White Nationalists For Hillary

This is it, everyone. This is how we're doing it. White Nationalists For Hillary. We're gonna RP and through all of our support behind her through "pro" hillary memes that highlight any and all racist policies and statements she has made to prove she's the ultimate NatSoc candidate.

It's the ultimate psy-op, everyone.

This is our time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*throw all of our support

BRBsuicide.jpg

Bump

I appreciate your help, user.

Kek black people are going to get BTFO when Hillary gets elected
#imwithher

Bump

To most, Hillary seems progressive, but we see the true intentions. Hillary only wants to import spics so that a race war is eventually started against the niggers. It is really quite brilliant. We are in the import phase, soon the media will create tension. By the end of it, no more spics and niggers.

>making memes supporting hillary

worst idea ever

Let's do this on twitter and then report the hillnationals to Fox News for the most damage

We should just keep stuff related to Hillary crimes and gun control ect.. You won't redpill anybody if they say "omg that's racist"

yea, like charles manson

Wrong. It's subversion. We're supporting her for reasons that are visibly detestable to the vast majority of normies (and disagree with them myself). This way, we can collectively confuse the general populace.

Let's think about a couple of points from her platform we can twist to make it look like it's in "our" interest

>"liberate ME" = killing sandniggers
>gun grab = removing all possible resistance from niggers so cops can freely keep shooting them
>more gibsmedat = maintain niggers in some kind of slavery
>more mexican immigrants = divide & conquer with the niggers so white stay at the top
>more programs = niggers are stupid so they indeed do need them

Promote her while redpilling them. Or just bring up her scandals and stuff like that. Obviously don't be racist like "butler did nothing wrong".

We can't let her TRUE intentions be known outside of this board! WE MUST PROTECT OUR QUEEN.

this might be the best idea of the entire election

EXACTLY

Shit like this.

We Jews now

>Which candidate is the most anti Israel

YUP

based leaf

>Literally "Super predators" BTFO

Thanks for the love, user

You won't convert liberals by using pure facts. You need to create cognitive dissonance or at least create doubt regarding a dogma they hold.

ex
>muslims enrich us
>quran literally say to beat up wife, kill infidels, homos and apostates, etc
They will deny it at first, but it might stay in the back of their mind and eventually get exacerbated by future events.

We can turn the Black Lives Matter Movement against Hillary. It is simple without any lie at all.

What we need to do is to make the BLM movement aware of what will happen if Hillary gets elected and she takes away guns from Americans.

This person said it the best
Disarming everyone from guns will mean that the cops will be the only ones with guns. Blacks now cannot defend themselves at all from cops.

Cops now are able to kill as many blacks as they want without having to worry if this person or that person has a weapon on them because Hillary would have made the anti gun law active.

What you need to do is to go to speak to those in the BLM movement and say that if Trump is president: he will make sure that America is able to defend itself and that those who are black will have a better chance of defending themselves from evil scum cops that may try to take down as many unarmed blacks as they can if Hillary initiates the anti gun law.

Say this to BLM people and with hope; some of them will stop supporting Hillary.

I don't know what you mean. I for one have always supported Hillary "Pulling a trigger on every nigger" Clinton!

No, you fucking idiot. Your entire framework of mind is wrong (assuming you're not a shill) - supporting Hillary for whatever the fucking reason does NOTHING for our cause; they'll just accept the support and completely disregard anything else that doesn't conform to their narrow spectrum because you've already validated their support in her; they prefer a crazy ally over an eloquent adversary. Any potential to inspire critical thought is lost with your bullshit plan because even if it works 100% the main mechanism still entrenches them in their SJW-mentality ("I cant vote for Hillary because she is waycisss")

Now is the time we double down and fire off red pills galore once we have the public's attention. Of the thousands upon thousands that will flood in, some will be sufficiently intrigued when confronted by feasible evidence to start questioning the status quo.

To defeat your enemy you must become xir.

All's fair in love and war.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

Not quite...

I say we just post funny memes and hope we get enough normies to stick around that we can slowly redpill them

Read this
This may work very well

You never fail to live up to your name.

M8, you don't have much experience with nig nogs do you?

They don't into logic.

Mein Hillary
>(((DRUMPF)))
>Anti Israel
>Literally "Super Predators brought to heel"
Niggers are so easily harvested for votes.

How many niggers use legally owned firearms to defend themselves from "da ebul bolis"? The vast majority of firearm homicides stem from illegal weapons in the hands of niggers gunning eachother, the stockpile of which will be wholly fucking unaffected by any future legislature, which will only impact whites via further exposing them to nigger violence, you retarded cunt.

>convince the world Hillary is racist
>racist Trump vs Racist Hillary
>everyone just screaming racist at each other
>everyone questions why being racist is wrong
Was this keks plan all along?

What do you mean? I've always been a Hillary supported. What better candidate to ensure that blacks remain welfare slaves confined to there ghettos?

I just hope that our Black Lives Matter campaign is successful so we get police stations in black neighborhoods shut down to ensure more young black men are murdered.

I really really hate black men.

you see muslims hate fags and niggers, so ideally if we can import lots of muslims and store them in nog communities, its less work for us

We need a hashtag, I propose the following:

#AltrightForHillary

Saudis are white.

No. We don't want the "alt right" associated with this. What they will stumble upon is a bunch of racists who love Hillary because of her policies. This will be a false-flag psy-op of the Alt Right. We're taking the faces of the 14:88ers and wearing them as masks.

What are you talking about, user? The alt right has always been with Hillary.
#AltrightForHillary

She is going to be giving us a lot of attention tomorrow, this hashtag will reflect what she says about Trump back onto her self.

Fire up the tweets fellas, #AltrightForHillary

Right?!

I #killjews4hill !

Hillary will be the best dictator EVEEEVBEVEVEVEVEVEVEVEVEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Okay, lads. I'm currently working on a meme referring to her as "Our Klandidate".

Thoughts?

We cannot allow this to come out! What are you fagoots doing? This could lead to exposing the whole meme magic game. You openly call her by name!

No one cared who we were until we put on the mask

This is fucking gay. You're implying there is something bad about WN. You think like a cuck republican.

>psy-op
>announces it in advance

5/7

Not bad.
Don't forget to include her quotes regarding our favorite race.

>hillary declared war in a hail mary attempt to throw Trump under the bus by connecting him to the alt-right
>the alt-right exposes her as the true racist

like pottery.

reported posted on reddit/twitter/facebook
you guys are fucking pathetic

#AltrightForHillary

#BlackGunsKillWhiteCops
#BlueLivesMatter
#StopShootingThePoPo
#NIGGERSareNOTaWellRegulatedMilitia

Why am I not surprised.

okay anons attempt #1

shart in the mart
not your pants

No dummy. We don't want BLM anywhere near trump. Don't even mention trump. Just get them more angry and make them focus 100% on anti-Hilary.

We want them to cannibalize their own, not our own.

Beware of drumps invading our boards do not reply to drumps threads anons

Nah they're not that stupid. Like, a lot of them are but the directors of it.. well they're still pretty fucking stupid.

However the directors know that they're bought and owned by democrats and supported by democrats and paid for by Soros and his ilk.

It probably won't work. I don't know, maybe.

Just be your usual self Sup Forums stop planning your date :^)

Also bring them to heel

all's Xe in Xim and Xir