Leslie Jones signs multi-picture deal to remake every single movie online trolls grew up loving

Haha!

Her h8rs literally BTFO'd!

thebeaverton.com/culture/item/2891-leslie-jones-signs-multi-picture-deal-to-remake-every-single-movie-online-trolls-grew-up-loving

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PxdnKQX3SqI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is fake. I don't care if you got quads.

lol this is clearly a joke, no one would spend over $100 million just for bantz, spielberg isn't an australian last name

>don't feed the trolls
20+ years of commercial internet and these idiots still don't get it.

>signed a contract to lose more money wth bad movie remakes
"fund it"

also:
>checked

So the "leaked nudes" where just a trailer for her upcoming movie "Anal painal, 3, the white man's slave"?

Is this like when people read The Onion and claim the stories to be true?

>Dunsten Checks In.
>Cool Runnings.
>Predator 2.
>Pulp Fiction.

im ok with this.

>implying the makers of BTTF with allow their work to be remade while they still draw breath
>implying they won't sign embargos and whatnot forbidding the recreation of the movie in blood with their dying breaths

Fake

Kek this would actually make money

Witnessed

But for me to believe this I'd have to believe the kikes love bantz more than they love shekels, and son no one is that gullible

jokes on her, my favourite movie growing up was gorilla's in the mist

So basically they are going to make 35 more ghostbuster disasters and lose money?

wow, fake and gay waste of quads

saged

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

mines was tarzan

>last name is fag

Fuckin sweet, I loved Birth of a Nation!

I approve of this

A fool and their money are easily parted

>Even the satire meant to rankle the haters is based on racism.

You can't make this shit up.

Sick gets desu

Kek

I hear the trolls on these here internets loved the rodney king video. Maybe she could remake that one.

>they were going to do this anyway

maybe he should clear out his cloud.

Just what we fucking need, another Jungle Book remake.

Fuck off.

>Django, chained.
>Tarzan.
>Planet of the apes.
>Queen Qong.
>Bi-curious georgina
>Might Joe young.
>Jungle book.

Kek.

>Gorillas in the Mist 2 - Sigourney Weaver really needs work.

>21
This would be more believable if you used an actual pic of this Leslie Jones chick instead of some random black guy.

I kinda doubt that Rocco Siffredi will want to remake a movie with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=PxdnKQX3SqI

Here's her new trailer for Top Gun. She's blowing Tom Cruise away.

what really pisses me off about this leslie bullshit is the artificial outrage that started with the ghostbusters movie. they advertised people hate it, and that they're being sexist, WHEN THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES EVEN TALKING ABOUT ANYONE HATING IT. I seriously can't even name anyone I know who even gave the movie more than a passing thought.

when it came out it ended up being garbage, big surprise, but apparently there was a movement of people swarming twitter to let leslie know. I can't imagine more than 5 people being autistic enough to care about this stupid movie to go tell her how much they hated it. BUT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT HOW EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT HATING IT SUPPOSEDLY.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT A STUPID GB REMAKE? WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT LESLIE? WHO CARES ABOUT HER NUDES?

THIS IS THE MOST ABSOLUTELY FAKE ARTIFICIAL PHONY OUTRAGE OF THE BIGGEST NON ISSUE.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OF THIS I am actually angry that they think someone like me DOES care. it makes me angry that this obnoxious drama will actually be brought up for a presidential candidate to use against another one.

U seem mad user

I said 3 times I was

quad quads beholded

I wish it was true. 35 trainwrecks to look at.

Need a hug?

yeah thanks hitler

trip 47s

I agree. It'd all fabricated.

I do get a small amount of joy watching the studios lose money on this whole publicity stunt.

I hope they do make some more movies, because the only losers will be the movie studios when the movies bomb.

Please Jews, make that monkey play Willow from the movie Willow

someone post links of her nudes
its for a friend

she's doing this shit herself for the (you)s

ignore these threads

She can also play the witch and be morphed into a gorilla.

Hope (((Hollywood))) is cool with losing hundreds of millions more in shekels.

Do it! It will help bankrupt the entire industry!

This ugly ape don't sell!

Better now user

her nudes got leaked today.

>If 101% of pop culture catered to white nerds instead of only 98.1% then the cyber attacks like the one on Leslie Jones wouldn't happen.

— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) August 24, 2016

He has a point.

leave the shitposting to us

>Harambe is going to star in a remake of Triumph of the Will

Nice!

witnessed

Spielberg is a pretty huge jew.

Not sure if he would sacrifice his art for the Jewish Cause, however. Seems like he takes his craft pretty seriously in that regard.

Waste of quads desu

>the hack was from a chaotic neutral on reddit
>Sup Forums is getting the blame

>fake
Damn, I was looking forward to Gremlins

flush?

>"comedians"

Why is he calling out the cast of the newest Ghostbusters?

She's too big to play a gremlin.

>you're just sad

SAD

I don't think anyone was upset she was in ghostbusters just the fact that ghostbusters got a remake in the first place. Breakfast club is getting a remake, I don't care who's in it I'm not gonna watch it.