Are niggers here to stay....?

Are niggers here to stay....?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The U.S. has had black athletes for the past four decades. You're just young and only realizing this now.

>four
uhh berlin?

Black athletes have their own movies dedicated to them
>we wuz slaves and had hard time
>WITE folk racist
>almost denied ability to play
>jew that sees potential invites the black to play anyway
It's the plot scheme to most black athletes lives during muh segregation
This guy knows

I know how many we have had you fucking jazz guzzler, I'm asking are niggers here to stay or are they going to be killed off,moved back to niglando or stay here in the great Americas and bring it to hell? The nig pic was just for visual affect you fucking cock chomping cuck mister

Do you even know what a decade is?

>african-americans
>first and only selective breeding experiment of significant scale
>bred for physicality
>wildly successful
sorry, i keep getting 2+2=4

>The U.S. has had black athletes for the past four decades

Well, technically true. We've certainly had them for the last four decades...

And longer.

Only if we allow them to. There have been population expulsions and changes between peoples/countries that have been there longer.

This has been going on since the dawn of time and current year is no different.

>bred for physicality

So why are 60% of sheboons obese?

because we started letting them feed themselves

some kind of weird commie unit for measuring dick length?

she's just bulkin senpai chill

Nignogs =/= african americans.

Nignogs will go.

No new devision of hillary racist protocols are needed

Have you ever seen an ex-athlete that stops training?

maybe that one and ben carson
as long as he lectures on neurosurgery

Simone Biles is not a nigger. She's a good, Christian girl who is an actual role model for girls. Fuck off OP ya fag.

>Simone Biles is not a nigger. She's a good, Christian girl who is an actual role model for girls
and her crush is that faggy zach effron guy
doesn't get more whitewashed than that

>he doesn't realize eugenics on a wide-scale is being applied on the average american
>he doesn't realize blue-collar, undereducated, white dissenters of globalism like himself are the people being wiped out

You Scot-Irish nigger, whites like you must be wiped out -- the elite already knows this. After you're cleared from the genepool, we'll have cheap low-skill labour and the average white will have an IQ on par with that of the Jews'.

Get rid of the fucking hyphen, too. I don't even want to know the color of you eyes unless it is medically necessary.

All people should be held equally accountable to to the laws and customs that constitute our country.

Yes.

It's fun to look at overall trends, but in the end we cannot legislate anything based on racial/gender performance averages People are to be judged individually.

I know Raisman is a kike but.....dat ass

Not if Hitlarry has anything to say about it #BringThemToHeel

inorite?

well, ya, unless they get shot or get aids

or unless their mothers abort them I guess

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

The jews are quite mad that whites are way superior to them. Jews have the easiest lives on the planet with the most resources and still perform like crap.
The Jews are satanic lab experiments like other mixed race people.

>Are niggers here to stay....?

Did they arrive in your country last fucking week? What kind of retard asks a question like that?

What do you really want to do about it OP?

Hard mode: No wild fantasies about mass extermination or deportation to Africa. Let's be realistic.

No. Blacks and other races are mixing at increasing rates as Sup Forums likes to point out daily and that means the numbers of "pure" blacks are destined to be diminished. When blacks breed with non-blacks the offspring are only partial black. The offspring can never go full black again and will always be of multi-racial status. Black and whites are a dieing breed. Light skinned browns are the future.

If by "niggers" you mean the culture and lifestyle... no. Nigger culture is self destructive and destined to fail.

"Niggers" are a red herring used to divide and conquer.

Well you morons didn't send them to Liberia so I guess they are

Take a look at that trunk full of "food"

>pic related
>it's you

It's funny watching old black woman watch the Olympics because they pretend like they are patriotic but the reality is they only like watching the black athletes dominate. I used to work with a black woman who said she only watched tennis so she can watch the Venus sisters humiliate white people around the world.

Israel is expelling sandniggers from their lands. It's never too late to get rid of them.

>Are niggers here to stay....?
Yes.

>Stronger
>Faster
>Taller
>Bigger
>Smarter
>Hard working

They are the future of mankind.

The US gave up it's right to be a racially homogeneous society when it decided to use slave labor en masse in the early days of the nation. We have been here since day one, and we will be here until the end. Wouldn't mind the gangbangers and hoodlums to be straight up purged tho.

t. Conservative Black Voting for Trump.

Nigger culture comes from iq.

Black athletes are here to stay because they are physically superior. Look, they're dumber on average but you can't deny that.

I agree, my melanin enriched friend.
Dumb, poor thugs are the problem no matter the race. A disproportionate amount of blacks are like this because subconsciously they believe that behaving like a normal functioning member of society makes you an "uncle tom". (((Ghetto))) culture is only making things worse and has so far been the greatest tool of oppression since slavery.

Makes me wonder what forces could behind what's pitting us against one another...

Not if our Fuhress can do anything about it!

HEIL HILLARY