When did Texas become so cucked?

When did Texas become so cucked?

>UT
>Austin

You pick the most liberal city in Texas and you call us cucks, really?

Commiefornians ruined California with immigration, so naturally they moved to Texas and are now doing the same shit that made them leave California.

I live in Dallas, friendo.

No way, where at? I stay in North Dallas. Fuck it Texas thread

>Austin
>UT

Its basically San Francisco, UT is basically Berkeley and they are a blight on our state.

This is just numales, foreign pooniggers, and feminists throwing a tantrum. Most of the dudebros who actually conceal carry at UT will just laugh at their dildo memes and move-on.

pic related

White commies and their unholy alliance with Mexican invaders.

Rowlett. It's pretty nice here.

>#CocksNotGlocks
Is this a real trend going on right now?

Fucking hell, I'm going to avoid women who have been to college when I'm older

I went out there once to visit a friend. I loved how peaceful it was, but I'm a city boy sadly.

Commiefornia invasion

>Mexicans?
>No, those guys had California license plates.
...But that's what he said?

Child, it's not just Mexicans.

>Austin
>Texas

Pick one. That pinko shithole deserves a nuke.

Why doesnt America ban protest in universities?

A part of me is glad I was too stupid back then to get into UT. Yet I ended up at UNT, not too bad but not as bad as that.

You mean Americans ruined California.

Same with Texas.

Mexicans would never allow this.

When my people went there.

He's making the implication that Mexicans and Californians are the exact same thing you fucking retard DUHRR

Any others stating against this fact is just trying to force you into thinking that Texas is actually a good place to live.

I assure you this is not the case. Nothing but desert and cactus mixed in with mexicans and Katrina """refugees""". So do not come here. Ever. If you were looking into any Texas sites that say we are great they are lying to you as the Texas state government is in full damage control mode trying to show false statistics on how "great" we are whenever we are, in fact, a dying state.

Once more, if you want a long and happy life, do not go into Texas border for any reason. Ever.

That was mean,

>Why doesn't America ban protest in universities?

Because that is literally communism?

Nice superpower

Eh, say what you want about Cali, Mexico is 20 times worse.

Shitlibs are all talk, but them steezers will fuck you up real good if you ain't careful.

Houston reporting in.

West plano reporting in!

arlington/mansfield reporting in

>be student
>have dildo
>shooter kills ppl
>throws dildo cuz they r exactly the same as a gun
>ded

Austin is the shittiest city in Texas, too bad Texas cannot ban Californians from entering the state.

I've seen this posted in a different thread, are students in Texas allowed to carry?

That's pretty cool, we are cucked here in Illinois if anybody ever wants to go on a rampage.

Can we nuke Austin already? Pleeeeaaaase?!

I believe UT students may.

How accurate would you guys say this is? I'll post the Austin one too

>are students in Texas allowed to carry?

Yes, and no amount of crying and stomping from the dildo-protesters is going to change that fact.

Is that asian girl the same one pictured in the other thread with a massive black dildo?

Hookem baby

That's great, wish I could do the same. What a bunch of fags.

Killeen reporting in

>not armyfag
>not nigger

HOLY SHIT! This is so fucking accurate its hilarious!!!!

>Indians from india

Kekkekekekek

>Austin

So they are protesting open carry but I don't follow how cocks are relevant to this? What am I missing here?

meh close enough
north and south mexico is slowly going away
the circle c is pretty great except for the drive
north austin is crack head and hooker central after 7 pm

As a UT alum these are my thoughts..

Like it or not, the vast majority of top academics are liberals. This law makes UT a less attractive institution to these people. If UT can't hire these people, it will not be ranked as highly a university as it would otherwise. This law devalues my degree.

Times like these that make me thankful for living in Arizona
Brother Dean would have these cucks screaming in tears if it was ASU

>Austin

Is brother dean at ASU, my brother started there this summer, I might visit him and would love to see brodean.

My sister is UT alumni

I remember going to A&M before she decided and I liked it better. Even Sam Houston seemed better. Austin is the liberal poser epicenter. They just mimic leftists they don't even really believe the shit.

I don't know what kind of shit is going on in Austin, but in Dallas, we ain't got any of these fucking faggots here.
Thank god for my University being STEM heavy. No one gives a shit about the open-carry rule.

Ironically that's what they teach on modern college campuses.

Your shit university sucks dick

He graduated but he's still actively preaching at college and high schools

Unless you time your visit with a Muslim gay pride parade you probably won't see him at ASU

He's easy to talk to when the camera isn't rolling

SEX JOKES

HAHAHAAAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

GET IT

AHAHA

COCKS

AND

COME

>time visit with Muslim gay pride parade

Alright, I'll try to remember that.

thanks for reminding that my decision to drop out of college was a good idea

texas has always been a fat gay cucked state. they act all tough and mighty because of "muh battle of alamo", without even knowing that the "Battle" of the alamo, was not a battle, but a siege! they also claim that their education system has taught them that they actually won the siege of the alamo! Sad!

