaks to george soros have linked him to the funding of BLM and other disastrous lefty SJW crap

Take the Putler to the loo.

Hillary is the one promoting division though.

literally nothing wrong with this image

Is this a CTR thread to slide shit I didn't get the memo.

Sorry I guys let me throw a proxy on and come post some stupid Russian is trolling white racist shit with you.

worth a watch

youtube.com/watch?v=KOY4Ka-GBus

>Alexander Dugin aka Putin's brain

>implying these things aren't necessary to restore America to its true self

America has already been subverted and the political power stripped from whites. Plus the mexicans are doing a good enough job of provoking nativists attitudes with their illegal immigration and calls to reclaim aztlan.

Interesting, all the things george soros obama and the clintons promote. Its almost like their goal is destabilizing the country. Too bad we don't have a candidate who wants to unify america and end globalism.

Russia has it's own problems. The US are probably doing the same back by trying to instigate revolt amongst the significant muslim population in Russia. Were they involved in helping the chechens with logistics?

FUCK THIS CANADIAN IS SO ANNOYING DONT LISTEN TO HIM YOU CAN HEAR THE KEK OOZING FROM HIS PORES

>people thinking that Russia, with it's economy literally smaller than California's alone, is influencing american politics in any meaningful way besides politicians going "muh strong against russia"

I'll just leave this here.

Absolutely subversive

killed by JP morgan with all the rest of the aristocracy.

Dugin didn't even come up with this shit.

Russian intelligence service has been doing this since the Cheka and never stopped even after USSR collapsed.

good goy. it's all israel's fault. it's not like putin doesn't suck netanyahu's dick on a daily basis or something

putin is an ally he just wants the best for Americans hehe

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wikipedia

I will jump at the chance to get Russian military grade weaponry to fight in the race war.

Hello user. I remember your posting style. So, lets continue where we left off after you refused to answer my last post that addressed you.

Labor participation is only at around 64 or so percent. The percentage of people over the age of retirement is approximately 15 percent. Assuming that all individuals over the age of 65 are not working, that leaves a discrepancy of around 21 percent in labor participation. How do you explain this?

Also, this user shills for Obama/Hillary near everyday using the phrases, pictures and arguments. He does this in multiple threads. He us a dedicated slider.

I like to think of him as retard-kun, since it's his favorite (and seemingly only) insult.

Also, I'm saging. No bump for you, shill.

Putin is playing both sides.

Ok, you got me bro. I'm actually a Spetsnaz Operative, tasked with preparing the gullible minds here on Sup Forums to accept Russian annexation of the US in 2028-2030

>unironically thinking Putin is an ally

Lol you right wing retards are a disgrace. Russia is exclusively anti-American. Don't fall for Putin's tricks, he wants your nation destroyed and he wants to bring an end to American hegemony for once and for all so that Russia can take over.

It's no surprise though, the man was a KGB agent. Subversion is his bread and butter.

>Americunts thinks that money can solve any problem

It's almost like the super wealthy elite don't like people who are also super wealthy... Almost like all of this is related, or something.

Trump cannot compete with Putin. Putin wants Trump to get into power because unlike Obama or Hillary they won't succumb to his demands. Trump will be Putin's bitch.

You are delusional if you think that a highly intelligent former KGB agent like Putin will not BTFO Trump an overrated real estate developer when it comes to negotiations.

Enjoy your nation being subverted, faggots.

BTW, I'm not saying Hillary will be better. She will basically sell your nation off to the Saudis. So basically either way you are fucked. Just telling you guys that Putin is not an ally; he never was and he never will be by falling for his subversive lies you are calling for your nation's suicide.

>an overrated real estate developer can't negotiate but somebody with literally no accomplishments except for being a first term senator can

St. Bezmenov was right.

Implying Hillary isn't smarter than Trump

Implying she hasn't had experience dealing with dictators, gangsters, foreign leaders, etc.

Hillary is a scum bag. An evil corrupt genius. But one thing that she knows is that Russia cannot be trusted. She understands Putin's true motivations. Trump being the child that he is does not. He thinks Putin is his friend. He thinks Putin just wants to be allies. He doesn't realize that he is dealing with a very cunning snake. Putin wants to undermine the West and he is actively trying to do this. A weaker West, a weaker America is the best thing for Russia.

inb4 I get called a shill for exposing the biggest shill of all time (Putin)

Pure rubbish. I don't know much about that Russian guy, but saying that the government takes out money with austerity and puts it back in with QE is very misleading since the latter is performed by the BoE, a system independent of the government. Cue in the spooky music. It clearly feels like someone is trying to brainwash me.

You do understand that BLM and race war would never be case if there wasn't ground for it? Niggers stealing, police killing, cucks complaining, crooks electing - it's all real problems, and it's finally getting out of hands now that there's enough money to keep them at bay, etc.

Hey retard, how many times do I have to tell you that there are 94 million retired elderlies, high school students, university students, stay at home moms, disabled, etc.

LOOK AT THE CHART RETARD.

The alt right are paleocons though leave us outta this

A guy who got embarrassed by America in the USSR fallout is not on America's side. Shill harder kike

>1/3 of a country should be high school university (without a job)

Russia cant create or make themselve better, the only thing Russia is good at is: fucking stuff up! They fucked up east europe by occupying it, they fucked up leftists in the west and now they are up to fuck up rightwing too.

Nice doubles, lad.

You're absolutely right. Alt-right cucks will deny this though.

We would leave Europe alone but you cucks fall for Jewish mind tricks and promotion of globalization instead of voting for right parties.

can we use this against the pinkos?

>Trump is the Russian guy
>Not Hillary, endorsed by Bernie Sanders, the Commie King
>Not Hillary who wants to turn us into USSR 2.0

Nice try but you fucked up

Russia is a bit like the special snowflake around here that demands a special treatment and gets it for no reason. Everything is fine as long it is Russia, while every other nation gets rightfully handed their shit for it. Fuck that shit! Fuck the shills cucking Sup Forums into defending Russia for no real reason, they are like the SJWs of Sup Forums.

And now the russian national anthem: Russia didnddunuffin others are to blame.
You are so pathetic with that mindest, as if you see germans running around blaming Austria for Hitler.

Putin is way too smart to listen to fucking dugin. I bought that dugin guys book. Hes doing good work, trying to build a political philosophy seperate from western liberalism and communism, but he is off the rocker with some of his rants. He was fired from his university professorship for going on a rant about how they should kill ukrainians with no mercy. Compare this to the slow burn war in ukraine currently and it is apparent dugin is not telling putin what to do, but is probably a guy to bounce ideas off of

SLAVVAA KRAINEEE

Do you understand what cyclical unemployment is?

Didn't Putin get Dugin fired from his university job? Putin is opposed to ultranationalists.

That's all you got?

Shit bait mate, get out you're making us look bad

He is right, but nowadays Russia is going for rightwingers instead of leftists.Dont let them fuck them up too!