Keller here, haven't seen a nigger in 2 weeks

>haven't seen a nigger in 2 weeks

Looks like I need to take a trip to Keller then.

We were never taught that we "won the siege of the Alamo" you fucking dipshit. The whole point of remembering the Alamo is BECAUSE we lost it.

Where are you from, friend?

Do you really think the fact Texas now has campus carry laws is going to cause good professors to just totally avoid teaching in Texas now? What on Earth makes you think that?

They all look exactly how I would expect them to before I clicked the thumbnail

Kill yourself cuck

Everyone knows that Texas A&M is the only true Texas university

seriously.
austin is faggot capitol of the world beside San Fran.
lol.

This is a troll. There was some guy who visited us and he said he was a deep influence on the movements there at UT austin. He asked how he could sabotage the anti-gun movement at UT and Austin. We told him to use dildos. They ate it up. Now they walk around with dildos sticking out of their backpacks around campus like idiots.

the additional flag addon tells me hes from Mississippi

every texan i have ever talked to has claimed that texas won in the battle of the alamo, and the reason to remember the alamo is because the texas still won despite being outnumbered by the texans

>called dipshit
>right
???????????

>UNT
>not as ultra liberal as it gets

well idk actually, never visited UT but I know UNT is pretty bad on the liberal radar.

Texas Tech and A&M are supposedly the most conservative universities in the state from what I've heard simply because College Station and Lubbock are full of rednecks.

how about you shut the fuck up you pommy cunt. that information is for multiflaggers ONLY

are you the same dude that was being taught how to apply for welfare and food stamps are university? what a fantastic state rofl

Dallas is pretty fucking liberal. It's kind of like Detroit in a lot of ways. School district is absolutely horrible, families have to move to the suburbs for that reason alone. And it's run by dems of coarse.

Dowtown & Uptown is full of fags and fag sympathizers. There an entire section of town devoted to these "people". Never thought it was like this before I moved here.

Guess every metropolitan is like this.

at*

I just left Austin, good riddance.

I know it's bad, but at least we don't make it on major stuff. This is my final year, after the shit I went through last semester when it came to the 2016 election I'm ready to get the fuck out.

I was actually curious on somethings when it came to election and I got shit for it, even racist comments (not white here) so, I'm glad I moved away from that city for my final year and came right back home

Why don't they realize 'no guns in our classes' won't stop school shooters, it will only decrease the likelihood of someone being around who would be able to stop them?

Concealed carry permit holders commit even less crime than police officers, who have extremely low crime rates.

Don't bully Mississippi !

Lmao I passed by that this morning

It was just a small group with a crowd watching them

when the gringos took over it

Arlington here also just moved here from my Conroe bubble. I miss it. Texas is still best state. Austin has always been that way.

no shit watauga here grew up in keller, back in high school there was like 5 of them in a school of 3k, also i miss up in smoke

oh you read that huh. funny you mention that, i got taught how to apply AGAIN in another class today. you know, for the kids that dont have sociology (required course), or just forgot because its hard for these dumb nogs to remember anything. im sure you also read that my hometown is 70% black too. cant wait to hear those bantz
except for rare cases, im the only mississippi Sup Forumsflag poster on Sup Forums. R A R E state baby!

Where's a CIA false flag domestic terrorism operation when you need one?

Houston standing by

There's literally nothing to do in college station except dumb normie shit, clubs, bars, parties et cetera

It's so boring

>texans
>not just shooting these austin faggots on site
texas is a lot less cool than i imagined it desu

WHOOP!

No, shoving dildos up their ass is totally going to save them from Muhammad.

Kek. Must be a projection thing, because Mississippi is a terrible state.

>despite being outnumbered by the texans
This doesn't make sense.

>every texan i have ever talked to has claimed that texas won in the battle of the alamo
>muh anecdotal evidence means I'm right

Our education system teaches us we lost the Alamo. That is a fact. Whether or not a couple dumbasses you met decided not to listen in class that day doesn't change that.

Red McKinney standing by

hey i live in conroe. what highschool and year did you graduate?

North Dallas waddup

Ayy lmao where my longhorn niggas at?

LGTSS
>faggies

The thing Mississippi is best at is having the "most churches per capita." I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

sight* obviously

well on site too but yeah

Get out of here t sip cuck

Texas thread you say?

West campus here

According to a different infographic I found, another thing Mississippi is the best at is having the "highest % of black owned farms."

are there a lot of french speakers in maine?